Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, did they mean Smith? She still has her nose in this case? I thought that maybe she would be employed by now. Do something constructive.

I really am not going to speak any more about that person on this thread. This thread is about William. She is not.

She's a child activist for children in care, she knows how the system works and how children can be treated in care...there's plenty of other activist that do exactly the same as APS and help/support biological parents fight the systems. So do you not like humans being advocates for children that don't have a voice.

There's plenty of other people that have injected themselves into William's inquest....what's their agenda?? I don't see them standing up for the right's of our precious children in care....all I see them doing is being there for self gain to splash all the details amongst SM group's IMO

This is a new article today, even though most is the same as we have already heard - it says that: "The claim is set to be filed next week."

Even though Mr Spedding seems to be cleared, IMO filing at this stage would be a little premature.

Spedding to sue NSW Police over treatment in Tyrrell case
He must be pretty confident . I’m thinking he would be loco to sue if he wasn’t in the clear. I’m guessing he has been cleared on any involvement to proceed with this.

This is a new article today, even though most is the same as we have already heard - it says that: "The claim is set to be filed next week."

Even though Mr Spedding seems to be cleared, IMO filing at this stage would be a little premature.

Spedding to sue NSW Police over treatment in Tyrrell case

I think he is trying to get in before the March 2020 date. The new law likely wont be retroactive. imo

If he waited until the inquest resumed, or was over, it would be well past March 2020, and 'arbitration' would be encouraged instead of a lawsuit.

She's a child activist for children in care, she knows how the system works and how children can be treated in care...there's plenty of other activist that do exactly the same as APS and help/support biological parents fight the systems. So do you not like humans being advocates for children that don't have a voice.

There's plenty of other people that have injected themselves into William's inquest....what's their agenda?? I don't see them standing up for the right's of our precious children in care....all I see them doing is being there for self gain to splash all the details amongst SM group's IMO

Just wondering from your post, does Ms Smith have any qualifications in this field, or does she only use her own experience?

IMO her own experience is just that, her own, each and every other child in the system has a different experience IMO.

This article has quite a few pics of the police at the sawmill .......

Sawmill combed by police as William Tyrrell inquest continues

And quite a few interesting comments too Dr IMO.

They searched around Kendal also apparently.

And this excerpt '
During questioning, Ms Eschler was unable to say that she remembered seeing person of interest Bill Spedding at the assembly, or other school staff members, but she did remember the song Hallelujah being sung as it was "very emotional".

On Tuesday, August 20 former journalist and Laurieton resident Gordon Wiegold was also questioned by Mr Craddock about attending assemblies at Laurieton Public School.

Mr Wiegold said he remembered being at an assembly where Hallelujah was sung. He also remembered Mr Spedding being at an assembly.

However, Mr Wiegold could not confirm to Mr Craddock if the assembly where the song was sung and when Mr Spedding was present was the same assembly. '

What a relief they have that receipt for coffee & cake

I think the problem is that she has thrown horrible accusations at the ff on Sm ( no I obviously can’t link) slanderous comments in fact. All not Fact based unless she has some connection to LE which I’d highly doubt.

Last edited:
He must be pretty confident . I’m thinking he would be loco to sue if he wasn’t in the clear. I’m guessing he has been cleared on any involvement to proceed with this.
I am seriously waiting for proof on this guy..is ..isnt..was..wasnt,if there is actual proof i wish someone would say so

And this excerpt '
During questioning, Ms Eschler was unable to say that she remembered seeing person of interest Bill Spedding at the assembly, or other school staff members, but she did remember the song Hallelujah being sung as it was "very emotional".

On Tuesday, August 20 former journalist and Laurieton resident Gordon Wiegold was also questioned by Mr Craddock about attending assemblies at Laurieton Public School.

Mr Wiegold said he remembered being at an assembly where Hallelujah was sung. He also remembered Mr Spedding being at an assembly.

However, Mr Wiegold could not confirm to Mr Craddock if the assembly where the song was sung and when Mr Spedding was present was the same assembly. '

I wonder if the song was also performed at a concert or something. It seems like a waste to train the kids and present it only once.

Just wondering from your post, does Ms Smith have any qualifications in this field, or does she only use her own experience?

IMO her own experience is just that, her own, each and every other child in the system has a different experience IMO.

No idea, maybe ask her...there is no way better than getting experience/understanding by going thru a traumatic ordeal yourself. IMO

Last edited:

With all due respect, even a professional with qualifications is not an expert on all aspects of her/his profession. Sometimes empathy and a willingness to learn and understand is enough. IMO.

And this excerpt '

the only thing that clears him is if they have someone else that we dont know anything about,has he been formaly cleared by nsw police ?

With all due respect, even a professional with qualifications is not an expert on all aspects of her/his profession. Sometimes empathy and a willingness to learn and understand is enough. IMO.

That's my point though, yes empathy etc is required, but a certain professionalism is also required. Along with the knowledge of all situations not just your own. Also an absolute knowledge of when to be involved and when not to be involved. Not all cases are the same IMO.

I have it as this if we are talking about same Mill?

View attachment 202025

View attachment 202026

Thanks, yes. JLZ got me on the right track with where the sawmill is.
And drsleuth linked us up with a nice range of pics.

I was looking at the route from Benaroon Drive to the sawmill. Measuring time taken and such.

I just wish we knew more about Frank Abbott and what the interest is in him with regard to 12/9/14. Then maybe we could piece more together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member