Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet how does someone so high on ice and alcohol potentially abduct a child and leave no trace? The ‘perfect crime’ committed by someone of seemingly low intelligence and affected by substances. it just doesn’t make sense. IMO
Unfortunate but I think that’s how it happened. The perfect crime until it all catches up with you. It will I hope

He says they don't , TJ says he first met in jail apparently in 2019.......

Mr Jones also told the inquest that he met Frank Abbott - a man who was living in the Kendall area at the time of William's disappearance and who has been described as a person of interest - inside Grafton Prison last year.

The Jones' home in Wauchope was on the same street as Abbott's son-in-law, the inquest heard, but Mr Jones said the first time he laid eyes on Abbott was when he "walked up to me in Grafton jail and said ‘Do you know Tony Jones’?"

He did not admit to being Tony Jones, citing what Abbot had "been crapping on about in the cell".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...liam-tyrrell-disappeared-20200310-p548py.html

What Abbot was crapping on with. :rolleyes:

Mr Jones also told the inquest that he met Frank Abbott - a man who was living in the Kendall area at the time of William's disappearance and who has been described as a person of interest - inside Grafton Prison last year.

The Jones' home in Wauchope was on the same street as Abbott's son-in-law, the inquest heard, but Mr Jones said the first time he laid eyes on Abbott was when he "walked up to me in Grafton jail and said ‘Do you know Tony Jones’?"

He did not admit to being Tony Jones, citing what Abbot had "been crapping on about in the cell".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...liam-tyrrell-disappeared-20200310-p548py.html

What Abbot was crapping on with. :rolleyes:
TJ knew what Abbott had been saying in his cell although he'd never laid eyes on him before and didn't know him?

The 1 in 1000 occasion when he didn't take Duane along, and found himself in Kendall not in his nearby forest, and a little boy came running towards him? All without a plan?
2 worlds collided. The one day Daniel Morcombes bus broke down and the hideous Perp was driving past. It happens. Once in a decade crime.

youd think tj would have been arrested by now though if there was any solid evidence on him, could he just be part of the poi elimination process like bs, ps etc
hes obviously a hideous creep but seems too stupid to have done this and kept it secret, no drunken ramblings etc and that million dollar reward, very tempting for someone to trick him into confessing if they really thought hed done it?
i think whoever took william is very clever, this latest batch are all volatile stupid junkies and alcoholics!

youd think tj would have been arrested by now though if there was any solid evidence on him, could he just be part of the poi elimination process like bs, ps etc
hes obviously a hideous creep but seems too stupid to have done this and kept it secret, no drunken ramblings etc and that million dollar reward, very tempting for someone to trick him into confessing if they really thought hed done it?
i think whoever took william is very clever, this latest batch are all volatile stupid junkies and alcoholics!
Just lucky up until soon hopefully . Very hard to convict without a body ( sorry I know that seems insensitive)

Convicted paedophile lashes out after being unable to say where he was the day William Tyrrell disappeared

A convicted paedophile has lashed out at the media after he was unable to say where he was on the day William Tyrrell disappeared on the NSW mid-north coast.

On that morning, Tony Jones told his now ex-wife Debbie Jones he was heading out into the Bago State Forest to collect scrap metal with his son, Duane Gardoll.

"Mum asked me where he was and I told her I hadn't seen him all day," Mr Gardoll told the inquest this morning.

"I have no recollections, none whatsoever, and I'll be honest, if I wasn't scrapping I was probably sleeping with Debbie's friend next door," Tony Jones said.

Video in link

Lets just hope that maybe he has heard something on the "grapevine" within his unsavoury circle that may help??? If they can get anything remotely decent from his mouth...…. unless they using him to bait Abbott possibly????
But sort of agree.. that they should have been able to get him by now...… if it was him …..

2 worlds collided. The one day Daniel Morcombes bus broke down and the hideous Perp was driving past. It happens. Once in a decade crime.
I think that's different. Cowan would have had a reason to be on the highway. TJ doesn't seem to have had any reason to be in Kendall let alone Benaroon Drive. Cowan didn't announce a plan to take his usual companion and then sneak off in accordance with a 1 in 1000 way of doing things (TJ said he took Duane along 99.9% of the time). Also Cowan wasn't connected with Daniel through family.

Convicted paedophile lashes out after being unable to say where he was the day William Tyrrell disappeared

A convicted paedophile has lashed out at the media after he was unable to say where he was on the day William Tyrrell disappeared on the NSW mid-north coast.

On that morning, Tony Jones told his now ex-wife Debbie Jones he was heading out into the Bago State Forest to collect scrap metal with his son, Duane Gardoll.

"Mum asked me where he was and I told her I hadn't seen him all day," Mr Gardoll told the inquest this morning.

"I have no recollections, none whatsoever, and I'll be honest, if I wasn't scrapping I was probably sleeping with Debbie's friend next door," Tony Jones said.

Video in link
So was heading to Bago state forest, exactly where he was seen by MJ. He’s a monster

I think that's different. Cowan would have had a reason to be on the highway. TJ doesn't seem to have had any reason to be in Kendall let alone Benaroon Drive. Cowan didn't announce a plan to take his usual companion and then sneak off in accordance with a 1 in 1000 way of doing things (TJ said he took Duane along 99.9% of the time). Also Cowan wasn't connected with Daniel through family.
Respectfully I disagree, did AJ have a plan to take his son ? I think he just used him as an alibi. As far as 99.9 % of the time, that’s AJs response, hardly credible. Son had no idea about a plan to go looking for scrap metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB