Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tongue in cheek comment, related to testimony from a witness at the inquest.

"Ms Rowley told the court another local man, Iris Northam’s husband, came into her shop and said Abbott was upset because he’d driven a “woman and a little boy” to Tamworth and hadn’t been paid. Mr Northam told her he was concerned it was “related to William Tyrrell”.
Ok thanks

From a paywalled article so I have paraphrased

In 2017 Abbott found himself behind bars again — this time charged with sexual offences on other children. I believe from another article that it was 2 boys and a girl (and that another charge against another girl child was dropped ....)

This time it went to trial and he was found guilty.

No further info is available about the actual offences ....
And where did he get his hands on these kids...church grrrrr and i feel fir the child who his charges were dropped...did MP have a say in this....grrrrr big time

Continuing on ...... with paraphrasing the article....

One of the reasons that Abbott was unable to attend Church Services in 2014, was that he was out on bail for another child sex offence ..... and it was a condition of his bail .....

Martin Parish stated that he continued to "drop in" to see him at the caravan or drive him around the town, he told the court.
But he could go to his daughters and church up there mmmmm

I thought MP meant the solicitor that was defending him in the case/s that resulted in him getting 16 years.

If so, one would think that maybe that solicitor would also represent Abbott at the inquest. It could just be a matter of arranging the Legal Aid funding for that to happen.

Either way, Parish has evidently had some kind of communication with that solicitor. Perhaps it is part of what was mentioned about Parish assisting Abbott in this matter.

I wonder if the court will close to non officials

This would not surprise me at all.

They have mentioned how they are trying to protect juries in current trials by limiting their 'close social contact'. And a legal practitioner (Sydney Family Court) has tested positive for the virus, causing that court to be closed for intensive cleaning.

I would imagine that they will attempt to cease the large gatherings of people.

The move follows the federal government’s advice to limit large gatherings and close social contact over an extended period of time.
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...on-fears-of-coronavirus-transmission-c-746900

Intensive cleaning is underway today amid the closure, while the courts are "reviewing their caseload" in case the situation escalates.
Live: NSW Now: Sydney court closed after lawyer infected with COVID-19, Obeid conspiracy trial adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper