Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the same people have rented the house since 2006, and were living with these alleged paedophiles, surely they knew about their activities.

I think they would have to. Unless they moved out and let the men stay there but didn’t bother changing the lease. I would be very surprised if it turns out that these boys just began doing these horrid activities on their own as such young adults. It seems like such an extreme occurrence and I wouldn’t be surprised if this is something they were raised with, IMO.

The fifth in the back row looks too old to me. Can someone who knows Doyle's face say if it's him?
Looks too old to me.
I’d like to know if RD knew these guys.
Timothy did some training with rural fire service, and we know RD helped seach for William.
I dont recall if we ever heard how RD found his victims.

Maybe, we should have a look at the men's shed again? I remember having seen pics of adolescents also, not only pensioners. It's long ago.
FromGermany,

Do you have any reason for thinking there might be something suspect about the Men's Shed? It does great work for the community and I imagine it's also great for the people involved in it.

I would say that one of the only things we know about the person(s) who took William is that they're cruel. Regardless of their reason for taking him away, the effect of doing so has been an ongoing cruelty towards William, his families and friends, and everyone else who has any interest in the case.

If you're suggesting the Men's Shed people are cruel, then why? My guess is the opposite, that they're probably quite kind and caring.

FromGermany,

Do you have any reason for thinking there might be something suspect about the Men's Shed? It does great work for the community and I imagine it's also great for the people involved in it.

I would say that one of the only things we know about the person(s) who took William is that they're cruel. Regardless of their reason for taking him away, the effect of doing so has been an ongoing cruelty towards William, his families and friends, and everyone else who has any interest in the case.

If you're suggesting the Men's Shed people are cruel, then why? My guess is the opposite, that they're probably quite kind and caring.

I was also going to mention SES and CFA and related. unfortunately these are the places that are good hiding spots for pedophiles, amongst the generous and wonderful people who offer their hearts and souls and time for free to the community.

FromGermany,

further I don’t think the poster was saying they are cruel! Quite the opposite.

NoCookies | The Australian
Seems they are now saying one boy lived in Kendall 2014..and whilst searching for evidence they are using some detection equipment, which imo is linking Williams disappearance to these arrests...IMO hard not to
This is paywalled for me. When was this article written Georgy?
Searching for evidence and detection equipment at the house they were arrested at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper