Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The significant new information released in lead up re male foster carer disobeying police orders after being discovered up the fire trail at end of Benaroon. I do not believe the make foster carer ever mentioned in the videos police interview released by the coroner that he had been up the fire trail. Neither was this raised during his colonial inquiry testimony.

Makes me consider this snippet was discovered by fresh eyes investigators as the doc is dated 2020.

There has to be a strategy behind the release of this official NSW Police Rosann Taskforce document in the lead up to last night's program.

There was heaps of subliminal messages last night.

The MFC literally searched everywhere.......as described by many neighbours, who I heard give evidence, as being "frantically " yelling out William's name while looking all over. He gave the same evidence himself.

This is not new information & yes the investigators note was mentioned at the inquest. The FFC was told to stay at the house if I remember correctly.

William also had his sandles on when he went missing.

William Tyrell mystery: ‘Cops know who took him’

The predator that abducted toddler William Tyrrell is known to police – they just don’t have the evidence to prove it, explains true-crime expert, Dr Xanthé Mallett.

After revisiting William’s grandmother’s home as part of a Sky News true-crime investigation, forensic anthropologist and criminologist Dr Mallett says the person who took William has already been identified.After revisiting William’s grandmother’s home as part of a Sky News true-crime investigation, forensic anthropologist and criminologist Dr Mallett says the person who took William has already been identified.

The predator that abducted toddler William Tyrrell is known to police – they just don’t have the evidence to prove it, explains true-crime expert, Dr Xanthé Mallett.

After revisiting William’s grandmother’s home as part of a Sky News true-crime investigation, forensic anthropologist and criminologist Dr Mallett says the person who took William has already been identified.After revisiting William’s grandmother’s home as part of a Sky News true-crime investigation, forensic anthropologist and criminologist Dr Mallett says the person who took William has already been identified.
Identified, along with hundreds of others. If only they knew which one. I really think that's the sense in which Laidlaw is speaking the truth--but he's willing to be misunderstood.

Heartbreaking to see his little sandles placed on the back door mat.

Sky used a child of William's age group to re-enact William's run around the areas of yard where it was said William was playing. This child was in bare feet. The female foster carer had stated William had worn sandles immediately prior to his disappearance whilst he played on lawn areas.

RSBM

So we are to believe that a TV station knew if he was wearing sandals or not?

Photo's of William were taken prior to him missing, Shoes/Sandals can be taken off and put back on again.

What has changed is that it is a Sky News publication. Will say no more, other than to say that I hope all Aussies are aware of the slant of some media. In all aspects.

I was a little concerned when I saw a top ranking police officer speaking on Sky News (only) at one recent point, also, in the Melissa Caddick case.

Is Sky News shifting Australian politics to the right? Not yet, but there is cause for alarm
Is Sky News becoming Fox News with their jump to the right?
Kevin Rudd says Sky News is using Fox model to radicalise politics in Australia

Hi SA, I’m always ok to see / hear the ‘different slants’. Imo it’s those different points of view that can stimulate memory, healthy debate & productive solutions across all areas. ... am just not interested in a political debate here :)

Yes agree …
Or perhaps if one hadn’t died???
I meant easier to capture William.

I remember looking into a young local man who had died . . . but I don't remember finding a reason for suspecting him.

Thanks so much for this ….

Very interesting that the Mc Donald’s CCTV is now being discussed as the last proof of life …. And not the photos taken by FFC at the FGM’s house?
Are you able to elaborate any more on the thoughts of Xanthie M for those of us who couldn’t watch it please??

BBM - It's only being discussed by Jurno's - is it being discussed by LE, probably not as they have witnesses in Kendall.

Ive become interested in the two young paedophiles from Kendall, who were arrested last year.
They seemed to fly under the radar until recently.
Wish we knew where they were the day William went missing and how close to the grandmother’s house they lived.

BBM - It's only being discussed by Jurno's - is it being discussed by LE, probably not as they have witnesses in Kendall.
It was clearly stated at the inquest that the photo's taken on the deck were the last photos taken of William.........by police, by Mr C, by the FF etc. From memory I think their were about 6 taken.

I'd believe evidence in a court rather than a journo on a "special investigation" TV show made for ratings.

The program also said that the FFC & FGM were inside when William went missing, which is also not true :rolleyes:

The significant new information released in lead up re male foster carer disobeying police orders after being discovered up the fire trail at end of Benaroon. I do not believe the make foster carer ever mentioned in the videos police interview released by the coroner that he had been up the fire trail. Neither was this raised during his colonial inquiry testimony.

Makes me consider this snippet was discovered by fresh eyes investigators as the doc is dated 2020.

There has to be a strategy behind the release of this official NSW Police Rosann Taskforce document in the lead up to last night's program.

There was heaps of subliminal messages last night.

There were a few ‘little’ things that jumped out to me in the interview last night ( but then I do often forget where I put my glasses & find them on my head %)

1) that information sheet on MFC
2) FFC saying about the kids excitement about the trip - they always love to go visit xx ( can’t remember if the title used was Grandma or Nanna but it was Singular ) not both grandparents, not love going up there etc . And imo that statement (always love) indicates a number of trips - so it could be well known that any mention of Grandchildren coming, means ‘little children’ arriving.
3) MFC said he told FFC to call police
4) she said ‘we’ve been searching for 15 - 20 mins, he could’ve been missing longer’; when asked about strange cars ‘No, not that I noticed’
5) all involvement of the FCs in the interview were previous recordings - wonder how Peter got his hands on them
6) Xanthe Mallet seemed to say they knew William disappeared from down the front of the driveway ?? She even mentioned moving onto the road
7)No mention of him running around playing ‘tiger’ as we thought was his last known activity - I recall us investigating in depth places around the house / under etc where his abductor could have been hiding.
8) Xanthe said MFC made phone call to say he was on his way home & on hearing that William got excited that Daddy would soon be back - really ?
When did this play out
Where was everyone when this call was received ( I understood the call was made, but not the other details )
If William was with them to hear that news - how / when did they lose sight of him ? e.g. is this when the tea was being made, or L going to the toilet or ...
9) Jubes felt sorry for BS & what he went through ( Jubes didn’t start it so not his fault)
He regretted recording PS but for no reasons that included his feeling sorry for PS
10) IF Xanthe Mallet is correct - did that give weight to the PS investigation?
Perhaps a dreadful accident as one of them reversed out of their driveway....
I’m not sure that a little boy would leave a lot of marks on rear of a car
Maybe PS reversed car out for his wife’s trip to town
Could he pick up body & hide until wife went to town, and then take it somewhere
11) interesting that FFC & PS both seem to have headed to the Fire Trail to search

Imo if William had gone missing in the leafy Sydney suburban street where he lived there would have been more of a chance to track his whereabouts and the comings and goings of vehicles.
The quiet street in a rural town was his downfall.
Backing onto bush with access roads and no cctv cameras was the one reason he has dissappeared with no trace.

I agree TGY - and now we’re back to ‘planned’ or ‘opportunity’ - or both

It was clearly stated at the inquest that the photo's taken on the deck were the last photos taken of William.........by police, by Mr C, by the FF etc. From memory I think their were about 6 taken.

I'd believe evidence in a court rather than a journo on a "special investigation" TV show made for ratings.

The program also said that the FFC & FGM were inside when William went missing, which is also not true :rolleyes:

Grandma was in that photo so it was obviously taken AFTER Maccas

IMO the foster family’s focus would be on the Inquest Findings, not on appearing on this type of programme. They participated extensively in a podcast and have given various lengthy statements to the media, perhaps they feel that they’ve said all they can for now?

The interview with Laidlaw didn’t amount to much, despite the Sky headlines…he & the strike force have theories but can’t prove anything conclusively is what I took away from it. We've heard similar before, Jubelin had theories but not the concrete proof he needed to take it further.

The programme wasn’t a 'special investigation' as it was advertised, it was very basic and certainly wasn’t a deep dive into the case. It summarised William’s disappearance and gave the case some more publicity, that’s about it IMO.

There was a significant error in it also - foster mum and nan were not inside when William disappeared. This info is easy enough to check using the facts from the inquest, a little lazy on the part of the producers.

You can prob tell I didn't think much of this doco :)

I’m with you Lemony, but I also feel at this stage that anything that keeps William front & centre is worthwhile.
There were some things that made me ‘think’ as to what I previously was aware of, the contradictions etc..
We just need to pray for the answers needed to solve this.
My heart bled for his Mum last night ..

8) Xanthe said MFC made phone call to say he was on his way home & on hearing that William got excited that Daddy would soon be back - really ?
When did this play out
Where was everyone when this call was received ( I understood the call was made, but not the other details )
If William was with them to hear that news - how / when did they lose sight of him ? e.g. is this when the tea was being made, or L going to the toilet or ...
There was a text message from MFC at 10:30 but I understood the family had just begun searching when they saw it. If so William couldn't have got excited about it because he wasn't there. Is this the call Xanthe means or does she know of another one? Or is she talking generally about what usually happened when MFC was on his way home, he telephoned and William would get excited?

that’s a fair point Doc in that I think history shows that most of these predators have some ‘priors’ - often ‘building’ up to what becomes .... the unspeakable.

The ‘identification’ of those people in the Kendall area I’m ok to agree has probably happened / should have happened.

I do get troubled by a statement such as ‘ the person who took William has already been identified’.... maybe that was trying ‘scare’ tactics but imo they need much more than that after all this time, and especially when Laidlaw says ‘everyone is still a suspect’.

If they have identified who took William then they are on easy street to the conviction since all they have to do is focus all resources to zero in on that person, their activities & their associates.

except for the creds being gained by Xanthe Mallet leading the suggestions. ... . and perhaps deliberately upsetting the status quo - I wonder why otherwise.

The program also said that the FFC & FGM were inside when William went missing, which is also not true

Gosh ... I only said it was interesting..... not that I agreed with the statement, nor did I say if I thought the statement was correct or incorrect .....

Personally I do wonder if the program was about reporting some inaccuracies to try and get someone to "talk" ... to try and rattle someone's cage..... someone like FA that may try and "brag" about some aspect of the case....

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member