Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case people in other places don't know about this: there's currently a stay-at-home lockdown across the whole state of New South Wales (NSW) because of rising numbers of Covid-19 infections. This covers the area where William went missing, where he lived, and where all the courts are. The NSW Coroners Court continues to list upcoming inquests (and I'm supposing it will eventually show the date for the coroner's findings in William's inquest on that page too). But a link via the "COVID-19 (Coronavirus)" section of the page says this:

"All hearings listed between 28 June 2021 and 30 September 2021 will be adjourned to a future hearing date, unless they can proceed using audio visual links (AVL)." BBM
- State Coroner's Memorandum No 4 amended (PDF, 122.4 KB)

I haven't seen any news about when the findings are expected, but maybe the rescheduling of other inquests will mean another delay?

In case people in other places don't know about this: there's currently a stay-at-home lockdown across the whole state of New South Wales (NSW) because of rising numbers of Covid-19 infections. This covers the area where William went missing, where he lived, and where all the courts are. The NSW Coroners Court continues to list upcoming inquests (and I'm supposing it will eventually show the date for the coroner's findings in William's inquest on that page too). But a link via the "COVID-19 (Coronavirus)" section of the page says this:

"All hearings listed between 28 June 2021 and 30 September 2021 will be adjourned to a future hearing date, unless they can proceed using audio visual links (AVL)." BBM
- State Coroner's Memorandum No 4 amended (PDF, 122.4 KB)

I haven't seen any news about when the findings are expected, but maybe the rescheduling of other inquests will mean another delay?
Thanks, Stormbird. More disappointment for her family. :(

Did anyone in Aus see on Channel 7 yesterday evening that they advertised an investigative series coming up soon on WT disappearance?
I didn't catch a name and they did not say the date it will air.
I am not sure if this is just them re-showing an old show. The promo did show one of his BGM talking.

Did anyone in Aus see on Channel 7 yesterday evening that they advertised an investigative series coming up soon on WT disappearance?
I am not sure if this is just them re-showing an old show. The promo did show one of his BGM talking.

hi Madoodi, I caught that too - was in kitchen & raced back to TV to see, but was finished!

I gathered it’ll be on one of their Sunday Night ‘ Crime Investigation’ episodes but agree, it didn’t say when. I did check the Guide but no listing...

Then I got a bit angry at the prospect that they may be leveraging ‘William’ as a ‘hook’ for viewers....

I continue to hope & pray for answers - I’m in awe of the incredible strength that his family members have managed to display throughout, despite the individual struggle that each one is no doubt facing behind closed doors.

hi Madoodi, I caught that too - was in kitchen & raced back to TV to see, but was finished!

I gathered it’ll be on one of their Sunday Night ‘ Crime Investigation’ episodes but agree, it didn’t say when. I did check the Guide but no listing...

Then I got a bit angry at the prospect that they may be leveraging ‘William’ as a ‘hook’ for viewers....

I continue to hope & pray for answers - I’m in awe of the incredible strength that his family members have managed to display throughout, despite the individual struggle that each one is no doubt facing behind closed doors.
I agree Warshawski ... the strength of his family is so admirable. I hope so much that WT will be found for them.

I was a bit surprised in the lack of detail on channel 7 too... it was so quick and very easy to miss. I remember everyone here talking about a show that was screened on SkyNews I think? Perhaps it is that that they will show.

I hope that LE are chasing up every single lead and leaving no stone unturned. The answers have to be in the file somewhere. I also wish they had a trained, fresh set of eyes look at the case to hopefully find the missing link.

i saw that too, and they seemed to be interviewing someone who says they know who the guilty person is, i think its a future investigative programme, sounded like it was a new episode with new info?

I just saw the Ad on Ch 7 - apparently there’s evidence that’s been ‘hidden from Australia’, something Stamped ‘top secret’, there’s ‘unseen police interviews’, and exclusive Witness interview that ‘ties all the clues together’ and is 100 % sure ‘HE’ ( whoever HE is ) abducted William. Also his Grandmother wants to tell the real story ....

Let’s hope it busts apart the Rock that’s camouflaging the scum Spider responsible !

I just saw the Ad on Ch 7 - apparently there’s evidence that’s been ‘hidden from Australia’, something Stamped ‘top secret’, there’s ‘unseen police interviews’, and exclusive Witness interview that ‘ties all the clues together’ and is 100 % sure ‘HE’ ( whoever HE is ) abducted William. Also his Grandmother wants to tell the real story ....

Let’s hope it busts apart the Rock that’s camouflaging the scum Spider responsible !
<modsnip> I can imagine what she thinks "the real story" is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
While there are a few “oldies” around, can anyone tell me which neighbours had an argument with, or were unhelpful to the FD when he wanted to search their shed .

Evidently the neighbour had been at tennis that morning, did this info only come out at the inquest, or have we rehashed it and I’ve just forgotten.

O/T another 3 yrs old boy missing :(

NSW Police Force

A large scale coordinated search continues for a child, missing on a rural property in the Hunter region.
Just before 12.30pm yesterday (Friday 3 September 2021), officers from Hunter Valley Police District responded to reports a child was missing at a rural property on Yengo Drive, Putty, about 75km south of Singleton.
Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, aged three, could not be located after he was last seen at a home on the property about 11.45am.
Anthony lives with autism and is non-verbal. He is described as being of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern appearance, with short dark hair and believed to be wearing a grey jumper and pants, and sneakers.
Officers commenced a coordinated multi-agency response which includes Trailbike officers, Police Rescue, The Dog Unit, Police divers, and PolAir.
Police are being assisted by NSW Ambulance, State Emergency Service (SES), Rural Fire Service (RFS), and VRA Rescue NSW.
The search continued overnight, and more than 100 emergency services volunteers are assisting with the search today (Saturday 4 September 2021).
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or
webicon_green.png
https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

O/T another 3 yrs old boy missing :(

NSW Police Force

A large scale coordinated search continues for a child, missing on a rural property in the Hunter region.
Just before 12.30pm yesterday (Friday 3 September 2021), officers from Hunter Valley Police District responded to reports a child was missing at a rural property on Yengo Drive, Putty, about 75km south of Singleton.
Anthony ‘AJ’ Elfalak, aged three, could not be located after he was last seen at a home on the property about 11.45am.
Anthony lives with autism and is non-verbal. He is described as being of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern appearance, with short dark hair and believed to be wearing a grey jumper and pants, and sneakers.
Officers commenced a coordinated multi-agency response which includes Trailbike officers, Police Rescue, The Dog Unit, Police divers, and PolAir.
Police are being assisted by NSW Ambulance, State Emergency Service (SES), Rural Fire Service (RFS), and VRA Rescue NSW.
The search continued overnight, and more than 100 emergency services volunteers are assisting with the search today (Saturday 4 September 2021).
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or
webicon_green.png
https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

I'm FB friends with someone close to the family and he posted the below message yesterday on his page.

"A 3-year-old boy (AJ) went missing at 11:30am this morning. It occurred at 878a Yengo Drive, Putty, NSW.
We are notifying you as this occurred while I was taking a break at the farm. He’s my best friends son! I have the property next door to his
This child has never wandered before. They’ve been at the farm for 3months
A suspicious vehicle was spotted outside on the farm’s private road with the following description right before AJ went missing:
* Toyota Hilux (presumed to be ‘87 model)
* White
* Dual cab
* Canopy
* White ‘TOYOTA’ writing on the front grill
We have included an image that is as close as possible that we can find, however it was a dual cab with a canopy.
4 ATV’s were dispersed immediately within the 10 minute window that AJ went missing and covered a large radius and could not find him. The Police and SES have not been able to locate him.
The land is private land covering 650 acres.
We are asking for as many people as possible to assist in the search and spread this message immediately. Anyone around the Singleton and Hunter Region please keep a look out."

Frantic search for missing three-year-old last seen on Friday in the NSW Hunter Valley.

The search for a three-year-old boy missing for more than 24 continues in difficult terrain, with cops saying every minute is crucial.

When questioned about whether police were investigating anything “sinister” about the disappearance she said they were looking at all angles.

“Our focus is very much around our search and trying to locate AJ but we do have an investigation underway,” she said.

’Every minute counts’: Toddler still missing

Police haunted by the mistakes made in the first hours after the disappearance of William Tyrrell are treating the hunt for AJ Elfalek as both a missing persons case and a potential homicide.

Forensic officers were earlier at the family’s remote Upper Hunter home which is being treated as a crime scene as some of the same officers who were involved in the search for William Tyrrell have joined searchers and AJ’s family combing the 256ha property.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Let's hope they're more successful this time. Once again they've post valuable time. :mad::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine