Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the opinion of hydrologist professer John Olley, that's the purpose of the creek pump, as stated in MSM.

"Hydrologist Professor John Olley, who is working with police on the investigation, has concluded that if William’s body was in that small patch, it could only have then moved to a nearby tributary on private land, which police will now search for bones or fragments of clothing."
William Tyrrell’s foster mother emerges as person of interest
Science is so cool.

Definitely BS IMO - he has been the only person said to be suing. There was also suppression's around his taking action, and other charges.

Sky News that were the ones that reported the outcome of the person receiving $500 + costs, making it almost $1m - well that article has been removed.

View attachment 323244

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj4ruuoxKr0AhWWILcAHYA-BDwQ0PADKAB6BAgJEAE&url=https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/crime/nsw-police-sued-over-wrong-accusation-amid-william-tyrrell-case/video/ed467c9440c20ec51ff22a617c1c1463&usg=AOvVaw3GYuQKOOGVkk7HXqc6IeFo

Not according to this Australian article.

The Australian confirmed that another suspect in the case, William “Bill” Spedding, who is currently suing police, was not the unidentified person in the reports who had reached the settlement. The washing machine repairman, who was accused of abducting the three-year-old, is suing police for malicious prosecution and collateral abuse of process, in the NSW Supreme Court.

Isn't this the same woman that told the 000 receptionist there were no cars around? Suddenly recalling all these other things in so much detail!! How can you tell someone has a beer belly when they drive past?? Did he get out of the car and parade around for her? This seems so far fetched - I have never read this statement before. Can you post the link where this is from please?
AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

"There wasn't anyone suspicious in the area? Any people?"

"No, no, not that I'm aware of."

So, THAT'S why she emphasised remembering the three cars "at a later point" (the twin cars were two days later on the way to the airport to pick up her sister; I forget when she recalled the old-timey beer belly driver). I mean, if it was just one recollection, okay, sure, maybe forgetting is reasonable, but two different car situations? And, she gives multiple details about why the twin set of cars were abnormal (the closesness they were parked, and the positions on Ellendale Crescent), and it was clear she was concerned about the beer-bellied guy. Sorry ... I just don't know how her memory blocks all of this, even in a heightened situation of her son being missing.

Also, 000 call was supposed to be from landline, but on the call, she sounds like she could be walking (perhaps pacing inside house) and intimates that she'll go look for the neighbour (perhaps after she hangs up?).

I'm so sorry I can't post a link, I'm doing this all from memory (relistening to both podcasts). :(

The record of FM's proven call to Spedding was (inexplicably, at the time) not found in his call log
I delete incoming/outgoing calls from my mobile to "manage" the list and make it easier to look up numbers I don't want to programme into my phone. It's not necessarily suss behaviour.

Incredible that FFC could have made the call to that poor man who is just waiting for a washing machine part, only to weave him into a web of deceit. Ugh. Makes me feel ill.

It's also fascinating that the 60 Minutes interview (as well as other outlets, including the podcasts) inadvertently pushed the FFC's narrative. The artist rendition of the two cars gave the FFC's narrative so much "weight." The detail of "Daddy Tiger," getting supplemented not only by that iconic photo, but also the audio of a young boy roaring (in addition to sounds of WT laughing). The media really did do her bidding both by pushing these visuals and sounds. "Gobsmacking," to borrow a phrase.

IMO LE had to change the public's perception that WT was abducted. Because for seven years that is what the public has been told. They want the media and the public to focus on the parents which has been a big turnaround. Some members here still cannot believe that the FFC could have harmed WT in any way. But when we heard about the alleged abuse of FD, the tide started turning.

100%.

The 000 call shows many Red Flags IMO. Politeness, not expected. Lack of using William's name. Calmness, not expected. A lack of desperation & demanding help, all expected. When a child is missing, time is of the essence and is common knowledge. IMO.

I delete incoming/outgoing calls from my mobile to "manage" the list and make it easier to look up numbers I don't want to programme into my phone. It's not necessarily suss behaviour.

As per the article I linked, they actually discovered later on that because Spedding was on another call at the time, his log did not record the incoming call from FM. A technical inability of the phone (to notate in the call log a 'call-waiting' incoming call) ..... something they weren't aware of at the time.

What happens if police don’t find any more evidence - do they have enough evidence to lay charges ?? One assumes they have some credible evidence / info
- that leads to FM being POI ,
- that connects FGrandma car being used , —that WT at some stage being in bushland -that WT fell to death from balcony

Can anyone remember at the last search before this one when Jubelin was in charge that they all of a sudden dramatically moved to another area and he said words to the effect that "we don't search specific areas for no reason'. Was that Batar Creek Rd?
They did a search in Batar Creek Road under GJ after receiving new info.
Tyrrell search zone uncovers new information

Or...they have accessed the car's driving history through gps. May explain how they have chosen those specific spots. The car seems to be the key.

I think that is a strong possibility. The other thing I’m thinking is they have recently accessed satellite images that have shown the car parked for a longer period of time or in a slightly different area than FFC’s testimony.

I have a feeling that CS’s investigation has given them an idea or a technology to use that they previously hadn’t accessed. For example, the AFP might have offered WAPOL some experimental technology related to gps or satellite imagery that has not been available previously. Strike Force Rosann may have heard about this and decided to trial it in William’s case, giving them a new lead. CS disappeared on 21/10 IIRC, and FGM’s car was seized on 9/11. The close timing may not be a coincidence. JMO.

100%.

The 000 call shows many Red Flags IMO. Politeness, not expected. Lack of using William's name. Calmness, not expected. A lack of desperation & demanding help, all expected. When a child is missing, time is of the essence and is common knowledge. IMO.

You'd think this but regarding the tone etc, I think a lot of people (especially those who perform best under pressure) speak calmly to make the situation so. If she isnt guilty, there would be an idea in her mind, william would just appear from around the corner and she was overreracting. I cant say if I would be the same.
In regards to the information, that is different. I honestly need to go back to her recount of the morning because specifically seeing 2 sus cars earlier and suddenly not remembering is weird for me.

I've read numerous times that police have new information from a previously unknown 'witness' that casts a whole new light on investigations.
I'll try and find some sources, but I have to get to work!
Maybe it was a witness who saw her driving the FGM’s car. If this wasn’t an active line of inquiry initially, Police would not have been seeking information from the public early on, and they were taking painstaking steps to keep their identity a secret. If the Coronial talked about this and information about the FFC’s movements that morning got out, the new information might have come to light. Someone saw the FFC throw something from the window of a car. What was it.

Wasn't the bush land that is currently being searched intensively searched literally in the days after WT went missing? On the news today the reporter was saying police are of the belief that the body was thrown on the ground (i gather by the FM) without a deep burial. That is what the reporter said. He couldn't have been plainer as to what the currently prevailing theory underpinning the search is: FM dumped WTs body in the bush without a deep burial.
But if that is the case, then wouldn't searchers in the days following WTs disappearance have found the body, given that it wasn't buried deeply, and they scoured those nearby sites, right? I find this odd.
Unless they are of the belief WTs body was brought back there. That might mean a witness has seen some car used by FM to bring WTs body back. But back from where? This is getting utterly bizarre!!!! I can't believe something this elaborate happened. If something this elaborate did happen, them FD has to be involved. Sheesh!!!
No, I believe this is on the outer edge of the original search area/s.

Whilst it's almost unbelievable to me that FM has pulled this off, its more unbelievable that LE have done this without major evidence IMO.

So I agree with other posters. I think there's been multiple new evidence. Like one domino fell and then the rest started falling. I believe LE now have everything they need to take this to court, but a confession would be the icing on the cake. If they don't get a confession it's still going to court. MOO.

JMO, but I believe an arrest/s is imminent. And given LEs recent love of theatre, the arrest/s may well be done right outside the courthouse in full view of the media. MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member