Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t you just call if you saw him? You would want police to have the info asap so they could try and track him down?

It sounds to me like he created a story for attention then came up with excuses for not reporting it when challenged.

I agree but I also consider his report was ignored for a very long time from memory 1000 days, he was an man of age and it is possible his memory became scrambled from overthinking and reading subsequent media articles and watching new broadcasts. There was something said by Detective Beacroft during her inquest testimony where she revealed the outcome of her investigation (she conducted the interview with him) into that alleged sighting. Something about a neighbours grandchild also had a spiderman suit and the mother of that child drove a vehicle of similar and she was of similar description, something like that. IMO

FM did state 'my other daughter '. Sorry, can't remember where I heard this.

I have a distinct 'feeling' FFC has an older daughter and it is that daughter (the grand-daughter of foster grannie) that received the Mazda vehicle that was subsequently sold to another person. IMO vehicle information taken from numerous media articles published in the last week and links upthread/s. The psychological/psychiatric theory/issue I raised upthread today may have been involved with that 'falter'.

Is it possible to take 2 photos within 1 second? (2nd and 3rd photos)?

could some one please add the 5 photos mentioned with their time & corrected data as I’ve noticed subtle differences of things within photos that I believe would take more than a second or millisecond to happen.

if absolutely all things such as crayons and the like are positioned exact then I’d believe it were possible

This works both ways. If you know someone, you are barred from jury duty, as you could be biased for or against the accused. So they want people without much knowledge so as not to bias the jury. This is why perpetrator's faces are blurred when the case is before the courts. So they show the faces before a case begins, and then a suppression order is issued against show the faces. Is that right, fellow peeps up on the technicalities of the law? I'm not certain.

How certain are we that if any Trial eventuates it will be heard before a Jury and not a Judge alone? The the written and broadcast media and social media coverage would make it extremely difficult IMO to select 12 members of a jury that are guaranteed not to have bias one way or the other.

I take back my comment about RC making up the story for attention, he likely thinks his recollection is true, but his memory has created a single event from multiple memories and imaginings. It happens to the best of us, but of course elderly and young children are even more likely to have confusion in this area.

“There are ways that people can report information that is not true but they are not lying,” Paterson said.

William Tyrrell's foster mother could have created false memory about parked cars, inquest told

As per @Tiff23fr post at the start of this thread

"Lastly, LINKS are required for statements of fact. If you can’t find the link, do not post your comment until you have located the link to accompany your statement of fact"

Sorry I don't understand or know how to link something that is spoken word on a nightly news broadcast. If you know could you please let me know as that would be very appreciated.

I am very appreciative that other WS members were able to help out with a link to written news articles.

Yes they do. They did exactly that with BS.

I’m not saying they are lying about bruising on BT, but it is entirely possible that they set their sights on FM and then waited for anything that could remotely be considered an offence to remove LT and lay a charge.

It has police tactic written all over it IMO.

With listening devices in place and no little ears hearing grown up conversations there is a better chance of picking up something being said which could be a lead.

Here is one:

William’s foster parents handed Magistrate Grahame two photo albums of William.

“The third book I just can’t bring myself to do,” his foster mother said, crying. “It’s the year he went missing.”

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The information in that written article is more than I heard on the news broadcast for sure. The last week's news about the current POI is rather upsetting me at the moment after reading this article. It throws a really dark thunderous cloud over the presentation of these three albums to the Coroner IMO. This is such a heart-wrenching mind-numbing case IMO. Never before have I experienced thoughts that I currently experience.

Comparing what would be the severity of bruising from a horse Injury vs a child severely beaten or worse are still worlds apart.

I’m not sure how someone can have a “feeling” about the degree of bruising though.
Regardless of if it ends up as “minor” itself, the threat of further possible physical violence or assault, emotional or mental would still be taken into consideration.

A pretty reckless comment from the magistrate considering what is around this case and it does matter.

Physical or Psychological Abuse
One of the primary reasons a person seeks a restraining order is because they've been threatened with or have been physically or psychologically abused.

IMO the physical abuse could have been less worrying than the possible psychological and emotional abuse or threats that LT could have suffered over the years - not just on one occasion hence the MFC has also been accused. Unless you have evidence of broken bones or serious bruising, people (including this Judge) often downplay the very serious effects of psychological and emotional abuse especially of a child who becomes fearful. It could be that someone noticed bruising on LT and started asking questions which opened a can of worms, so to speak, and LT revealed many other things that she had been suffering over the years and had feared telling anyone. ALL IMO

I don't believe he did. Caroline Overington doesn't seem to be checking her work lately? Her sequencing is off, her times are contradictory, the type of call MFC made is incorrect (according to MFC's testimony I believe), I'm pretty sure MFC picked up the newspaper as his last course of business on that morning, before he drove back to FGM's house, CO states the photograph time has been verified, yet there has been nothing reported from the coroner that this is true and no other media seem to be aware of it, imo. These two articles, both penned by CO, were published one day apart. Details matter!!!!!! (ETA to add that even the timing of FGM's death is incorrect, according to information brought to light here yesterday):

CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 18, 2021

About 9.30am, William’s foster father left the house. We know this is true because his phone has been tracked. He made a Skype call from an area with better internet connection, then picked up a paper and dropped by the chemist to fill a script.

We know William was still alive when he left the house because there’s that famous photograph of him, playing on the deck in his bright red suit.

It was taken at 9.37am. That has likewise been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

-------------------------
EXCLUSIVE CAROLINE OVERINGTON LITERARY EDITOR NOVEMBER 19, 2021:

Detectives also never considered the foster father a suspect. He left the house before 9am. He picked up a script from the chemist, then paid for a newspaper, and made a call using Wi-Fi. All of his movements have been verified.

NoCookies | The Australian

--------------------------

Did he use his phone for the meeting? Is 9.30 the time the meeting started?

Yes they do. They did exactly that with BS.

I’m not saying they are lying about bruising on BT, but it is entirely possible that they set their sights on FM and then waited for anything that could remotely be considered an offence to remove LT and lay a charge.

Cleaver G is it possible that FACS had on file reports of other 'minor' bruising or injuries and in the end the compounding of such reports forced a reconsideration and contact was made by FACS with NSWPOL who reviewed the circumstances of prior injury and forced NSWPOL to act with haste?

One of the primary reasons a person seeks a restraining order is because they've been threatened with or have been physically or psychologically abused.

IMO the physical abuse could have been less worrying than the possible psychological and emotional abuse or threats that LT could have suffered over the years - not just on one occasion hence the MFC has also been accused. Unless you have evidence of broken bones or serious bruising, people (including this Judge) often downplay the very serious effects of psychological and emotional abuse especially of a child who becomes fearful. It could be that someone noticed bruising on LT and started asking questions which opened a can of worms, so to speak, and LT revealed many other things that she had been suffering over the years and had feared telling anyone. ALL IMO

I have just had a thought. During Covid19 lockdown in NSW children were not attending school in person where they, home-schooling became the norm? Did the NSWPOL action co-incide with children returning to school-based learning and a school teacher or onsite nurse or medically trained person notice a change in behaviour or demeanour and/or injury. Children were also sent off to receive Covid19 vaccinations, could something have been spotted then?

LT must be 11+ years old and quiet capable of telling her side of the story also. I’m sure DOCS questioned her before removing her from the FF’s care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd