Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timestamped photos as promised

Initially obtained from NoCookies | The Australian

Here are photos for those that cannot view above article. Posted descending order per timestamp.

The 1st photo I did not make a note of initially and I don't know why! So it was not included in yesterday's post.

The 2nd photo is the 1st photo I posted yesterday but now there is the created time of 07.37.29

The 3rd, 4th and 5th photos are the same as what I posted yesterday.

These photos included the DSC and DCIM codes.

In the first photo below I see a pair of dutch clogs which to me verifies there is a dutch ancestry connection and that is why FFC refers to her father as the childrens' Opa which translates to grandfather.

I cannot see any cup of tea on the small table next to foster grannie (RIP). Can anyone recall a time that FFC said she made the cup of tea? I see William's sister is wearing red sandals. William is not wearing sandals and they appear to be places next to the door mat. I can't make out which way they face? To me if William removed the sandals before he entered the house the toe end would face towards the door opening. The 'roar' photo is the last photo in this series.

View attachment 323730

View attachment 323731

View attachment 323732

View attachment 323733

View attachment 323735

View attachment 323744

Googles searches re the DSC code show this code is possibly an inbuilt code numbering system held on what? An inserted chip card?

The DCIM code relates to a folder that photos are stored in?

DCIM is a file naming standard
DSC = Digital Still Camera - which potentially proves images were taken on a camera not a smarthpone
SD could be SanDisk (the manufacturer/brand) or Secure Digital
CF Compact Flash (card storage type)
100MSDCF is a Sony file naming convention

Last edited:
I can see your point, however, she adds.......

"These allegations are not the most serious the criminal courts see by any stretch. In every court in New South Wales there are matters not dissimilar to the complaint raised here. in fact, only last week I dealt with a far more serious allegation in relation to a five-year-old child.'

William Tyrrell's foster parents Sydney faces court Hornsby assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

IMO making comparisons with this alleged case and another case by a Judge in public is downplaying it as the evidence has not even been tested yet. IMO it is totally unprofessional and shows a possible bias. I thought Judges were supposed to be neutral.

She is not the first Magistrate or Coroner to pull up the media for their unprofessionalism in their court room and I doubt she'll be the last.

Interesting - perhaps the lockdown in July/August when FFC, MFC and LT were home together ignited some frustrations. Many families found home schooling an experience of heightened emotions.
Would it be hard for her if the children hav spent most days in daycare/childcare/school now child is with her all day
Is their new home smaller then the last home
I could imagine how hard it was for foster mother if she has always had the children looked after during the day, not sure about the NSW lockdown could that mean that if they hav a house cleaning service would it now be possible foster mother had to do the cleaning her self during the lockdown, so it could be coupled with schooling and cleaning, I would just assume foster father would retreat to home office for most of the day or is it possible he had to do it all the home schooling and house cleaning

I can only reference my personal friendship with 2 foster families that I know and they do not need to notify or seek permission from FaCS to travel anywhere within Australia for their long term placement foster child, but they must be contactable.

So if they were going out bush or to an area with sketchy mobile reception (which was apparently an issue in Kendall) then FaCs should be notified with alternative contact details.

Different states and different placements can have different rules though.

Some foster families will routinely send an email to FACS if they are going away, others might mention it if they are sending an email to FACS about another matter "and by the way..." and others notify FACS only as required (see above, to advise they will be in an area with limited mobile reception and in case of an emergency we can be contacted on xxxx)

Last edited:
DSC = Digital Still Camera - which potentially proves images were taken on a camera not a smarthpone
My understanding from previous posts, was this was the grandmothers camera, an older device. The pictures were grainy - not the resolution circulated by media

Just a comment re the AVO-

I’m not in NSW but in all my years of working in foster care and kinship care, I have never heard of an AVO being taken out against a carer when there has been an allegation (of any kind) made against them. I doubt they would have done so if it wasn’t for the backdrop of WT’s disappearance.

What normally would happen in my state at least is that a police special child abuse team would be involved to interview the child, potentially lay charges (though again I have never seen a case where what was alleged to have happened led to charges- the majority of physical abuse allegations I dealt with were smacking which carers are not allowed to do).

The child can be removed regardless of the police’s involvement or subsequent action- the level of evidence required is lower than what is required for court. It’s a matter of determining the ‘likelihood’ that it happened, so Eg. Was there a witness, injuries, do the stories match up etc. the police can also take quite a long time to investigate and lay charges so sometimes it’s a matter of urgency to remove the child before the police get around to doing anything formal. Hypothetically the presence of a bruise and information from the child to indicate that it was caused by a carer would be plenty of evidence to remove a child, so an AVO isn’t generally necessary.
Great insight and excellent point why would they hmm..

Given FACS requirements re. FP having to notify them if they are going somewhere and then on top of that, the rules associated with visits to the FGM'S Ie. Washing machine working, cat put in boarding kennel plus any addtional requirements we are not privy to then I can see that if an accident occurred, their reaction would be to cover it up in fear of losing LT.

I am also curious as to whether something had happened at FGM'S on a previous visit, maybe an asthma attack due to the cat, which has prompted these requirements or is this normal?

Does FACS inspect the premises of potential homes a child would be visiting?

Maybe part of the conditions to visit FGM'S was that the balconies had to be secured.

They had pre arranged approval to travel to Kendall. They had approval to travel to Bali & had passports in the kids birth names.

It was not the FGM cat, it was the foster families cat/s

It is my understanding that it was the foster family's cats that needed to be put into boarding facilities.
FM made the call to make sure the cats could be boarded earlier than planned, as they wanted to leave for FGM's house earlier than expected (on Thursday arvo instead of Friday).

imo

Correct.

She isn't playing this case down, she is playing other cases up. She is asking the media why they only turn up for a case that will create a headline, why don't they care about all the other cases IMO

I agree.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be hard for her if the children hav spent most days in daycare/childcare/school now child is with her all day
Is their new home smaller then the last home
I could imagine how hard it was for foster mother if she has always had the children looked after during the day, not sure about the NSW lockdown could that mean that if they hav a house cleaning service would it now be possible foster mother had to do the cleaning her self during the lockdown, so it could be coupled with schooling and cleaning, I would just assume foster father would retreat to home office for most of the day or is it possible he had to do it all the home schooling and house cleaning
No harder than any other families. They were not in a unique situation with lockdowns.

Hi everyone, first time poster but been lurking for a few months.... this story is so sad

Does anyone remember William's foster mother saying in media that Lindsay's school, teachers and friends know about William missing but they don't want to be public because of privacy for Lindsay?
I swear I heard it but can't find it anywhere

My understanding from previous posts, was this was the grandmothers camera, an older device. The pictures were grainy - not the resolution circulated by media

I can only reference my personal friendship with 2 foster families that I know and they do not need to notify or seek permission from FaCS to travel anywhere within Australia for their long term placement foster child, but they must be contactable.

So if they were going out bush or to an area with sketchy mobile reception (which was apparently an issue in Kendall) then FaCs should be notified with alternative contact details.

Different states and different placements can have different rules though.

Some foster families will routinely send an email to FACS if they are going away, others might mention it if they are sending an email to FACS about another matter "and by the way..." and others notify FACS only as required (see above, to advise they will be in an area with limited mobile reception and in case of an emergency we can be contacted ok xxxx)

In one of the books it says that the Foster family had a block pass to visit the foster grandmother because of her husband recently passing and funeral arrangements, etc. I took this to mean they didn't have to notify them each time they went to the foster grandmother's house

Also FP'S in NSW don't need to obtain permission to travel within the State but they do require you to advise them if you are staying overnight.

Travel plans and expenses

We also need to remember that these 2 children were under a non-government foster care agency being The Salvation Army Young Hope Program. So this program may have had totally different rules/extra rules than what is required of FACS...JMO

I can see your point, however, she adds.......

"These allegations are not the most serious the criminal courts see by any stretch. In every court in New South Wales there are matters not dissimilar to the complaint raised here. in fact, only last week I dealt with a far more serious allegation in relation to a five-year-old child.'

William Tyrrell's foster parents Sydney faces court Hornsby assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

IMO making comparisons with this alleged case and another case by a Judge in public is downplaying it as the evidence has not even been tested yet. IMO it is totally unprofessional and shows a possible bias. I thought Judges were supposed to be neutral.
The media didn't have to report the Magistrate's comments, but they did anyway. Look to the media, judging the Magistrate is harsh, imo, we're biased here, a good Magistrate is not.

BTW, I do care about the other children brought before her who've been abused, caring about WT and LT doesn't diminish the feelings for children living in horrible conditions. The Magistrate has a job to do, let her get on with it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities