Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In multiple interviews (60 minutes, 2GB, podcasts) it’s not mentioned in FM’s timeline. In many versions she gives, it was only minutes between the time FFC noticed him missing and MFC arriving home. In MFC’s walk through with police, he told police FFC approached him and said “he was here five minutes ago, he was here five minutes ago”. In the 000 call at 10.56 am she states they been looking for 15-20 minutes, and agrees he went missing at about 10.30, MFC arrived home at 10.35. If she had time to go for drive, she’s lied repeatedly about the whole timeline. Both at the time he went missing, and in multiple interviews in the following years. IMO.

Agreed. IMO the first time the public knew of the drive was when the Coroner released the information in 2019 as far as I am aware. this information IMO throughout the timeline the public were made aware of by media articles and interviews with foster parents.

Can you please advise which video on the youtube link is connected to Chris Rowley? If you open the relevant video and copy the link and post on WS would be very helpful. At the moment your link just opens to Richie Swan's great archive and there are 39 choices.

I don't have everything indexed. Does anyone (apart from maybe the police)?

However, he is mentioned in the Lia Harris podcast #1 here:

15:29 Chris Rowley came up he was the responding

15:32 ah policeman from when I called triple O I

15:34 actually walked across where that white

15:37 station wagon was because I met him on

15:40 the road I've been racing around with a

15:42 couple of the neighbours um you know looking

15:45 for William um before I called triple O

15:48 and after I called triple O we went

15:49 back out again and as Chris Rowley’s

15:52 coming up Benaroon Drive I'm on the

15:54 left-hand side standing near where that

15:56 white car that white station wagon was

In the 60 Minutes program at 15:24 he is also shown re-enacting his arrival and is interviewed:

FM has stated in interviews how friendly and close the community of Kendall is. In an isolated street surrounded by bush land, would your first instinct really be “Someone has taken him”? Like seriously. The Mary Poppins act just doesn’t ring true to me. With all the activities and games they had done before 10am my god who has the energy for that. Also something I haven’t heard much of is any interaction between the children and FGM. I would have thought more focus would have been said about that.
I know it happens but child sexual abuse is more likely to happen to a child with the predator being known to them. I cannot see a random grotty sex offender just hanging around a dead end st waiting for an opportunity.
They don’t have me fooled.

Batar Creek Road is not a relatively estate is it? Benaroon Drive and Ellendale Crescent are part of what I would refer to as an 'estate'.

i would call it a lazy country road with a strip of tar up the middle at the time and possibly still similar and yes turn around points would be scattered IMO

Thu 25 Nov 2021 14.59

Deputy commissioner Karen Webb, who was named as the next commissioner on Wednesday, is confident there will be a result but says it will take time.

“It’s a long, laborious search and obviously the weather conditions up there at the moment are unfavourable but police will pursue that no matter what,” Webb told Sydney radio 2GB on Thursday.

“There’s no stone being
unturned. It’s been seven years now and that’s a long time but we’re not going to give up.”

Incoming NSW police commissioner vows to find William Tyrrell as search enters 11th day

Thu 25 Nov 2021 14.59

“I’m confident this team will keep pursuing this until we get a result,” the deputy commissioner said. “We need to find William and get this resolved.”

More than 15 tonnes of soil have been taken to a lab for analysis but Webb said she was not aware of any DNA being detected. “There’s been miles and miles of material and many exhibits taken that will be examined but that takes time.”

The search is expected to continue for at least another four weeks. “We’ve got our best detectives up there,” Webb said on Thursday.

Incoming NSW police commissioner vows to find William Tyrrell as search enters 11th day

Really appreciated your help on this info. Would that mean the Batar Creek Road property was privately owned and they perhaps allowed RDA to use a couple of paddocks? Looks to me to be a fairly large property.

Just trying to figure out why part of this search campaign has moved onto the property. I am thinking that something may have been discovered lying on top of the ground if there had been earthworks on that property for any reason. Fencing maybe? Harrow field work to replenish paddock grass?

BBM yes that's right.

November 25, 2021 11:57AM

Police divers are scouring a dam downstream from the creek detectives have been examining in their search for William Tyrrell’s remains.

The divers on Thursday morning moved the search to a site near a creek about a kilometre away from the Benaroon Drive house.

Here, police officers and NSW Rural Fire Service volunteers have been digging up the ground above the creek bed with an excavator and combing through the soil by hand under the guidance of a hydrologist.

The divers have been searching a dam roughly the size of a tennis court on a private property about 500m from the dig site.

Police divers scour DAM in search for William Tyrrell

i would call it a lazy country road with a strip of tar up the middle at the time and possibly still similar and yes turn around points would be scattered IMO

48 Benaroon Drive is a corner block, ending where a bush trail then begins. The road isn't wide but the proprieties are mostly set well back from it:

Google Maps

48 Benaroon Drive is a corner block, ending where a bush trail then begins. The road isn't wide but the proprieties are mostly set well back from it:

Google Maps
The block is massive looking back at footage... can’t imagine running around if my son of that age was missing... this should of been the sole focus and taken some time initially.

Thu 25 Nov 2021 14.59

Deputy commissioner Karen Webb, who was named as the next commissioner on Wednesday, is confident there will be a result but says it will take time.

I guess it depends on her definition of result. It could well be that the result of all of this is that nothing new can be added and that no one can be charged with anything.

Nonetheless, that fact that she said it seems to suggest that police have told her that they strongly believe that they are onto something solid if they can find the evidence to prove it.

I think of little AJ where SES searches seriously scoured his property extensively and still missed him but for the keen eye of Polair

What if?

The vacant bush block across the road has always concerned me, which now has a new house on it, was cleared extensively several years ago.

AND then big bulldozers come in a clear the property flat.
Were the trees and undergrowth burned?
Who would ever see the crushed remnants of a little 3 yr old from behind the controls of a big D-9.

The block had to be levelled for the foundations of the house so the dig might have been quite deep.

‘I’ve got the boy!’ Incredible moment police helicopter spots missing AJ

Last edited:
I think of little AJ where SES searches seriously scoured his property extensively and still missed him but for the keen eye of Polair

What if?

The vacant block across the road, which now has a house on it, was cleared extensively several years ago.

AND then big bulldozers come in a clear the property flat.
Were the trees and undergrowth burned?
Who would ever see the remnants I’d a little 3 yr old from behind the controls of a big D-9.

‘I’ve got the boy!’ Incredible moment police helicopter spots missing AJ
But they did find him, after three days. Not seven years later. He was close to home.

The block is massive looking back at footage... can’t imagine running around if my son of that age was missing... this should of been the sole focus and taken some time initially.

I think that any responsible parent would have been keeping a close eye on a 3 year old playing on that property. FM goes to a lot of trouble to try to paint a picture of William not being a wanderer. Heck, every 3 year old is a wanderer and they can run like the wind when they get excited by the adventure.

Here is something that might clear up exactly what type of tanks that the police were inspecting yesterday. As said by the incoming NSW police commissioner.

"On Wednesday, police divers arrived to help with the search and inspected a septic tank and a water tank on Kendall property, Ms Webb said."

'We won't give up': NSW Police pledge on William Tyrrell

This article says septic tanks are supposed to be pumped clean at least once every 5 years, but many others say every 2-5 years. Was this done previously, and if not, why not?

https://pressureworks.com.au/2019/09/19/how-septic-tanks-are-emptied/

From memory it is a 1 acre block. Very steep and you’d have to be fit to run up and down it and the roadway.
The joggers called it ‘heartbreak hill’, I’ll try to find the link again but a woman who regularly ran that hill happened to have errands that day and did not do her jog unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793