Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And according FGM’s testimony, the FFC could not have driven / did not drive anywhere between going outside to look for W, speaking to a neighbour on the street, and coming inside to call police, all of which happened in quick succession within a few minutes. The drive must’ve happened before the tea
You are right - she doesn’t mention it

edited - spelling

Last edited:
There does seem a little gap in the timeline...and admittedly this is from daily mail...

* 10am approx FFC goes inside to make tea
* Police suspect he went missing between 10:05am and 10:20am.
* Father texts to say on way home at 10:30am (from what I gather he was about a 10 to 15 min drive away) so would roughly be home around 10:45am.
* 000 call placed at 10:57am
* First police arrived at 11:06am

So by that timeline MFC would have been home during the call, but she was already out searching before 1030 which would be 30 mins prior to the call she has been searching by that point. I would imagine 5 mins looking for a lost child panicking would be an eternity (ie 1 minute would seem like 5 minutes, not the other way around)?

The only verified timeline pieces would be...
*930ish MFC leaves property to go to conference call
*937am proof of life photo of WT on deck (assuming time is not altered - dont know the results of this query officially as far as I am aware)
*10:30ish text from MFC to say on way home
*1057am 000 call
*1106am first responders arrive

BBM : Nope he sent the text @ 10:30 which said to the effect,back in 5 ( he was expected back between 10:25 & 10:30 ). He was back @ 10: 35

And according FGM’s testimony, the FFC could not have driven / did not drive anywhere between going outside to look for W, speaking to a neighbour on the street, and coming inside to call police, all of which happened in quick succession within a few minutes. The drive must’ve happened before the tea

I read it as once FFC walked around corner to find WT that she didn't see her again until she was with AMS which was also allegedly after MFC arrived home. This is troubling imo.

"William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio, onto the grass and he ran around the right hand side of the house (to the front).

'That is the last time I saw William.'

About five minutes had passed and the female foster carer said: ''Mum, he's a little bit quiet' and she walked off the back patio in the direction of where we'd last seen William.'

She next saw the foster carer standing out the front of the house speaking to a neighbour and calling out William's name."

She could just be repeating what she was told by her daughter. Was the man she talked about the one who said he saw a car driven wildly with who he thought had WT in the back up against the window???

No, the man FGM was speaking of lived directly across the street. Where the two cars were parked on the street.

He moved out of the area shortly after William went missing. He has never been named in the media.

RC (who says he saw William in the back of a speeding 4WD) lived on Laurel Street.

imo

I read it as once FFC walked around corner to find WT that she didn't see her again until she was with AMS which was also allegedly after MFC arrived home. This is troubling imo.

"William lost interest in drawing pictures and rolling dice and he ran down the two small stairs of the back patio, onto the grass and he ran around the right hand side of the house (to the front).

'That is the last time I saw William.'

About five minutes had passed and the female foster carer said: ''Mum, he's a little bit quiet' and she walked off the back patio in the direction of where we'd last seen William.'

She next saw the foster carer standing out the front of the house speaking to a neighbour and calling out William's name."
Yes from what I’m understanding, FGM saw William jump off the stairs running onto grass then Heading right. Fm says he’s been a bit quiet, and heads in the direction FGM says William went. I think fm went for her drive along Batar creek road in this gap here
Came back up and kept looking then AMS went out for her smoke and saw FM and approached her offering help.

I

Think it was a light tan colour
I have a light tan land cruiser, troopcarrier. Do you guys want to see a photo? They are actually called sandy taupe . Mine is a 1998. The body doesn’t change much in these vehicles, but the beige colour is limited to a particular period. Not so mass produced on the 2000’s in that colour.
These cars also have a strange rear set up.
They are 11 seater. 3 in front. 8 seats in back. Bench seats, sideways facing.
Often seatbelts are crappy.
Not strange to have seen a child standing up. IMO.
The rear seats are uncomfortable and seat belts crap, wouldn’t keep a young child in.
Often my kids wanted to stand up and walk around. These are large vehicles with space to do that.
We ended up converting ours as in qld you could not have babies in sideways seats.

Yes from what I’m understanding, FGM saw William jump off the stairs running onto grass then Heading right. Fm says he’s been a bit quiet, and heads in the direction FGM says William went. I think fm went for her drive along Batar creek road in this gap here
Came back up and kept looking then AMS went out for her smoke and saw FM and approached her offering help.

so are you saying after this she came back to FGM and told her "he is gone " FGM says "gone where "? Then what happened ?

Speculation follows...

I don't know, but maybe the FFC isn't a naturally maternal woman. Is she someone who has tried to be motherly - would love to be seen as motherly - but by comparison to the MFC (perhaps also by comparison to her friends, her sister, her brothers etc), doesn't have the same connection with kids, and just doesn't find parenting naturally. I know of people like that, they just don't have it. Not something to be ashamed of, in and of itself.

I also get the sense she is adept at seeming to be emotional, or giving the impression of being distraught. That might be a stretch as I don't know her, but thats the feeling I get.

It's been discussed on this site that she has a way of controlling the narrative, somewhat slanted to her being a great mother. Ive re-listened to a few interviews and with fresh ears, well, she just sounds a little manufactured. Perhaps she has had some acting experience over the years (though not necessarily an important thing), and can just - put it on (we all know these people) - whilst her husband, the MFC gives a very convincing sense of someone who is genuinely saddened by WT's disappearance. I hear him cry and lose the ability to get a sentence out - but always sounding genuine, gut wrenchingly so, whereas with her I hear someone more in control, someone who (potentially) artificially is winding herself up to sound appropriately saddened.

That's not to say I believe she doesn't have an emotional response to WT's disappearance. I don't discount that she loved him. But (potentially and IMO), WT died on her watch, and it is her regret and deep sorrow at his death might be something she resonates with when becoming emotional in interviews. I have seen tears dripping down her face in one silhouetted interview and I don't discount that there is a real grief response, but I cant help question whether it's coming from the same place that we all have feared - that William was abducted, and our/her question of where is he now? I think it's entirely plausible (to what degree I don't know) that she feels saddened by his loss, and for whatever part she played during those brief moments after the patio photographs, and this is what we see when she shows emotion.

I feel like it's possible that the FFC pined to be that maternal mother, and was potentially jealous of the MFC's natural connection with WT. And so, if some sort of disaster/accident/balcony fall befell the little guy, she couldn't reconcile that with her husband - and then thinking outwardly to her friend and family group, she may have thought - how would this reflect on her and her status as an attentive caring mother?

Could this be the motivation, in such a short space of time, whereby she decided to 'dispose' of WT, rather than face accusations of negligence or inattention? Did she have feelings of inadequacy against her husband, the man who by her and all reports got along so famously with WT.

It would explain why no Intel was gathered by he voice taps that GJ apparently placed in their car. The ruse after all would be against her husband as well. And to this day, it would explain why no recordings of conversations would have produced anything viable because she would be hiding it from everyone.

I don't know. This is all my own opinion obviously, but I cant help but feel that this might explain what might be the catalyst to a very dark serious of behaviours.

I haven't seen it discussed explicitly here, hence this thought bubble. And yes, this is all MOO. Just putting it out there.

She is of course an innocent party until proved otherwise.

My thoughts too.

Speculation follows...

I don't know, but maybe the FFC isn't a naturally maternal woman. Is she someone who has tried to be motherly - would love to be seen as motherly - but by comparison to the MFC (perhaps also by comparison to her friends, her sister, her brothers etc), doesn't have the same connection with kids, and just doesn't find parenting naturally. I know of people like that, they just don't have it. Not something to be ashamed of, in and of itself.

I also get the sense she is adept at seeming to be emotional, or giving the impression of being distraught. That might be a stretch as I don't know her, but thats the feeling I get.

It's been discussed on this site that she has a way of controlling the narrative, somewhat slanted to her being a great mother. Ive re-listened to a few interviews and with fresh ears, well, she just sounds a little manufactured. Perhaps she has had some acting experience over the years (though not necessarily an important thing), and can just - put it on (we all know these people) - whilst her husband, the MFC gives a very convincing sense of someone who is genuinely saddened by WT's disappearance. I hear him cry and lose the ability to get a sentence out - but always sounding genuine, gut wrenchingly so, whereas with her I hear someone more in control, someone who (potentially) artificially is winding herself up to sound appropriately saddened.

That's not to say I believe she doesn't have an emotional response to WT's disappearance. I don't discount that she loved him. But (potentially and IMO), WT died on her watch, and it is her regret and deep sorrow at his death might be something she resonates with when becoming emotional in interviews. I have seen tears dripping down her face in one silhouetted interview and I don't discount that there is a real grief response, but I cant help question whether it's coming from the same place that we all have feared - that William was abducted, and our/her question of where is he now? I think it's entirely plausible (to what degree I don't know) that she feels saddened by his loss, and for whatever part she played during those brief moments after the patio photographs, and this is what we see when she shows emotion.

I feel like it's possible that the FFC pined to be that maternal mother, and was potentially jealous of the MFC's natural connection with WT. And so, if some sort of disaster/accident/balcony fall befell the little guy, she couldn't reconcile that with her husband - and then thinking outwardly to her friend and family group, she may have thought - how would this reflect on her and her status as an attentive caring mother?

Could this be the motivation, in such a short space of time, whereby she decided to 'dispose' of WT, rather than face accusations of negligence or inattention? Did she have feelings of inadequacy against her husband, the man who by her and all reports got along so famously with WT.

It would explain why no Intel was gathered by he voice taps that GJ apparently placed in their car. The ruse after all would be against her husband as well. And to this day, it would explain why no recordings of conversations would have produced anything viable because she would be hiding it from everyone.

I don't know. This is all my own opinion obviously, but I cant help but feel that this might explain what might be the catalyst to a very dark serious of behaviours.

I haven't seen it discussed explicitly here, hence this thought bubble. And yes, this is all MOO. Just putting it out there.

It may not have been discussed however I do not doubt many have thought it over the years . It was never allowed to be discussed here or many other places TBH ....Hence the habit of ingratiating herself to all and sundry . Sad really

So...just to clarify - are we at a 'missing' 15 minutes whereby Foster Mother has taken a drive somewhere on the timeline (before tea or after tea) (possibly JMO IMO MOO)?

No we are not missing it , but it appeared missing . We all must recall at least 2 detectives believed the missing time for William was between 10 ; 05 to 10 :20 am

IMO closer to 10 am then 10 :30

I have a light tan land cruiser, troopcarrier. Do you guys want to see a photo? They are actually called sandy taupe . Mine is a 1998. The body doesn’t change much in these vehicles, but the beige colour is limited to a particular period. Not so mass produced on the 2000’s in that colour.
The rear seats are uncomfortable and seat belts crap, wouldn’t keep a young child in.
Often my kids wanted to stand up and walk around. These are large vehicles with space to do that.
We ended up converting ours as in qld you could not have babies in sideways seats.

And where were you on that day o_O jk, would definitely like to see the vehicle for reference

Anyone else read that as they are not acting on specific information
No, as it was specifically said when this new high intensity search at three new locations in November was started it was based on new evidence and not speculative. Again, when asked why the search is at this location in the police update the reply is "evidence we've uncovered."
Moo

But would anyone describe your troopie as a car?

Speculation follows...

Great post, this makes a lot of sense to me. Would explain a lot.

No, as it was specifically said when this new high intensity search at three new locations in November was started it was based on new evidence and not speculative. Again, when asked why the search is at this location in the police update the reply is "evidence we've uncovered."
Moo

Yes that is true, but I still read the comment I quoted as I stated. If they had concrete evidence, then we could have expected an arrest IMO, I think any evidence they potentially have must be circumstantial & they have drawn the conclusion that it’s pointing at the FFC so they are in the process of ruling her in or out, they don’t know what happened to William

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem