Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changing tack for a moment, does the time of 9.37 am for the photo give anyone an alibi that they would not have if the photo was taken at 7.39am? I'm sure it has been covered before but just checking.
JMO - Just for starters .... the MFC would have been still at 48 Benaroon, as it was verified by LE that he departed from there at 9:30 am:
The vital minutes which could answer what REALLY happened to William
“At 9.30am, the foster father leaves his mother-in-law's home, verified by tracking on his phone.”

It has been a long time since I posted but I just wanted to thank the work done over the many years by you all to keep this forum alive and updated with current information. Also, of course, for the several moderators that have stepped up to take control. I, thank you. To the long time contributors of this forum, I thank you all. Without you, I could not take a break away for many months and come back and get informed with ALL the information we publicly have available. We may not always agree but for one cause, we seek the truth. That is all we really want. The honest truth about what happened to William and only the perp/s know that truth. Just tell it and let the family heal and a conclusion be drawn (and so, I pray for William, that guilt be upon you this xmas until you/they share that secret...Amen)

Now, I skimmed over some big issues to catch me up but can someone clarify some points briefly for me please. Sorry if this is boring for some or has been answered recently.
1. The FFP has been cleared for some charges but still needs to answer for a new property charge with MFP over the Auction issue?
2. If so, when do they appear for that alleged property charge?
3. Is the coronial Inquest still on pause, (Yes, but just checking in case I missed something) and/or what date do they recommence? Do we know yet?
4. I wanted to watch the Caroline Overvest(?) sorry if I misspelt that), doc/piece she did with channel 7. Was that the most recent piece she has done since her podcast? I tried to find the link to it but could not find it on the site. Was there any other good, approved, podcasts etc anyone could share?

Any help to someone that just finds cases like these very sad and confusing. Because, How did a child just simply vanish? It just hurts everyone until William is found. Alive or Dead. It is time someone comes forward and just simply owns up to the truth. Just do it. Whoever you are out there. End the pain and come forward with what you know. Please, just do it for William.

Last edited:

EXCLUSIVE: Huge blow in the search for the boy in the SpiderMan suit as high-profile charity pulls its support for 'Where's William Tyrrell' campaign after charges were laid against the missing toddler's foster mother​

I wonder if the Morcombes will be handing these communications from and to unnamed people to the police and/or to the relevant lawyers and/or to the FP.

I'd be glad if the whole campaign was closed down after all this time as it has always felt unethical and insensitive due to conflict of interests in the case and in custodial issues pertaining to WT and his sister. To this day I will never understand how FACS allowed this to occur even when it was made public that WT was a child in the care of the minister. It gave the misleading impression that nsw police endorsed the campaign for years.

I'd be glad if the whole campaign was closed down after all this time as it has always felt unethical and insensitive due to conflict of interests in the case and in custodial issues pertaining to WT and his sister. To this day I will never understand how FACS allowed this to occur even when it was made public that WT was a child in the care of the minister. It gave the misleading impression that nsw police endorsed the campaign for years.

BBM

Not misleading at all.

Actually they did endorse the campaign:

working in collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police and Crime Stoppers

1670396554046.png

Why on earth would you be glad for a website for a missing child to be shut down? What exactly is unethical?

Just a question - why would you want it shut down if it is bringing awareness to William being missing? IMO that was the whole reason the web site was organised.

BTW I don't think they are accepting donations any longer, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to directly donate.

If you can see where it is could you please point it out.

You don’t think police would have already investigated the campaign thoroughly? Any donations were held in trust by bravehearts and then DMF. If you accusing people of profiting you are accusing these charities.
I would think that the police have investigated considering that they have endorsed it.

I would think that the police have investigated considering that they have endorsed it.
You only need to look at many charities around the world and research how much % of each $ goes to the charitable cause and how much % is chewed up in Administration costs. I am personally sceptical of many “charities”.

You only need to look at many charities around the world and research how much % of each $ goes to the charitable cause and how much % is chewed up in Administration costs. I am personally sceptical of many “charities”.
But... they aren't a charity. This is the reason they were auspicing (think that's what they call it).

And for this reason there would have to be checks, auditing etc. iMO

If you're going to blame a charity then your blaming DMF or Bravehearts.

BBM

Not misleading at all.

Actually they did endorse the campaign:

working in collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police and Crime Stoppers

View attachment 385544
If you would be so kind as to add the quote from the Newcastle Herald article that backs up your argument, (as it is behind a paywall for me) I will consider what you are saying.

The following quote from the campaign website I believe could open to being misunderstood, ambiguous and no endorsement whatsoever from NSW police, Crimestoppers or the AFP. "With the support of the Daniel Morcombe Foundation, and working in collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police and Crime Stoppers, William’s family hope to generate information to assist the investigation into William’s abduction and bring him home."

JMO – Wondering if some people just seek notoriety and just confess to something that they weren’t actually responsible for?

William Tyrrell: Police work on 600 persons of interest in suspected abduction investigation
“This included the man walking into a police station, asking to talk to someone on the strike force and asking to be handcuffed.”

I think we will find that a ‘dying declaration’ (a deathbed confession) is looked on quite seriously. Which is likely why this was raised at the inquest.

imo

Just a question - why would you want it shut down if it is bringing awareness to William being missing? IMO that was the whole reason the web site was organised.

BTW I don't think they are accepting donations any longer, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to directly donate.

If you can see where it is could you please point it out.

Because the campaign is being run for the benefit of the people WT went missing from. It was created for them by a PR company. It is to give the appearance that they have been cleared, it is to give the appearance that child protection agencies or honourable people like the Morecombes and the NSW police and the AFP and Crimestoppers are all supporting them and it also lets you know in the campaign, according to them, WT was abducted on 12/9/2014 by someone bad, it is about them being able to take control of the narrative when it really wasn't appropriate on a number of levels for them to do so. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member