Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he knew, this definitively was it with his beloved little boy. Not dead or injured, but OUT OF HIS LIFE forever.
I have shared your theory as well for a long time, however police seem adamant a death has occurred. Going by both FP's timelines, he sent a message at 10.30 and arrived at Benaroon at 10.35. He said the house was about 2 minutes away. When the FM approached AMS it was 10,40 am and AMS could hear the MFC calling for WT. He could have arrived at 10.38. Could the FM have received the msg, taken WT in the car to meet the MFC on some quieter part of Batar Creek road or a quiet offshoot and both given WT a hug and a kiss goodbye,"Wow, you're going to have a lovely trip with ----" got in their cars, her racing back first and then him arriving to go into full act? The FGM never mentioned her daughter taking the car or bringing it back.......... ?

I have shared your theory as well for a long time, however police seem adamant a death has occurred. Going by both FP's timelines, he sent a message at 10.30 and arrived at Benaroon at 10.35. He said the house was about 2 minutes away. When the FM approached AMS it was 10,40 am and AMS could hear the MFC calling for WT. He could have arrived at 10.38. Could the FM have received the msg, taken WT in the car to meet the MFC on some quieter part of Batar Creek road or a quiet offshoot and both given WT a hug and a kiss goodbye,"Wow, you're going to have a lovely trip with ----" got in their cars, her racing back first and then him arriving to go into full act? The FGM never mentioned her daughter taking the car or bringing it back.......... ?
I don't know, if it happened like that.

I still wonder about whether there’s a chance he could be under the house
Your photo just reminded me of something reported , it was one of the i think local LE who was asked about searching the garage and initially he said he didnt because he figured a small child could not possibly open the door, which is true of course ....just sayin ...

Another thought , the neighbors who said they heard a car which sounded like a car stopping and turning and leaving (not verbatim) pulling in and out , could that have been FM reversing GM car out of the top driveway to the bottom one , it would sound similar to the described noise

Last edited:
Your photo just reminded me of something reported , it was one of the i think local LE who was asked about searching the garage and initially he said he didnt because he figured a small child could not possibly open the door, which is true of course ....just sayin ...

Another thought , the neighbors who said they heard a car which sounded like a car stopping and turning and leaving (not verbatim) pulling in and out , could that have been FM reversing GM car out of the top driveway to the bottom one , it would sound similar to the described noise
Apropos FGM's car: I don't know, where it was parked originally. But my thought was, whether someone had to drive it from a driveway to another place, because little W and his sister wanted to race with their bicycles after breakfast.

I still wonder about whether there’s a chance he could be under the house

When I realised that a development was being built at the time, just off Batar Creek Road (where I think the truck transport company was once based), I wondered if someone had disposed of William at the building site.

If someone had harmed William in the area where FM thought she heard a child's cry/scream. Then had continued in that direction and got rid of William.

But the building site likely had people working on it that day ... I think. Just not finding anything yet about the timeline of that housing development, other than Google Earth Pro photos showing its different stages at different times.

It also opened up the possibility, to me, that there may have been transient workers at that building site. If there were, I wonder if their movements were looked at.

Do we actually know if the child that was allegedly abused was his sister or the other foster child? I don't think we do for sure.
Just connecting my dots and IMO sleep.

William Tyrrell’s sister removed from care of her parents​

William Tyrrell’s sister has been removed from the care of her parents. It remains to be seen whether that move will be temporary or permanent for the girl, now aged 11.

When I realised that a development was being built at the time, just off Batar Creek Road (where I think the truck transport company was once based), I wondered if someone had disposed of William at the building site.

If someone had harmed William in the area where FM thought she heard a child's cry/scream. Then had continued in that direction and got rid of William.

But the building site likely had people working on it that day ... I think. Just not finding anything yet about the timeline of that housing development, other than Google Earth Pro photos showing its different stages at different times.

It also opened up the possibility, to me, that there may have been transient workers at that building site. If there were, I wonder if their movements were looked at.
There's a 90m strip of land between the housing development and the road. There seems to have been a natural mound, later augmented by excavation material and overgrown, bigger than several houses. It's shielded from the street and the housing development site by trees.
March 2010: Google Maps

No one knows how it happened.
JMO - If the FM in fact knows that she took wrong actions in connection with William's disappearance and had then sought the FF's cooperation in hiding William's disappearance, I wonder if she would be prepared to 'take the rap' alone?

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
There's a 90m strip of land between the housing development and the road. There seems to have been a natural mound, later augmented by excavation material and overgrown, bigger than several houses. It's shielded from the street and the housing development site by trees.
March 2010: Google Maps

So, from the look of that screenshot, definitely a nearby concealed place where a person could have assaulted and then disposed of William.

It just makes me uncomfortable, because I think of Cheryl Grimmer who they think could be buried in a place where there now stands a housing development.

Exactly, or a case where a POI was able to “fact check” journalists articles. The whole concept is actually laughable
Fact check? You mean when the Facebook page posted responding to news articles?

I think people are discussing it because the FM is now a POI. I cannot think of a case where a POI had previously had their own PR campaign.

On the other side of the coin, how many 'high profile' POI's cannot have their name or photograph published by court order?

If I were in that situation, I would need others to speak for me, I guess.

Mind you, I don't accept that their identities should be suppressed. I've said before that if their photographs were published early in this case, someone might have come forward who had possibly witnessed something at another time and place that may have been germane to this case.

So, from the look of that screenshot, definitely a nearby concealed place where a person could have assaulted and then disposed of William.

It just makes me uncomfortable, because I think of Cheryl Grimmer who they think could be buried in a place where there now stands a housing development.

Great thinking. Ive never seen this theory anywhere before and its a plausible one imo.

im wondering why he alegedly deleted a lot of texts between himself and fm though?
Some more on your comment Bearbear:
'Cash for visas': How ICAC discovered Daryl Maguire was a 'door opener' for property developers and Chinese nationals
"…… just remember your phones can't be traced unless you have an old one with lots of *advertiser censored* on it. So the lesson is always get NEW TECHNOLOGY, everyone needs to do it regularly", along with references to "spring cleaning".

On the other side of the coin, how many 'high profile' POI's cannot have their name or photograph published by court order?

If I were in that situation, I would need others to speak for me, I guess.

When "Nicole and John" were speaking out about William, way back when, calling for assistance, we all wondered who the heck they were.

Then when I read a few books and book excerpts about this case, I found out that the FP had wanted to go on camera right from the get-go, but having friends speak - and not their immediate relatives, probably for ID reasons - was allowed by FACS after consultation.

No, I mean that one of the journalists said the campaign was able to help fact check her stories.
Yes, meaning that if a journo is doing a story they can contact them if they want to confirm things. It’s not “her” stories, it’s articles relating to William. Fact checking is going over an article before it’s released and confirming what is said is factual.

No, I mean that one of the journalists said the campaign was able to help fact check her stories.
The media narrative seems to have been tightly controlled by the FM and or insight communications. Even the interviews she's done publicly are all done by people who are associated with the PR company. People who would go soft on them, like Michael Usher and Lia Harris.

There's no hard questions. No scrutinising them. No inconsistencies pointed out. They've all given her a platform to further control the narrative, despite glaring inconsistencies between her versions in those interviews.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member