Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could the body been in the car already? All the vehicles were searched and there were sniffer dogs all over their property from day one. No way the body was in the vehicle. JMO
not sure if there were cadaver dogs there that first day?
i was thinking if fm panicked and put his body into fgms car boot to hide for later disposal?
the sniffer dog couldnt find williams scent either at all or past the property boundary, depending which news article

If the female caregiver concealed Wm's body during her secret drive that morning, she may have packaged him. He was tiny.

On the drive TO the airport, only the foster daughter was with her. The female caregiver COULD have stopped, retrieved a small bag, given the foster daughter a benign explanation and carried on.

In another case, a stepmother murdered her stepson, left his body in a suitcase in a field, retrieved it days later, and drove with the body and her own daughter, completely unaware, to the other side of the country, to heave it over a bridge.

So it's possible IMO that, en route to the sirport, with only the foster daughter as witness, one she was likely confident she could mind bend, she could have gathered Wm's remains from the first location and deposited it in another, closer to the airport. Even into a dumpster. Small parcel. Easily she could have lectured the foster daughter for 40 minutes, as was her later custom, about the ills of society and littering. Applauding her good self for seeing that debris and doing the right thing. Disassociating it.

I hope that the foster daughter has been able to unlock her memory vault from those ill-fated hours and days. IMO she was manipulated badly. But now holds the key.

JMO

There also would have been searches along the road to the airport. Which, no doubt, we would have heard about.

If the police suspected such a thing and it needed to be investigated.

imo
I don’t recall le searching the route to the airport. Le focus was on an abduction. If they had been more diverse with their theories like having someone from le ride along with the ffc. How do we know she didn’t dump someone or something if No one was with her except Williams sister. And she may have been sleeping the whole way to the airport. Moo

I don’t recall le searching the route to the airport. Le focus was on an abduction. If they had been more diverse with their theories like having someone from le ride along with the ffc. How do we know she didn’t dump someone or something if No one was with her except Williams sister. And she may have been sleeping the whole way to the airport. Moo
This is my new theory.

Something is missing from the foster grandmother's house IMO. But the foster grandmother probably never even knew. Suitcase. Duffle bag. Lawn bag.

IMO LE only knows where Wm HAD been. Unaware he been moved. In the case I cited upthread, at the time of the AW, LE was unaware of the body being relocated.

Heavens, if the foster daughter was asleep (benadryl, anyone?), no one knows if or where the female caregiver stopped.

JMO

wouldnt co sleeping with a foster child be against fostering rules, william spent his last night sharing a bed with ff and his sister sharing a bed with fm,
if i had a child in foster care id find this really upsetting
This was probably considered normal and permitted because sleeping together was separated by gender. However, in reality that means absolutely nothing, as we have known very well from the media for many years. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18