Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Two foster care workers responsible for William Tyrrell at the time he was reported missing say they fear the three-year-old has been “exploited” since and become a “footnote” in the ongoing police investigation.

Michelle White and Ben Atwood have spoken publicly for the first time since William disappeared on September 12, 2014 in interviews with the news.com.au podcast Witness: William Tyrrell."

Loved the line by Dan...

Dan : I've seen them turn up in court, taking photographs of themselves, flashing V signs with the police in the background, like they are some kind of celebrities in a homicide investigation"

32:06 mins

Yep, seen it myself :rolleyes: :confused:
I don’t even need any context, l know exactly who he is talking about!

Bombshell twist in disappearance of William Tyrrell as shocking discovery is made at house of 'person of interest'​

Of particular interest in the podcast released today …. Dan knows of persons who still haven’t been able to give an alibi for that fateful morning, (nor have they been asked publicly by Police to do so…)
I do wonder if any new identities will be tossed up in regards to this???

(Or for those of us who have followed the case closely over the last 10 years, it will be persons already known to the case ???)

He also states quite adamantly that evidence in the case is missing. .. I wonder if he will elaborate on that ???

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back