Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have finally had the chance to listen to this episode. I just knew Dan and his crew would produce a very good and informative podcast.
It is good that Dan has decided to investigate the investigation. And it was good to hear from Michelle and Ben. I had no idea that the trolls had been attacking Ben as well.

imo

I think this is where this person lived circled in red IMO

View attachment 536311

I noticed this property sold in June 2023

I remember the foster mother said when she was searching for William close to the end of the street by Batar Creek road she mentioned that is when she heard what sounded like a child scream. There is a lot of bush right there. It's interesting that this property is not too far from that area.

I remember the foster mother said when she was searching for William close to the end of the street by Batar Creek road she mentioned that is when she heard what sounded like a child scream. There is a lot of bush right there. It's interesting that this property is not too far from that area.

That cry worried me from the start. I was so afraid that someone was hurting William right at that moment. Perhaps because they heard someone calling for a child. Not saying that it was necessarily that guy because it is hard to tell where a cry is coming from. But someone who was on foot who led William away.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back