Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that may be the house that was built (later) on the empty lot across the street.

Back when we had earlier relevant shots of the area on google streetview, there was a clear line of site from the road near the Miller's place into FGM's back yard and patio area. Bushes and trees have now grown to obscure that view (in current streetview).

The old screenshots were posted on-thread way back in the threads somewhere.

imo
I think it might be the Crabb's place. This is a photo I took of the new place opposite the FGM's house

1728453491398.jpeg

Yes it is the Millers house Doc, from this angle we are looking next door (uphill) to FGM. The high balcony is on the downhill side and the Millers is right next to the small patio where they were sitting.

You are right. It is not the house across the street. I just looked at the (newish) house across the street, it looks NOTHING like the house in the photo.

I think the photo angle threw me off.

Sorry @drsleuth

You are right. It is not the house across the street. I just looked at the (newish) house across the street, it looks NOTHING like the house in the photo.

I think the photo angle threw me off.

Sorry @drsleuth

Just to add, in case someone doesn't remember - The Millers were not home on the day, they were away on holidays.
Which makes it more perfect for watching or hiding. IMO

A key witness in the William Tyrrell case has revealed the stunning question police asked her as never-before-seen photos emerge of the home where the boy disappeared.

Heath Parkes-Hupton and Dan Box

October 8, 2024 - 1:59PM

Detectives investigating William Tyrrell’s disappearance wrongly suspected the parents of missing four-year-old Cleo Smith were involved in her disappearance, causing one witness to question their judgement in his case.

snip

News.com.au can also reveal previously-unseen photographs of the house where three-year-old William was reported missing on September 12, 2014, taken by Ms White in the days that followed.

Over the next week, she took photographs, as well as lengthy notes of her interactions with his foster parents, but was not questioned by police about what she saw.

Police only took possession of the photographs years later, after Ms White volunteered them.

Five days after seizing the photographs – showing heavy furniture in place on the veranda – William’s foster mother was questioned over whether he had fallen from there.

Police contacted Ms White again two years later, December 2023, Ms White said a detective asked her if William’s foster mother had access to any other cars around the time he was reported missing.

View attachment 536294

View attachment 536297

View attachment 536298
Just looking at those new images taken by MW again…..

Back in 2014 there was not very much shrubbery under the high balcony …. (Unlike the years later when the Police dug up the garden …)
I think a dead or injured child would have been very obvious, if that occurred …
Did legal counsel for the NSWCC even look at images of the garden from 2014??? before asking the questions???

JMO

IMG_1880.png

Finally found the streetview photos again. These were streetview photos I screenshot in 2019. From out the front of the Miller's place you could see right into FGM's patio area and adjoining back garden.

Anyone walking along the road there could likely hear children playing and see who they were.

Just for orientation purposes, that is Paul Savage's house at the end of that upper portion of the road. The driveway you see is the Miller's driveway.

a.jpg b.jpg

Thread 47, post 13

Last edited:
Finally found the streetview photos again. These were streetview photos I screenshot in 2019. From out the front of the Miller's place you could see right into FGM's patio area and adjoining back garden.

Anyone walking along the road there could likely hear children playing and see who they were.

Just for orientation purposes, that is Paul Savage's house at the end of that upper portion of the road. The driveway you see is the Miller's driveway.

View attachment 536508 View attachment 536509

Thread 47, post 13
Here is the google maps link dated 2010

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member