Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Currently on a road trip, and I felt the need to visit Benaroon Drive. I had to see for myself, the last place that dear little William was last seen. I can’t describe the feeling ……. But there certainly was a huge vibe about the place…..

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 21
I'm interested in the timing of this podcast and where it takes us. Box is an award winning journalist with experience in writing in true crime.

I was thinking about the timing. The inquest resumes on 4th November. There are only a couple more weeks for Dan to put out more episodes of his podcast. We know the next one is going to be about the FP. He might have time to fit in episodes about the massive searches, and the POIs, before the inquest resumes.

Just for reference, in his Bowraville podcast Dan did just 5 episodes. Link
He doesn't seem to flood the subject with tons of episodes.

A brief hearing in the NSW Coroners Court on Tuesday set two final hearing blocks to be held from November 4-8 and December 16-20 to complete the inquest.

Yes that’s true, it would have been all new to people who just started following the case. I think Dan is doing a great job so far. He doesn’t seem to share his opinion either way and is just letting everyone speak
Dan Box and his producers hound the Grandmother making her break down multiple times. They have been trying to talk to Karlie for 18 months and know she does not want to talk to them yet they call this episode “Searching for Karlie”. They should have called this episode “Harassing Williams Biological Family”. Disgusting, they even laugh at the Grandmothers expense multiple times after talking to her and at the end of the episode an “anonymous” social worker speaks ill of the family and damages the family reputation as often as he can. In my opinion he is the most gutless person on the show, hiding under the cloak of anonymity and loading barrels at the family because of a fatal decision that HE made IMO.

Last edited:
The decision to remove William was made by the courts. Not by a social worker or by the police.
The court made the decision based on reports and recommendations by other people, including the anonymous social worker who throws nothing but mud at the Biological family IMO.

He had a big part in William being removed when listening to the Podcast IMO. No wonder he won’t disclose his name.

He starts speaking around 44 minutes in, here is part of the transcript with errors from the Podcast website.

Attachments

• IMG_5304.jpeg
    IMG_5304.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Dan Box and his producers hound the Grandmother making her break down multiple times. They have been trying to talk to Karlie for 18 months and know she does not want to talk to them yet they call this episode “Searching for Karlie”. They should have called this episode “Harassing Williams Biological Family”. Disgusting, they even laugh at the Grandmothers expense multiple times after talking to her and at the end of the episode an “anonymous” social worker speaks ill of the family and damages the family reputation as often as he can. In my opinion he is the most gutless person on the show, hiding under the cloak of anonymity and loading barrels at the family because of a fatal decision that HE made IMO.
Yes even though l believe that worker was telling the truth, the wording and saying these things publicly were so unnecessary. It didn’t help that bio nan then went on and on about what a bad person and mother bio mum is. IMO if she had any relationship with her grandchildren those comments will surely end it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back