Australia, Zoologist Adam Britton pleads guilty to Supreme Court charges including bestiality, torture of Dogs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dog rapist Adam Britton's steadfast allies
In court last week, his barrister - who asked not to be named due to ongoing abuse and threats from members of the public - said her client was 'no psychopath' and had previously demonstrated an ability to control his urges.
Telegram messages from Britton's phone, previously revealed by Daily Mail Australia, show he had 'sadistic' urges from childhood but repressed them until about 2020 when he realised he liked torturing and killing dogs.
His barrister said: 'If he's been able to control it in the past, he will be able to control it in the future.
He clearly has no intention of controlling himself and, unsurprisingly, he won’t. Meanwhile, taxpayers will have to shell out around $100,000 a year to keep him locked. Here’s hoping the prison dogs will get their chance to make him pay someday.

Definitely too short. And I'm sure nobody believes his little speech about having seen the error of his ways. In the telegram chat he clearly stated he had decided to give in to his love of abusing the dogs and he didn't care.

10 years is not enough. This man is truly an evil monster. Such evil should be banned from the universe.

I had not heard about this case before last night, when I happened upon a headline by chance. I wish to God I hadn’t: it ruined my sleep and made me literally physically ill.

That he tortured and murdered beautiful dogs and puppies— the most loving and innocent of beings— for his twisted, vile perversions, and took loving dog owners’ pets in, sending them old photos and false updates— I have no words for such a deplorable, appalling piece of anti-life trash.

That he walked among normal people and presented a picture of an animal lover, a scientist, a friend of children is horrifying in the extreme. I feel damaged and violated to even know his name.

Definitely too short. And I'm sure nobody believes his little speech about having seen the error of his ways. In the telegram chat he clearly stated he had decided to give in to his love of abusing the dogs and he didn't care.
I’m one to try and emphasize and have compassion even for criminals. However, when it involves the torture of the innocent, done for pleasure, any ounce of compassion is gone.

There can be no excusing such evil. There are people who love their animals but might lash out in an instant of despair or breakdown and hit them. That is bad, but I can attempt to empathize.

But my feeling changes, breaks out, and becomes different at this repeated, deliberate, systematic and grossly perverted torture and murder. God, how I wish I never saw this story in the news last night. :mad: :(

I can't even begin to imagine how his wife must have felt when she learned about his actions and the secret shipping container at the back of the garden. Including raping his own pet dogs. I don't think I'd ever feel clean again :(

I can't even begin to imagine how his wife must have felt when she learned about his actions and the secret shipping container at the back of the garden. Including raping his own pet dogs. I don't think I'd ever feel clean again :(
Yes, I’m assuming it all came as a total shock, and completely blindsided her. I don’t want to think that she had any inkling.

In her shoes I would never speak a word to him or see him again. I would no longer view him as human.

This has to be the most atrocious story I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across.

I remember months ago reading about a university research scientist who was caught having sex with his dog in the woods, and wound up completely disgraced and lost his position. I thought it was sordid, and sick— but it was one dog that was otherwise cared for, and there was no torture or violence or murder.

This repeated severe torture and murder of nearly 40 dogs, many promised a good home to their loving owners, is just horrific beyond belief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back