DNA Solves

ChatteringBirds

Reaction score
Fahndungen des Bundeskriminalamtes

Translated:
Jennifer Scharinger
Age when missing: 22
Date missing: January 22, 2018

She was last seen at her home address in Vienna.

Description:
180 cm (5 ft, 11 inches) tall, slim, long brown hair

I hope Jennifer's family will find answers to what happened to her. I will be adding more articles / links to this thread.

From 2019:
A sad article regarding her mother's search for her. She was last seen with her ex-boyfriend. He was investigated but law enforcement is not currently investigating him. Her mother believes she is a victim of foul play.

All my opinions only.

Last edited:
Article from Oct. 2022:

"Scharinger spent the previous evening with a friend, says her mother... "Then Jenny accompanied her friend home to Floridsdorf and then missed the subway herself. She wrote to her boyfriend to ask if he could pick her up, because her own car was being repaired at the time..."

Her boyfriend picked Jennifer up. At 1:16 a.m. she sent a text message to her friend with a photo of herself and the words "I'm safe." Why she mistakenly wrote "safe" with a "v" in the text message remains a mystery...The cell phone was later confiscated from Jennifer's apartment..."

The article has more information about her boyfriend's actions, forest searched by LE and her mother, and how her mother feels about the investigation/case, which is unfortunately currently considered closed.

Last edited:
Article from Jan. 2024:

"..the young couple is said to have separated immediately before the 21-year-old disappeared. Nevertheless, Jenni let her ex stay overnight in her apartment at Ospelgasse 11-17 in Vienna-Brigittenau. Before Jenni disappeared, he was said to have searched online for fast-acting narcotics. On January 22, 2018, there was a heated argument, the ex-boyfriend said..."

Jennifer's family has now hired detectives to continue investigating the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back