FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was the guy who was tasked to drive up to Tally from Miami.
I only remember his name cause I have an old friend with the same surname.
It should be in the WS discussions for trial 3 - I will try & track it down by doing a WS search- don't rely on that name until I've double checked & found some substantiation

I can't remember his first name now but I have a recollection that Keener was somebody she knew from her High School days

On cross Rashbaum took Wendi through a ton of stuff and as we were here on WS we were kinda ' why is he doing all of this?'

Re key spares though - couldn't she just give the helpmate her own keys?
Edited to add- I guess if helpmate needed help from some local friends then maybe yes some spares might come in handy? ( She had a married couple who assisted with the 'Pearl Harbour' pack-up - the G's)
I didn’t know that about the G’s. The ones who picked the kids up on the day of the murder?

I don’t believe the state ever outlined this as part of their theory. Although I didn’t hear Georgia say this, I believe Carl S made it a point in a past video (with a strong emphasis) that in Georgia closing arguments in Charlie’s trial, she did in fact indicate Jeff was being set up. I am fairly certain Carl said this but I never went back and fact checked exactly what Georgia said. Not sure if Georgia was speaking of the ‘set up narrative’ OR was just mentioning Jeff was brought up a ‘potential’ suspect during Wendi’s police interview which are two completely different things. I am not trying to put words in Carl’s mouth, I am 95% sure I heard him say this in a past video and although I don’t agree with a lot of Carl’s takes, he is not a bullshitter, so Georgia must have said something. Regardless, to me it’s clearly obvious that the state helped paint the 'set-up narrative' picture simply by the way they questioned Jeff Lacasse on the stand. They knew he had shared this theory in his police interview and they ‘pulled’ that story out of him during his examination.

Are you sure he was staying at her place on June 4th?
He's testified that he never stayed overnight when Wendi had the kids, she had the kids on 4 JuneDBM
DBM.

Last edited:
Keener, Taravella HS
JP Keener. (James) you can find his cv online. I looked at it a year or so ago. I believe he was either a science or math teacher and he was working at FSU at the time. Darn, now I’ll have to look for it…

Update -couldn’t find the cv, but some info:

Dr JP Keener
JP works for Pasco Scientific, a global leader in developing technology-based solutions for educators and students in more than 100 countries globally. JP holds degrees in chemistry, physics and education, with emphasis on educational technology. Prior to Pasco Scientific, he worked on several state, national and international projects including international biodiversity studies of pandas, lemurs, blue monkeys, gorillas of the Congo and Cuban alligator populations. He has also served on environmental health standards for rainforests, and coral reefs and been published in several environmental, and educational publications. JP has been an Associate and Adjunct Professor of math, science and education for several universities, including Florida Atlantic University, Nova Southeastern University, Barry University, The University of Phoenix and the University of Pittsburgh. JP has collaborative working relationships with the Cousteau Foundation and the Wild Spots Foundation, and brings his knowledge of mathematics, science and international standards to students and districts across the state of Florida.

Doesnt mention FSU there but almost sure I saw it, bc I remember thought he was there at the time bc I’d wondered why an old Science/math teacher would drive all he way for S Florida to get her stuff. Maybe I’m confusing ECF with FSU. I’ll try and dig deeper to see if I find anything.

Is he on the witness list for the state?
By this photo there, seems when he was at her H.S. He was one of those young just starting out teachers.

Last edited:
When he made the ‘Pepto’ run he was at her house - that was during the week of the first attempt but I can’t confirm the actual date. I should have said he ‘was’ at her house not ‘stayed’ as that implies he slept over - he could have been there that one day or multiple days that week?. My point is had it been evident she was packing, he would have likely noticed.
For the June attempt, the condo in S beach was already rented, and the older boy had 2 months before starting Kindergarten.
Not as much pressure to head south.

He was the guy who was tasked to drive up to Tally from Miami.
I only remember his name cause I have an old friend with the same surname.
It should be in the WS discussions for trial 3 - I will try & track it down by doing a WS search- don't rely on that name until I've double checked & found some substantiation

I can't remember his first name now but I have a recollection that Keener was somebody she knew from her High School days

On cross Rashbaum took Wendi through a ton of stuff and as we were here on WS we were kinda ' why is he doing all of this?'

Re key spares though - couldn't she just give the helpmate her own keys?
Edited to add- I guess if helpmate needed help from some local friends then maybe yes some spares might come in handy? ( She had a married couple who assisted with the 'Pearl Harbour' pack-up - the G's)
I believe he was working at FSU at the time bc when I first heard his name, I found his cv online( Can’t find it now). I seem to remember he was only there for a short time, at the time of the murder.
I could be wrong and I’ve looked online not and can’t find what I found at that time.
I’d think he’d be on the witness list for the state.

Great questions. You may well be right about the keys. I really want to see any interviews to see if anyone may have been to her house that week, particularly her bedroom, etc. I assume she would be smart enough to put any boxes either in her garage or her bedroom and then make sure that no one came in. Best Buy came for the TV in her living room.

I just always assumed she was packing. I also believe that the reason she didn't shower when she met her friends for lunch the day of the murder was because she was packing that morning. I think after BB left, she packed and then her anxiety got the best of her so she ran out to use the liquor as an excuse to drive to that ABC to see if it was done. She couldn't wait for it to happen IMO. Of course, I also believe that is one of the things that will take her down. Her driving all the way to the other side of town to go to that liquor store when she was meeting her friends near her house and there was a liquor store near the restaurant in combination with turning down Trescott and seeing crime scene tape & cops, etc, but never asking what happened.

She knew all those Motions were going to be scheduled soon for hearing.
Also if any neighbors would have seen her car parked outside the garage (would indicate the garage was full)
Also most people have a garage door opener to get in and out of their house(especially in Florida where most cars are parked in the garage because of the extreme heat), or a panel on the side to open the garage door…so the whole front door thing…well, she probably didn't use the front door and entered and exited her house through the garage.
Most homes in Florida -you enter the laundry room where the kitchen is nearby to drop off your bag/keys etc.
You never use the front door unless you have a dog to walk which W didn’t.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back