AZ - 1-year old dies after parents ignore him in playpen for 16 hours - Mar. 26, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes

“Harris and Pena are both being held at the Maricopa County Jail on $100,000 bond. They are both scheduled to appear in court on April 3.”

Couple left baby alone for 16 hours charged in his death
1-year-old left in crib over 16 hours died while parents got Burger King and slept all day

Oh shoot - I forgot to change my notes.... I looked again in the court site - still no cases for them are appearing in the Maricopa County court site.
Well - I will move them under April 3 in my notes & hopefully the court site will be updated...

@dmac55 - have you found anything new on these 2? They are still NOT in the court site - and now I am thinking they are NOT in Maricopa County - ?? Help! :D

Well - tried searching again - still not in the court site, not in the Sheriff's dept & as you said - the jail site requires a birth date. All I have is the year - 1999 - and as of the arrest - both are 25 as of 3/24/24.

@dmac55 - any luck?

Well - tried another search & nothing coming up in the Maricopa county court site for either of them.

Anyone finding ANY current articles maybe? The last one I find is dated 3/27/24....

TIA if anyone can help with this case! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back