AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too. We traveled out west recently and saw several "washouts"... had an ahah moment of "that's what they are".

Who did this to her? Someone knows the answers. It's not too late to come forward or contact LE, anonymously if you want.

Me too. We traveled out west recently and saw several "washouts"... had an ahah moment of "that's what they are".

Who did this to her? Someone knows the answers. It's not too late to come forward or contact LE, anonymously if you want.

I think that’s the only way it will be solved now, the person has to come forward. I always wondered if LE had someone in mind but not enough evidence.

Wasn't there talk of a connection to a cab driver at one point? I'll have to go back and re-read the threads.

I think about this case from time to time. I think that someone at the party at her house knows more than they are willing to share. I also think her cell phone that mysteriously disappeared also has some clues on it. Who wanted it gone? A friend? A family member?

I remember reading these threads when the case happened. I am very concerned about any Bryan Patrick Miller connections.

At Adrienne’s exact age of 19 I was going to college at ASU in Tempe. One night I was driving a friend (I just made not long before through work as he was a customer) on the highway and he stopped talking to me suddenly and his affect changed. He just stared at me and smiled the most EVIL and menacing grin. I stopped on the shoulder of the exit and on the ramp told him to get out of my car. He was planning on doing something to me and I had to show him he couldn’t. I have wondered if it was Bryan or someone just like him. This person looked like Bryan and we were just hanging out to write music with another musician when I offered him a ride home after.

his menacing smile will never leave me. I’ve never felt so creeped out in all my life. The only thing I could describe it as was suddenly possessed.

It makes me sad/sick we still don’t have answers to what happened to Adrienne.

I remember goblinsolo on the early threads and considering Bryan’s interests at the time Adrienne disappeared... I’ve been wondering if goboinsolo was Bryan. Then again tons of people are into Star Wars and weird goblins and stuff. They are no longer a member.

Last edited:
I think about this case from time to time. I think that someone at the party at her house knows more than they are willing to share. I also think her cell phone that mysteriously disappeared also has some clues on it. Who wanted it gone? A friend? A family member?

do you think it is possible she was buried in the area she was due to the floods having softened the dirt to dig and bury her remains easier? It is near impossible to dig a hole in the desert when there hasn’t been recent rain, particularly at the foot of many mountains that have granite and other hard rocks/sediments.

One thing I can say about living in the desert is that whenever it rains it’s a gift to anyone who needs to move some dirt around. We tend to grade our front yard after the rain. Once the winds come back and the dirt begins to harden and turn to dust - the dust erodes. Especially if another day of even slight rain comes to wash away all the fill dirt. Washes always accumulate rainwater no matter how much falls.

if so this would mean that she or her remains could have been held for some time before being buried. It also might indicate that her head and hands were indeed removed to keep her identity from being discovered. This makes me wonder if the perpetrator had committed a similar crime in the past and was able to get away with it because DNA technology was not as advanced at the time in terms of victim identification. Furthermore this might mean that her head and hands are very far from the crime scene and may have unfortunately been destroyed if not kept somewhere secure that only the perpetrators privy to (as a Momento).

I guess we never will truly know without a confession. Ok no more posts from me. Not trying to booger up this thread. Take care everyone and may there be a miracle that produces answers one day.

Last edited:
I couldn’t edit my first post, but I wanted to add correct info that a goblinsolo is a type of air soft gun used often in paintball. Not some play on goblins and Star Wars. :rolleyes::oops:

I think it was the cab guy.

the cab guy had somewhat of an alibi... around the time Adrienne disappeared his cab was seen showing up for the fare at the ampm. I do believe around this same time a young woman resembling Adrienne was seen on CCTV walking through the O’reilley auto parts store across the way from the Ampm and 2 minutes later a dark four door sedan drives through that parking lot.

my theory is that someone pretended to be her fare that night and she willingly entered their vehicle as her actual cab was waiting for her across the way. I truly believe if the sedan seen at the auto parts store was the cab detectives would have known this and kept it close to their vest. I believe that info was released publicly bc they could not ID the sedan - and I believe they wanted to ID or stir up whoever was driving it.

I just wish we could see the 4 door sedan at the auto parts shop to compare it to the cab - but more important Bryan Patrick Miller’s black 4 door sedan with blacked out windows he had around the time Adrienne disappeared that was not collected as evidence initially when BPM was apprehended. Not sure if that has changed now.

Last edited:
the cab guy had somewhat of an alibi... around the time Adrienne disappeared his cab was seen showing up for the fare at the ampm. I do believe around this same time a young woman resembling Adrienne was seen on CCTV walking through the O’reilley auto parts store across the way from the Ampm and 2 minutes later a dark four door sedan drives through that parking lot.

my theory is that someone pretended to be her fare that night and she willingly entered their vehicle as her actual cab was waiting for her across the way. I truly believe if the sedan seen at the auto parts store was the cab detectives would have known this and kept it close to their vest. I believe that info was released publicly bc they could not ID the sedan - and I believe they wanted to ID or stir up whoever was driving it.

I just wish we could see the 4 door sedan at the auto parts shop to compare it to the cab - but more important Bryan Patrick Miller’s black 4 door sedan with blacked out windows he had around the time Adrienne disappeared that was not collected as evidence initially when BPM was apprehended. Not sure if that has changed now.
I feel like the cab driver could have left the ampm and seen her along the way waved her down and said “Hey were you the girl that called for a cab? I was waiting for you at the ampm hop in, etc.” He’s just so creepy, something I can’t shake about him.

I believe this is the Cab guys cab but those signs on it could be magnets that could be removed or they could be added after. But it is a dark 4 doorsedan.

Attachments

• 0B89C642-666E-4AC4-931D-6E3E1721379F.jpeg
    0B89C642-666E-4AC4-931D-6E3E1721379F.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 6
I just finished watching the 6 episode podcast called UnResolved UnResolved Docuseries Episode 1: Into The Night

I cannot believe this case is still not solved. I still believe the cabbie was involved in her disappearance. He certainly had anger issues which showed in his police interview on the podcast. I could see him extremely angry waiting and waiting for Adrienne to arrive at the pickup location. He called her several times and parked at the AM/PM for her arrival. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her for her description and finally saw her coming in the direction, told her to stop and drove to pick her up. They could have had an argument in the cab that lead to something far worse. Plus, his neighbors heard loud screams that sounded like a woman coming from his apartment that same night.

Well, bumping this thread to the top in hopes to keep her case active in the minds of websleuths

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky