AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe, 15 Jun 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snipped
But if he is a delivery man, he is shady and needs a uniform. :D. What is in that cardboard cake box? Is he delivering a cake or baked goods? Kind of odd.

Maybe he saw something none the less!

Hmmm...I didn't really think about the type of gloves. I don't know much about bmx or motocross, but I might be able to explain the pastry box. A lot of convenience stores get "fresh" donuts from a company called "The Donut peddler" around here (I have seen them but haven't eaten them. I'm a dunkin' donuts kinda girl :p) So maybe that's the box?

I guess I don't want to imagine anyone hiding a gun in a box! I don't know if I would ever open my door for pizza again if that's what happened! LOL

But I do agree that he may have seen something...And that he needs a uniform. If he is the donut peddler, I think I'm glad I don't eat them.

JMO I just don't see someone about to kidnap someone or who has just kidnapped someone, hanging around in front of a station bound to have cameras, wearing gloves. I know lots of criminals are stupid, but seeing how many murders go unsolved, a number of them don't make the obvious blunders, too, IMO.

Great sobering point Cluciano!

But what if the perpitrator is a drug addict? Maybe he isn't thinking as straight?

I do still think if not this fellow at the AMPM, it was a stranger abduction. I just pray they find whoever is responsible here. Her family deserves the truth/justice.

Why would he be wearing gloves for a pastry box? I would think he would wait to put the gloves on until moving the pastries from the box to the rack?

Omg. Donuts (homer simpsoning like crazay over here!)

I agree I wouldn't eat donuts from dirty donuts Inc at the AMPM

Car keys, wallet and party clothes were later found in room, don't know if that was reported by LE through MSM or the parents. Roomate's time and BF's are almost an hour off. Could have been reconciled later by LE.
LE must have suspected foul play early on, or they wouldn't have put the resources out canvasing the neighborhood or searching the Town Lake. Usually they wait a week or so before they put divers in the water.

People keep posting that AS's wallet and keys along with bag, etc. were located. I'm unable to find a source covering that information. The roommate helped LE search her room or was answering questions while he took pictures. He said a drawer looked as if clothing had been taken but particularly mentioned not finding a wallet too. Roommate offered that AS's makeup bag had been left on the bathroom counter.

Since LE went to the apartment on Sunday afternoon, or was it Monday?, when did AS's wallet surface? Did they find it in her car?

People keep posting that AS's wallet and keys along with bag, etc. were located. I'm unable to find a source covering that information. The roommate helped LE search her room or was answering questions while he took pictures. He said a drawer looked as if clothing had been taken but particularly mentioned not finding a wallet too. Roommate offered that AS's makeup bag had been left on the bathroom counter.

Since LE went to the apartment on Sunday afternoon, or was it Monday?, when did AS's wallet surface? Did they find it in her car?

The early news reports we based our timeline off here at WS were based on inaccurate info from the media/reports prior to the Police report being released.

I would say whatever the report states, go with that. Thanks for your tenacious search for the truth!

On the NG show, the LE who was on said her items were found in the apartment. There might be a transcript in the media section.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...mystery-deepens-case-missing-tempe-woman.html

The police report indicates that approximately 15 people were at the party. That was info given by the roommates the day AS was reported missing.
While reading past articles, in this one from July 24, the detective states that 40 to 50 people had been at the party which began at 10:00 and went until 5:00 a.m. This info definitely lends itself to a different vibe than a party that consisting of 15 peeps that would probably all know each other.

I'd been under the impression this whole time that it was a smaller scale party. People must have been going in and out of the apartment all night long. As of July 24, the detective said they had interviewed about 37 of the party goers. Geesh.

On the NG show, the LE who was on said her items were found in the apartment. There might be a transcript in the media section.

lol! And you believe 'facts' you hear on her show?
I'm looking for a source now. As you see above, I just found additional information revealed a month after info was gathered for the police report that could be relevant to the case and alters the way I view things. Maybe everbody else already knew that up to 50 people had been involved in the party versus only around 15.

Usually we can only go by info the spokeman/officer on the case offers anyway. The rest is all speculation.

lol! And you believe 'facts' you hear on her show?
I'm looking for a source now. As you see above, I just found additional information revealed a month after info was gathered for the police report that could be relevant to the case and alters the way I view things. Maybe everbody else already knew that up to 50 people had been involved in the party versus only around 15.

Usually we can only go by info the spokeman/officer on the case offers anyway. The rest is all speculation.

Ni, I don't believe NG but if LE for the case is on, I watch and listen. Someone from Adrienne's case was on, possibly Poole.

Pooley isn't necessarily "LE". He is a public information officer for the case. FYI. He's not a lead detective on the case.

I'm trusting the Police Report straight from the hands of the lead investigative officers. IMO.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1307/23/ng.01.html

I'm spent. I'll read this tomorrow. I read two discrepancies already but am too lazy to point them out or work right now.
Sgt. Pooley was on the show so he offers some information. Says no phone was found. Then an unidentified female states AS's phone was found. duh!

Anyway, night all.

Quoting myself to link the transcript of NG show on July 23.

The cab driver explains that the call at 4:23 was the cab company returning AS's call. The cab driver explained that she must have left a message for their dispatch because they were busy; no time was given for her initial call. SO WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME ADRIENNE REQUESTED A CAB. The return call lasted up to four minutes, until 4:26.
When the cab driver explains the above, he sounds as if he's just realizing now, on July 23, the circumstances of the call. :facepalm:

Even though the police report has specific info about what AS was wearing and that no wallet was found in the apartment, apparently circumstances changed after that. On July 23, no one really knows what AS was wearing when she left the apartment because her black polka dot top, shorts, leggings and shoes, along with her wallet and car keys, were found at the apartment. They must have turned up sometime between the first police report was taken and this show. Also I note that the clothes listed on the show are different than the ones listed in the police report. The first report is that she had been wearing dark jeans with a black sheer top and bra. No one on the show mentioned those clothes.

Aren't the clothes they say that turned up in the apartment similar to the clothes worn by the woman captured in a video nearby the AMPM?

Imo Pooley isn't giving out any information and is just saying what he feels like saying whether the truth or not. In other words, he protecting the case.

Poole is not going to give out bad info. He can easily avoid certain questions or say he is not able to answer them, but I doubt very much he would purposely release incorrect info as to what clothing a missing person was wearing, for instance, to trick a suspect, especially when they are asking for the public's help. JMO

Poole is not going to give out bad info. He can easily avoid certain questions or say he is not able to answer them, but I doubt very much he would purposely release incorrect info as to what clothing a missing person was wearing, for instance, to trick a suspect, especially when they are asking for the public's help. JMO

Not bad or misleading information, just no specific information.
How did the words trick and/or incorrect enter into to it since this seems to be a reply to my post?

Oh I see, because I said whether info is the truth or not. What I meant is, they don't have to divulge specific information. Sorry if it sounded as if I accused him of lying.

JMO not so sure they have much of a case. At least, not one with evidence against a suspect.

There have been so so many theories posted here - many of us have shared several different possibilities, as we learn more and hear more and share more.

It is obvious that we are not all in agreement with any one theory, or if we could even say we are devoted to one theory to the exclusion of all others. If we had a poll, we would be all over the place lol...

My point is only that, if we - caring, concerned, thinking and feeling people who have a penchant for this type of site - can not agree on a theory (or 2 or 3), I can not imagine what the LE team working Adrienne's case must think. Yes, I know they are privvy to a lot more than we are, and they are experienced in ways that most of us are not.

It becomes easier to see (IMO only) why some LE hone in on one suspect (or scenario)to the exclusion of others merely because they feel (and think based on training and experience) so strongly about one scenario.

Not saying at all that this is happening in Adrienne's case, just a complaint that is echoed in numerous crime stories. "The cops focused on X without ever considering Y".

Lost my point now, lol... Just that we have so many theories that seem like they could work if only we knew this or that. And I have to hope that LE knows a lot lot lot more than has been reported.

Too bad we can't all agree on the same theory (whatever it is - I have no horse in this race, just want justice for Adrienne) and work that and find out what happened.

It has to be bits and pieces of many theories that will add up to finding out what happened and led to this beautiful young woman's untimely murder.

Like so many of you, Adrienne remains on my mind...

New unreleased footage of people on video at AMPM that police are asking to come forward in case they witnessed anything.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22926881/surveillance-video-may-offer

View attachment 36861
View attachment 36862
View attachment 36863

Is it okay to suggest reading the comments on this link? Specifically the one referring to a 911 call?

Also, wonder if the guy in AMPM is wearing gloves that are worn while playing golf?

Finally, IMO, maybe off topic, and if okay to say, the article above about the "unrelated" man killed in police shoot out could match the description of man in car when screams were heard from trunk?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back