AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a drug dealer is more likely to abduct a client than a complete stranger abduction just by sheer statistics of stranger abduction vs abduction/rape/assault by a friend/acquaintance.

ALMOST no one at the party is a suspect bc MOST have been questioned and accounted for (except for a few who are still unaccounted for? Why? Are they being protected bc they helped supply party favors? Who would rat on a dealer?!)

IMHO

No one.

I do like the idea of her taking the doggie out for a walk and someone noticing her then. Of course she would have put doggie back before heading back out and being abducted since doggie was in apartment.

I do like the idea of her taking the doggie out for a walk and someone noticing her then. Of course she would have put doggie back before heading back out and being abducted since doggie was in apartment.

She really loved her kitty too. She was such a beautiful spirit and as helpless as a kitten in a tree.

:(

I can't think past any scenario other than Adrienne being determined to get to the BF. Don't believe she stopped to do anything else or thought of anything else, besides distancing herself from police/wreck and making her way over to his house.

And for all we know she might have made it to his house. And she couldn't wake him up because he was sound asleep or passed out. Or maybe he had left and wasn't even at home.

I'm thinking the boyfriend might have left to go see his new girlfriend. The police have cleared him so thoroughly it makes me think he has a concrete alibi. And that would account for it.

Yes I too believe the BF is innocent and played no role in her disappearance.

Yes I too believe the BF is innocent and played no role in her disappearance.

I agree. The only role he played was not loving her the way she wanted to be loved.

So tragic. You could tell in his last interview that he feels absolutely horrible. If she is never found, or no matter how it turns out, this is going to affect him for the rest of his life.

IMO I would go whether or not he told me not to come. If I had been fighting, its mostly all about what I WANT in that moment. If he said not to, I would go and if he was really upset I showed up.. more fighting for me! And now I can rampage and yell about he didn't care to pick up my calls and I gotten into an accident.. Reverse psych.

I'm thinking the boyfriend might have left to go see his new girlfriend. The police have cleared him so thoroughly it makes me think he has a concrete alibi. And that would account for it.

He may have roommates who could vouch for him.

Can someone bring forward or direct me to the current timeline? Especially including the calls and texts to the boyfriend?

The whole good Samaritan scenario is something that has always been probable as well IMHO. Thanks for bringing that up Miss Demeanor.

I think when the Good Samaritan made sure she was ok when she left her car after the wreck.

She could have felt creeped out and decided to call the boyfriend the whole walk home as to let the "good Samaritan" think there was a witness on the phone line and would make him less likely to try and assault her. It is a 5 minute walk from where she dropped her car to her apartment. Wasn't she attempting to call him at least 11 times for a duration of 7 minutes? About the same amount of time it would take her to walk from her wrecked car to her Apt. This also can possibly account for the phone battery dying - then again she could have charged her phone once she got home. If her battery was low, I would think she would charge it during her time changing before heading to the AMPM.

Someone could have stalked her the whole way using the excuse "oh in just making sure you get to your house ok! Don't worry! R u sure you are ok? You don't need a ride home?"

She probably didn't want to say her address to the cabbie on the phone while the "good Samaritan" was standing by....? So she says emphatically loud enough for creepy Good Samaritan to hear "Meet me at the AMPM" to throw off the "Good Samaritan" and get him out of her hair?

Perhaps the cab being at ampm was HER cover.

Excellent thinking Cluciano. With this being her intended destination, do you think LE has interviewed them if tere are roommates?

I feel sure they would have interviewed anyone else living where bf lives. I don't think she ever made it there, for what it is worth. I wonder if he turned his phone off to get some sleep, knowing she would keep calling or texting.

If I were to assume that all things we know regarding the phone activity are complete and only include the boyfriend and cab - I completely agree that her immediate priority became separating herself from that car and avoiding a DUI. I am also going to assume her phone died given her obsessive calling and texting and the night she had had. That's a lot of activity on it and enough to drain it.

Here's what's playing in my head from there:

1. I think she left everything (not everything though because she had her phone right?) at home because she was on foot in an area where she didn't want to seem vulnerable, stuffed cash in a pocket and headed for the AMPM fully intending on meeting the cab there. However when she arrived perhaps there was a police officer, someone from the party, or another reason she stopped and couldn't approach the cab. Now her phone is dead and she can't flag down the cab so she has to find an alternate route to either the boyfriend's, back to her apartment, or...

2. What if she thought she had hit someone or if she was concerned for her car or needed something out of her car. So she wanted the cab driver to take her by her car or by the accident scene on her way to the boyfriend's house. Now figuring that she wanted to see one of these places before going to his house and she can't get in the cab, maybe her disappearance happened between AMPM and the accident scene or the AMPM and where she left the car.

If we took that one step further and say that she made it to the spot, no one was injured or the car was not drive-able, where would she have gone from there...

I went back to one of the timelines that had her near her car (possibly a phone ping?) around the time she called the cab. Is this still believed to be the case?

Sitting in San Diego and it occurs to me I'm scanning all the dark haired girl's faces looking for Adrienne. Just cannot shake this girl... :(

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I went back to one of the timelines that had her near her car (possibly a phone ping?) around the time she called the cab. Is this still believed to be the case?

Actually no. We don't know where she was, definitively, when she called for a cab. We only know the time she called was 4:23. That's been released by LE. We know it was after the accident at 3:44 (time of 911 call).

No one, including LE, has stated exactly where she was when she called for the cab so this is all speculation on our parts atm.

Btw, I do like the way you theorized in your previous post. Good logic. I love it that this thread seems to have some renewed life in it.

Sitting in San Diego and it occurs to me I'm scanning all the dark haired girl's faces looking for Adrienne. Just cannot shake this girl... :(

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey Sand! I have been doing the same while driving around Scottsdale. I've even found myself looking at the edges of the many lakes. I wish we knew where the boyfriend lived. Does anyone know?

It might have been one of my map timelines with the dropped pins indicating different points and my theory of where she might have been after the wreck at 3:44 am starting from the point of the wreck to her leaving her Apt for Am pm.

I was estimating that she would have called the cab some time shortly after ditching her car - i based all estimated times on LE reports and on ASSUMED trip time in her damage car (google drive)/walking time (google walk)

Hope this helps. My maps continue to evolve and evolve. Sorry bout all the confusing timelines.

It might have been one of my map timelines with the dropped pins indicating different points and my theory of where she might have been after the wreck at 3:44 am starting from the point of the wreck to her leaving her Apt for Am pm.

I was estimating that she would have called the cab some time shortly after ditching her car - i based all estimated times on LE reports and on ASSUMED trip time in her damage car (google drive)/walking time (google walk)

Hope this helps. My maps continue to evolve and evolve. Sorry bout all the confusing timelines.

I wish you could take your timeline and maps and based on my convo with Sgt Pooley, take the new information and consolidate it, leaving out the speculation. I think that would be VERY helpful to anyone joining the conversation now or coming back to it from before.

I think this has been very productive, last night and today...these new theories. I feel we are honing in more on what her paths may have been and why or when.

For instance, I now think it is highly likely she may have very well been still near her abandoned car when she called for a cab. She may not have wanted to go home after the wreck, at first, and this could be why she wanted the cabbie to meet her at AM/PM.

In considering this, taking into account the 911 call at 3:44, she would have been driving for at least another 5 or 10 minutes before she found a place to stop. She probably didn't get out immediately. She may have been very scared and sat there wondering what to do, providing she was alone and no one had come along to help her. She might have gotten out of her car and inspected the damage and tires. This could have easily taken another 10 or 15 minutes, depending on how frightened she might have been and what she was doing.

So that would put her at calling the boyfriend at 4:10 to 4:17 11 times and trying to reach him to come and help her or tell her what to do.

Then after she couldn't get in touch with him, frustrated as hell, she called the cab company to meet her at AMPM.

But she changed her mind and decided to walk home. She was distraught that he hadn't answered her calls. Also, she was carrying a huge bag and she wanted to change clothes.

She then sent the b/f a text at 4:47 saying she was coming over. (It was 4:47 wasn't it?)

Makes sense to me......

ETA: Yes! This makes so much more sense to me. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she wouldn't want the cab to pick her up at her apartment and why she wanted to walk to the AMPM instead. It makes a lot of sense she might have not even planned to back to the apartment and didn't want the cab to meet her at the wreck and know about the accident.

But then she changed her mind and went to the apartment. 2Hip can map this out for us. ;)

ETAA: all just my speculation naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87