AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Sage, you didn't have blinders on either. You were contributing - and quite well I might add - to a highly plausible and workable theory. The only one that didn't require a ton of assumptions and pure speculation, which is where we are back to now.

I suppose I am pleased for the cabbie that he evidently is not involved, but I weep for Adrienne because it just set back a hundred fold the chances of finding her or getting justice.

I bolded. In total agreement. My heart is breaking.

This is ridiculous IMO for FOX to air this footage in this context when its not even the right cab. Boo FOX!

Quoting myself for reference.

Actually, thinking about this further, who does this vehicle belong too? I'm sure LE has obviously checked it out. If it is another taxi, Adrienne might've gotten in that vehicle instead? The stars---taxi, cop car?

Mamacita,

Thank you so much for your extraordinary timeline! I know it's a culmination of items collected from you and many others here, but thank you for putting it all in one place for us. It is much appreciated. :rockon:

Please let me know what you all think about this:

I think it's plausible she wasn't in her apartment during the time her and cabbie were exchanging calls; I think those still in the apartment would have heard her phone ringing.

Of course, now that I type it out, she could have had it on low volume or vibrate...

Fiddlesticks!! :banghead:

So the roomies never saw her leave around 5? Yeah you would think they would have heard her talk to cabbie around 4:37 to 4:40 when he returned her call.

I believe she was walking to the house while she was on the 3 minute call with the cabbie? I have a feeling she wasnt back at the house for very long after the 3 minute talk with cabbie and was heading out to meet the cab around the time she texted her boyfriend at 4:43 am "I'm coming over".

I think she was beginning her trek to meet the cab just minutes after she texted her boyfriend "I'm coming over" bc IF that woman walking through oreillys is AS, that would have been at 4:52 - only ten minutes after texting her bf at 4:43 am that she was coming over. It's only a 7 minute walk from her Apt. To Oreillys.

IMO I think you are right about her not being in the apartment when she talked to cabbie for 3 minutes. She was walking from Roosevelt and w brown st to her apartment when he called her back.

Quoting myself for reference.

Actually, thinking about this further, who does this vehicle belong too? I'm sure LE has obviously checked it out. If it is another taxi, Adrienne might've gotten in that vehicle instead? The stars---taxi, cop car?

I know it's unreasonable but if they could get stills of all the people entering the store in the allotted time frame... then again, that is probably a law suit waiting to happen.

EDIT: I remember reading this and at the time, I bristled. Now... if only... http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/165680946.html

I wish police would offer an opinion on whether they believe the person on the OReillys video was likely Adrienne. it would make theories a bit more simpler to tailor. If it wasn't her, then we can pretty much run the gamut with anyone and anything, but if it was her, then we have a relatively narrow window of opportunity for something to have happened.

I wish police would offer an opinion on whether they believe the person on the OReillys video was likely Adrienne. it would make theories a bit more simpler to tailor. If it wasn't her, then we can pretty much run the gamut with anyone and anything, but if it was her, then we have a relatively narrow window of opportunity for something to have happened.

AMEN AND AMEN! Just a yay or nay, no elaboration necessary. *head to desk*

idk if this would have anything to do with whatever happened to adrienne, but did she not alert the bf before she left/had the crash that she was heading back to his house? all i've seen is her multiple calls to him and text that she was coming over almost exactly an hour (1 minute shy) AFTER her crash/the 911 call.

new hln article/post

She was living with two childhood friends and was taking classes at a local community college.

Rick Salinas, Adrienne’s father, reported her missing on June 16 after he went to her apartment to check on her and found the door unlocked.

The police report stated his phone showed several missed calls from Salinas around 4 a.m. on June 15 and she sent him a text at 4:43 a.m. saying “I’m coming overt” (sic).

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/24/adrienne-salinas-mystery-missing-tempe-teen

AMEN AND AMEN! Just a yay or nay, no elaboration necessary. *head to desk*

Better yet, why not just release the video? If they believe it's her and if the video also captured a car they would like to find, it seems perfectly reasonable to get it out to the public. I mean, if they have ID'd the person and car, and neither of them were significant to the investigation, then one would think they would have no issues telling us that.

I haven't heard a peep from LE about this since it was initially released, nor any follow ups from the media.

And I also believe she stayed in her car on Roosevelt and w brown during the time she was calling her boyfriend non stop from 4:10-4:17. She waited 5 minutes and called the cab company at 4:23 and "left a message". She waited 15 minutes in her car for the cab company to call her back at 4:37.

I believe she kept the cabbie on the line for the entire 3-5 minute walk from the car back to her house for (safety reasons).

Imo This would put her at her house by 4:40am, where she would text her boyfriend at 4:43 saying "I'm coming over". By 4:47 she left her apartment and made the 5-7 minute walk toward AMPM, being caught on video at 4:52 at Oreilly's. 2 minutes later a dark sedan would drive through the same parking lot going the opposite way AS had been walking at 4:54am.

I think she should have been picked up by 4:52am IMO. Her not being around the area by 5 am IMO doesn't add up.

Jmo

Better yet, why not just release the video? If they believe it's her and if the video also captured a car they would like to find, it seems perfectly reasonable to get it out to the public. I mean, if they have ID'd the person and car, and neither of them were significant to the investigation, then one would think they would have no issues telling us that.

I haven't heard a peep from LE about this since it was initially released.

I just keep checking YouTube... seems they sometimes surface there...

The problem with them NOT releasing it is we are left wondering WHY they aren't releasing it, prompting one to wonder just what the heck they're hiding. IMO

Looks Good Mamacita. Thank you~

What strikes me is that the party ended at 5 am. How they reach this time beats me but it suggests that either the last party goers left at this time or this is when they called it a night and hit the sack.

If the time is correctly calculated and Adrienne is leaving the apartment at 5:01, how did no one see her there?

But, this would also fit well with the reported last call from Adrienne to cab driver saying she would be there "in a minute" at 5:06.

Baffling. What are we missing?

jmo

Just an observation IMO of many younger folks in society these days. Many are so glued to their cellphones, in their own worlds, don't take note of other people around them and their surroundings, etc. etc. People are turning into RobotZombies, I'll tell you! It doesn't surprise me that nobody saw or can recollect anything. Especially with alcohol involved, etc. JMO

Note that Pooley didn't mention the boyfriend, has he spoken out publicly?

:heart: If he does, please be sure to post the video!!! :heart:

There was interview of him talking posted early in this case.

The problem with them NOT releasing it is we are left wondering WHY they aren't releasing it, prompting one to wonder just what the heck they're hiding. IMO

Like, could it have been an unmarked police car? There aren't too many dark four door cars on the road at that hour - especially ones pulling into establishments that aren't open for bid'ness. Unless, of course, the car pulling in is checking/monitoring said businesses, which LE frequently does in the overnight hours.

Again, wild and unlikely speculation - which I hate to do. RELEASE THE DANG VIDEO!

Did you know that the Cabbie took and made a total of 20 calls from 4:23am to 5:10am....he was very busy, with only 6 of those calls being to or from Adrienne?--Cab Guy

I am pretty sure the BF has been cleared, but everyone can believe what they choose. For me, LE seems to have ruled him long ago.

Now we are back to a random perp, IMO, or perhaps some she knew. But still " random" in the sense that it does not appear anyone suggested an obvious suspect, i.e. a stalker or an ex.

Maybe some video will still surface. If not...I am out of ideas.

It could have been an older model Crown Victoria...there are many, many of these black sedans in the area. The Crown Victoria was mass produced as a fleet car for both police and cab vehicles for the better part of two decades. Cheap and dependable cars.--Cab Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3