AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope I don't get a time out for this theory:

At the party w. her boyfriend, she catches him making out or compromised with someone and orders boyfriend to leave. He talks her into leaving with him to keep her away from this someone. On the way to his house, and at his house, they fight about this someone. His main objective is to keep her from confronting this someone. I don't believe he was outside getting fresh air, I think she bolted from his house, determined to get back and confront this someone.

He follows in the car, and somehow talks her into the car, continuing to argue about this someone, and she bolts from the car when she discovers he is not going to take her back to her house. He then follows, luring her near the car because he has her phone, and then gets her back in the car, continuing to try to talk her back into going to his house instead of home. When she realizes that he won't take her back, she bolts from the car the last time. At this point, he realizes she's heading home for a confrontation and
calls the someone. This someone bolts from the house and heads towards BFs
house, OR someone else bolts from the house to stop Adrienne from getting there until that compromised someone can leave. Adrienne gets home, and
finds that compromised someone is gone, and someone else at the party decides to level with her. "Hey, your boyfriend is seeing, and has been seeing, this compromised someone and it's been going on for awhile, and this person is frankly headed towards your boyfriend's house."
Adrienne runs to her car but the person who levelled with her jumps in and as Adrienne speeds towards her boyfriend's, they crash the car.
When they get back, her friends refuse to help her get to her boyfriends to confront the compromised someone. Either they want to stay neutral, or, they are on compromised someone's "side".
After that it's all coverup. Even if the coverup wasn't how she disappeared. The friends might not want LE to know they were goading/misleading Adrienne and caused her to freak out, run out into the night and get abducted. (and as always, worried about drugs). What really amazes me is that with many, many of these cases, these idiots think they know enough about cell phones to mastermind an alibi with them and it's often the cellphone that gets them in trouble. Everyone should know that their cell phone is not really their friend when it comes to committing crime!
I still think that Lauren's demise had something to do with jealousy, even if it was a random abduction, I think there was tension over her boyfriend and it just wasn't that she was interested in another guy (CR), I think one of her friends was seeing her bf and crazy events unfolded that ultimately led to her disappearance.
Also, I think predators have a radar that detects these reckless, freaked out kids separated from their peers and that to them is easy pickings, as opposed to someone they have to pry away from their friends.

just had another thought: maybe Adrienne got ahold of compromised someone phone, and took it with her to prove something to bf. Compromised someone in turn had Adrienne's phone and was trying to get to bfs house, and called all those times to warn him and also called the cabs! Did anyone say to the cabbie, "hey I'm Adrienne?" Adrienne still could have been abducted but the shenanigans could've continued right up until compromised person turned her phone off.

and, I think LE has Adrienne's phone. wonder if all of the friends/partygoers have theirs or if someone has purchased a new one with a new sims card as well.

and, I think LE has Adrienne's phone. wonder if all of the friends/partygoers have theirs or if someone has purchased a new one with a new sims card as well.

I don't know... last we heard from Pooley, the phone was a crucial piece of missing evidence. Unless they have found it since NG.

If this case is anything like Lauren's...and if Lauren's friends really know what happened to her...time does not seem to make a difference as far as breaking down and telling the truth. Without actual evidence, I can see this case going the same way. Young people seem to be able to get on with own lives, no matter what, these days. Same with Kortne. Hard to believe no one knows what happened to her. Yet Lauren's been gone over two years now, Kortne more than more year. And police are no further along in either case, as they basically admit.

Oh and was it journalism or psych she was majoring in? I could have sworn it was psych, but the early media reports were so Shoddy its surprising they didn't say her college was on mars.

If this case is anything like Lauren's...and if Lauren's friends really know what happened to her...time does not seem to make a difference as far as breaking down and telling the truth. Without actual evidence, I can see this case going the same way. Young people seem to be able to get on with own lives, no matter what, these days. Same with Kortne. Hard to believe no one knows what happened to her. Yet Lauren's been gone over two years now, Kortne more than more year. And police are no further along in either case, as they basically admit.[/QUOTE

it's so similar to Lauren it's like a formula: not every character is playing the same part, but all of the roles and circumstances are still there.

If this case is anything like Lauren's...and if Lauren's friends really know what happened to her...time does not seem to make a difference as far as breaking down and telling the truth. Without actual evidence, I can see this case going the same way. Young people seem to be able to get on with own lives, no matter what, these days. Same with Kortne. Hard to believe no one knows what happened to her. Yet Lauren's been gone over two years now, Kortne more than more year. And police are no further along in either case, as they basically admit.[/QUOTE

it's so similar to Lauren it's like a formula: not every character is playing the same part, but all of the roles and circumstances are still there.

I don't have a clue about those cases.........where do I go to find them? I've just been registered since the Arias trial and have just followed Az cases because of my familiarity with the State and LE.

Adrienne's cell phone is really a bugger.......if it was just tossed, usually someone has found it and tried to use it........location, location, location. How many cases have caught a lead because someone bought a hot phone? Guess people are smarter now. My daughter and her husband were found (arrested) by LE because I gave them her cell phone # and they got pings/GPS in Phoenix, NOT in the Flagstaff area were the in-laws where trying to sideline LE. Detectives drove right up to them, walking down a residential street.

If you go to Google maps, take the "person" icon there above the +/- slider and virtually walk the area of the car dump, to the apt, and the apt to the AMPM, it just doesn't make sense. Car was left in a dark residential area just right around the corner from the Apt...why wasn't it driven all the way there? Hardy is too visible for an abduction and the businesses on the corners of Hardy and University are pretty open areas too.
The impact of the median on the front driver's tire blew out the sidewall, the weakest part of a tire. I'm assuming the passenger side was blown in the same place. Instant flats. If she drove as far as she did on her rims, why didn't she continue? Why didn't she call someone to help her? She had no reason to think LE had even been called about the wreck because there was no other vehicles involved.
The driver who called it in said AS vehicle was driving erratically BEHIND her and she changed lanes. If she moved to the slow lane, AS vehicle would have driven by exposing the passenger side. There's a reason why the caller initially believed there was a passenger........and we haven't seen her name or her face on MSM.:deadhorse:

I thought it was Gateway Community College?

Hey Bernina! Good morning friend :) (hugs)

Lord, that could be it too. AURGH. Too much info.......familiarity breeds whatever :floorlaugh: There are so many schools of one sort or another in that area :facepalm: The NG episode with the dad had the major and name of the school....will check it out!

Lord, that could be it too. AURGH. Too much info.......familiarity breeds whatever :floorlaugh: There are so many schools of one sort or another in that area :facepalm: The NG episode with the dad had the major and name of the school....will check it out!

Gateway Community College is a Rio Salado school.

"But that`s what I want to say about her, is that she`s just a wonderful, beautiful person, and she`s not a runaway or she`s not a troubled teen. She didn`t have problems like that. She had plans for her future, what she`s going to name her babies, what her life is going to be like. She wanted to be a professional. She wanted to go into journalism field. She loved to read, and she was an avid movie goer. She just loved life. " Rick Salinas
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1307/23/ng.01.html

Now for the school...................

"But that`s what I want to say about her, is that she`s just a wonderful, beautiful person, and she`s not a runaway or she`s not a troubled teen. She didn`t have problems like that. She had plans for her future, what she`s going to name her babies, what her life is going to be like. She wanted to be a professional. She wanted to go into journalism field. She loved to read, and she was an avid movie goer. She just loved life. " Rick Salinas
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1307/23/ng.01.html

Now for the school...................

Ty! Screw whatever article said she was a psych major (shoots the article).

:scared: Bawahahahaha! So much discombobulation.....
I need to check out BF's interview.......when I get stuck, I have to rewind to the beginning :facepalm:

Ty! Screw whatever article said she was a psych major (shoots the article).

Thanks, clu! :rockon:
I've got some down time reading now......maybe I can find some parallels?

The cases are non-stop parallels...party nights gone bad, in and out of apartments, fights or arguments, possible jealousies, drug use mentioned, roommate and friends on FB not so sympathetic or interested, underage partying, etc. & etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx