AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the thing in my theory.... I think when she went out to talk to him after throwing him out, they went for a ride to "talk about things in private". I think something happened during that ride. Head trauma imho. I think he got aggressive with her. I don't think they ever made it up to scottsdale.

I think the bf might have even utilized a female friend to help him cover it up by calling from adrienne's phone and also acting like adrienne on the phone to the cabbie.

After that the whole rest of the night was a cover up. They never went to his apartment. I don't think rf or sd ever saw her again as the *initial* reports stated before things started getting pear shaped and scripted by le.

ita..

I"m far from brilliant, but you got the ADD thing spot on! :rotfl:

seriously though, I know you all don't want to read again about how I keep going back to the time where she got back, spoke to flores, wasn't crying, was calmly upset, went inside, found her bedroom door locked because duggan was in there with jennings, sat down to wait, then when duggan came out of the room with jennings she was suddenly crying and more upset than duggan had ever seen her before.

she left so upset that she crashed at 3:44am and then came back to the apartment, and then called a cab what like an hour later?

and we have no idea what she was doing in that time, we just know her clothes were found at the apartment and know that her phone had activity, calling her bf and eventually a cab.

maybe she was so upset when duggan came out of the bedroom because someone hit on her, groped her, did something and/or said something awful to her and/or threatened and/or scared her.

maybe she drove like that because of what had just happened to her, or what she was scared was about to happen to her.

maybe she went into the house without anyone seeing her on purpose because she didn't want this person to see her and do something worse to her.

maybe it didn't work. maybe he saw her, and did something worse to her.

maybe she called her bf all those times because she was scared, because someone was making her uneasy, harassing her, coming towards her again, putting his hands on her and she was fighting him off as much/long as possible.

maybe she stopped trying to call him at 4:10 or thereabouts because maybe that person ended up somehow getting his hands on her and assaulting her and accidentally killing her around that time.

maybe her clothes were in her room because that's where he took them off her, and he didn't bother putting them back on because the stairs were near the front door and he checked the stairway and the areas near the door and nobody was around so he just carried her tiny 100 pound body out and left without being noticed.

but then he'd have to have had some mysterious female use adrienne's phone to call the cab to set up her alibi, while he drove A. to apache junction.... this sort of falls apart here, IMO... (ETA: plus I"d expect a sheet or blanket or something to be missing if this was the case...)

but otherwise sounds like it has possible truths hidden in my conjecture... it's a scenario I consider a more likely one because all things being equal, the most simple scenario is usually the right one, and IMO at a party with drinking and drugs, date rape gone even more wrong sounds like one of the most likely scenarios to me, especially combined with how upset she got while sitting on the couch...

all this was JMO, not that anyone will read this far anyway because, why would you? LOL
hm just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Been totally feeling that. Someone creepy, wasted, ho**ny, aggressive, preying on her. Maybe thats why she went with bf after all in the first place. She kicked him out, then got creeped out and went with the best of two uncomfortable options. The whole not seeing her the time after the wreck makes no sense, as well as the time problem with phone call to roommate from boyfriend.
Does anyone have info on her cousin's death? Can't rule out they aren't connected...
Good night!

I really don't see either the boyfriend or the cab driver being involved, but I'm not quite clear on exactly what I think happened yet.

I think Adrienne was focused on the BF that night and not compelled to leave with him for any reason other than to settle their fight. I don't see her being driven away by some other guy, etc. she seemed really focused on continuing this disagreement. I think that may have caused her to be less aware of her surroundings i. e making all of those calls while walking, and she walked right into a predator, JMO. Cab driver or otherwise.

LE took the bf and the cabbie off the early list of POI's or suspects. Doesn't mean now that they found Adrienne, they can't be added back on the POI or suspect list.

As far as the condition of the body. If the property owner said he saw a leg, he saw a leg, not bones. And there was buzzards hovering around, which called the property owners attention to the area in the first place. They were feeding off something. Pooley stated she was badly decomposed. All this means there was enough of her left to still look human. As much as I hate typing that part, it's part of our discussion and IMO she was still intact enough for the property owner to know a human leg when he saw it. Vultures don't hover over bones, they hover over something to feed on. IMO, JMO, MOO.

Hi folks, Cab Guy here. Have not had the chance to visit much lately. Summer here is very slow, so I rarely get time away from work to meditate and or think deeply. Thought I would share a few thoughts with you tonight as I've seen some speculation that needs clarification.

LE took the bf and the cabbie off the early list of POI's or suspects. Doesn't mean now that they found Adrienne, they can't be added back on the POI or suspect list.

As far as the condition of the body. If the property owner said he saw a leg, he saw a leg, not bones. And there was buzzards hovering around, which called the property owners attention to the area in the first place. They were feeding off something. Pooley stated she was badly decomposed. All this means there was enough of her left to still look human. As much as I hate typing that part, it's part of our discussion and IMO she was still intact enough for the property owner to know a human leg when he saw it. Vultures don't hover over bones, they hover over something to feed on. IMO, JMO, MOO.

The general consensus after much research earlier was that she was mummified essentially. This causes me to think she was buried until the flood...as this could be the only real explanation for her remains still being intact after exposure to elements.

I know, my heart was breaking while writing that as I'm sure yours was while reading it. :(

Welcome back Cab guy! Yeah please let us in on any info that will help curb speculation as well as inform us more about the general facts of the case we may have misconstrued.

Of course, by now we all agree that LE tells the public just a fraction of what they know. Let me tell you a little more about that released video of the Cab Driver arriving at the meet spot that may help clarify why the cops cleared the driver and also why they are unlikely to put him back on their list to investigate.
There were 4 cameras at that am/pm, and LE released just a few seconds of video from just one of those cameras. What they saw on those other cameras helped them clear the Cab Driver, and it was stuff that nobody else, including you saw.
When Tom drove up to the gas station, he headed directly to the front entrance of the store. He was rushing to pick up a passenger and he didn't want to miss her. He drove in front of the glass doors, looked through the doors and saw that there was no female waiting inside or out. This is the part you saw. What you didn't see was that after he moved past the front door and out of the video frame, he drove directly to the parking spaces on the University side of the gas station. He parked there, a common place for cabbies to park, and got out of his car, looked around, and much to his fathers disappointment, lit up a cigarette (I hate those things). While he smoked he stood next to his car and watched to see if anyone came around that might be his female passenger. Nobody came, so he put his cig. out, made a few calls, and got in his car and left. All this was perfectly observed by the camera on the North East side of the store, the cops saw it but never released it. From there, just as he does every single morning of the year, Tom came by my house, dropped off all the drivers money, talked with me for several minutes and then went home to his house.

I just have to say thank you for your transparency on this thread cab guy. As the only verified insider here, you are a complete asset to our understanding of this case. So glad you are here.

The easiest answer is the BF but he'd need a female to help him make the call to the cab guy.. WHY would this female help? Might be possible a girl he was paying too much attention to that night helped...

The easiest answer is the BF but he'd need a female to help him make the call to the cab guy.. WHY would this female help? Might be possible a girl he was paying too much attention to that night helped...

This has been the little itch in my brain I haven't been able to scratch as well.

Hinky meter at all time high. Who was that girl?!

Cab guy, I wonder if you can answer this: did your son mention anything strange about the way Adrienne spoke on the phone? Did she sound rushed? Was it uneventful?

I seem to remember somewhere you said Your son didn't really remember much about the calls as they were rather routine and nothing was out of sorts?

Let's talk a little about the confiscated items from the search of the Cab Driver's home and car that also helped the cops clear him. They took several phones, including the Note 1 he used to dispatch the night AS disappeared and they took two Garmen GPS devises from the two cabs Tom drives. All of these electronic devises can be broken down at the police lab to reconstruct their time and direction of travel. Additionally, each one has numerical identifiers which can help authorities track each devise and pinpoint its position at the time of ping within just a few feet. They did this breakdown and tracking with the cell phones and GPS's and all the pinging matched with To's story.

Just to get everyone clear, they believe her body washed up there during the flooding.

"Police said they do not believe Salinas died where her skeletal remains were found. Instead, detectives believe she likely floated down a wash from another location where she was either dumped or killed, Pooley said Thursday. There was significant flooding on July 21.

Police have interviewed hundreds of people, some of whom allowed searches of their personal property. Some of those interviewed also have agreed to polygraph examinations that are inadmissible in court but used by police as an investigative tool."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...nue-evidence-search-apache-junction-abrk.html

Most recent article.

Unfortunately, to a cab driver at the end of a long Saturday night, a late night call from a girl wanting to go from Tempe to Scottsdale would not be memorable...except the fact that he drove all that way only to get no fare. I can tell you that what Tom was most likely focusing on is that this would be a nice way to end the night--a $35 to $40 ride, that is. He did not remember anything about the voice or the girl...nothing.
Regretfully, on that morning while clearing the voice-mails, I did hear AS's voice and remember her saying she needed a cab because she blew out her tires in an accident. She did seemed distressed, not drunk or scared, just upset. I erased the voice-mail, as I do many each morning without a thought until the detective called me on Monday or Tuesday to request phone records and driver information. I called T-Mobile to see if I could retrieve the voice-mail with negative results.

Cab guy, I wonder if you can answer this: did your son mention anything strange about the way Adrienne spoke on the phone? Did she sound rushed? Was it uneventful?

I seem to remember somewhere you said Your son didn't really remember much about the calls as they were rather routine and nothing was out of sorts?

Unfortunately, to a cab driver at the end of a long Saturday night, a late night call from a girl wanting to go from Tempe to Scottsdale would not be memorable...except the fact that he drove all that way only to get no fare. I can tell you that what Tom was most likely focusing on is that this would be a nice way to end the night--a $35 to $40 ride, that is. He did not remember anything about the voice or the girl...nothing.
Regretfully, on that morning while clearing the voice-mails, I did hear AS's voice and remember her saying she needed a cab because she blew out her tires in an accident. She did seemed distressed, not drunk or scared, just upset. I erased the voice-mail, as I do many each morning without a thought until the detective called me on Monday or Tuesday to request phone records and driver information. I called T-Mobile to see if I could retrieve the voice-mail with negative results.

By she sounded upset on the voicemail, do you mean she sounded Ticked off/angry? Or just slightly panicked?

What i wouldn do to hear that VM.

A message to Adrienne's Pa Pa: "For those like your daughter who die faithfully to God, there is no safer place for her than in God's memory."

No, she sounded helpless. As if to say, I popped my tires, it's late, I'm tired, I'm just 19, please help me send a Cab. That's what it sounded like to me. I remember erasing the voice-mail thinking, I hope we got to her.

By she sounded upset on the voicemail, do you mean she sounded Ticked off/angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck