Found Alive AZ - Alicia Navarro, 14, autistic, Glendale, 16 Sep 2019 *found in 2023* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don’t think she had my dental care at all during that time. When she was first found and they interviewed the neighbours, everyone remarked on her very very bad dental hygiene. Like ‘immediately noticeable and one of the first things anyone remarked on’ level of severe. (I know I’ve posted about this exact topic before, sorry to be a bore, lol).
No apology needed; you didn't bring it up again, you are just providing the information again.

I agree but even if she had, she likely would have been turned away for unrelated reasons. Jmo.
Very good point, a proper orthodontist would've turned them away. Would've made note of them too, especially someone who can tell by teeth alone how old someone is etc.

Not to mention the cost, AN possibly being on her parents insurance, not having proper ID, being a minor etc... Too risky to come forward, calling attention to AN.

I often dwell on this point because it's the one thing that clearly indicates a level of neglect on the part of whoever was "taking care" of Alicia. :(

I think it is possible glendale pd is still building its case and probably without a lot of help from AN and her family who are focused on reclaiming the life they have and going forward I would imagine. We most likely are never going to know who lured or led AN away from home, why or what happened during that time. I am sure the information would help others in similar situations, but it is the families choice to keep the info private and we are respecting that. I think the evidence they had on him for these charges was clear cut and easy to have so he is going to be put away.....

I think it is possible glendale pd is still building its case and probably without a lot of help from AN and her family who are focused on reclaiming the life they have and going forward I would imagine. We most likely are never going to know who lured or led AN away from home, why or what happened during that time. I am sure the information would help others in similar situations, but it is the families choice to keep the info private and we are respecting that. I think the evidence they had on him for these charges was clear cut and easy to have so he is going to be put away.....
I agree the local PD may still be working on the case. I hope they are and that they’ll hold the kidnappers/child abusers accountable. But it’s not up to the victims family to decide whether those criminal files be made public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back