AZ AZ - Alissa Turney, 17, Phoenix, 17 May 2001 *stepdad ARREST in 2020, acquitted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

September 26, 2024

On the last day of her junior year in high school, Alissa Turney told her boyfriend she was going to lunch with her stepdad.

The 17-year-old would never be seen again, but her sister, Sarah Turney, continues to search for answers in the new Oxygen special Family Secrets: The Disappearance of Alissa Turney, premiering Sunday, Oct.13 at 8 p.m.

More at link.

Sarah is not giving up. She stated in a recent video posted to her social media that just because MT was acquitted of second-degree murder, that doesn't mean that he can't be brought up on other charges at some point.
She also has plans to release a Season Dedicated to Alissa on her new podcast Media Pressure. With additional Voice recordings. I love that she is not backing down.

Oct 13 2024 rbbm
''Now, a new documentary attempts to shed light on Alissa’s case, which remains unsolved. Family Secrets: The Disappearance of Alissa Turney premieres on Sunday, Oct. 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Oxygen True Crime. Peacock will stream an extended version of the documentary beginning on Tuesday, Oct. 22.'
Oct 13, 2024
1728828095104.png

Last edited:
Oct 13 2024 rbbm
''Now, a new documentary attempts to shed light on Alissa’s case, which remains unsolved. Family Secrets: The Disappearance of Alissa Turney premieres on Sunday, Oct. 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Oxygen True Crime. Peacock will stream an extended version of the documentary beginning on Tuesday, Oct. 22.'
Oct 13, 2024
View attachment 537466
Can't wait to see this. We have streaming services so I read that it will be on Peacock soon.

Sarah is not giving up. She stated in a recent video posted to her social media that just because MT was acquitted of second-degree murder, that doesn't mean that he can't be brought up on other charges at some point.
He would not be able to be brought up on any charges that would stem from the same crime as far as I know.

I just finished watching Family Secrets: The disappearance of Alissa Turney on Peacock. This is my honest opinion,I believe Dad did in fact molest Alissa. In the home videos you can plainly hear one of the boys say "dads a pervert",he acted jealous and possessive of her like a boy friend or husband would. In an interview/podcast Sara had done close to the end he had made the remark " you're obsessing over your sisters death" to Sarah. How would he know she was dead when no body, even right today has not been found? I believe he tried to rape her and she fought back for the first time and he killed her to keep her quiet. Again just my hones thoughts and opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf
Back