AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the boyfriend was caught on surveillance than hopefully the perp was too.

But interesting wording in that article. Hmmm. Her boyfriend obviously had a key.

So newspapers have retracted court info released. It was released mistakenly.. Scottsdale pd bungled and left an unsealed document available that was leaked.. Looking at someone who had previously asked her out.. Interesting...

There's a guy way back on her facebook that asked her out for a drink and she politely but hurriedly turned him down I saw that and when I went back to look at it today its deleted. It looks like they're not friends anymore so maybe he unfriended her? Or maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Anyway he's much older 49 and he lives in Scottsdale and works in Scottsdale.. He's lived here for a while but he's single all the time a bit of an odd duck. Just a feeling.. Been doing some sleuthing?.... Also it appears his house is up for sale..

LE is looking into someone who is known to have had contact with Allison from the past. Police make it clear they are keeping an eye on that person as they continue their investigation.

Documents show fire crews found Feldman nude with a cloth wrapped around her head and “copious amounts of blood" around. Emergency crews found a white substance on the floor, and detected an odor that appeared to be bleach.

The documents also show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirms the boyfriend's account of his actions. (when he discovery her body)

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/28215293/...-about-brutal-scottsdale-murder#ixzz3SuIWw8wT

Not to point direction to the BF...

But the camera picked him up entering at the time he stated....

But could there be additional times he entered and exited before he "found the body"....

Just throwing it out there.....

:waitasec:

I clicked on the link originally posted by Colette and referenced by I Have No Clue in the post just above this, and that link is "no longer available."

Very interesting. . . .

A question for John.Doe:
I lived close to that area, off Hayden on Granada for 5 years back in the early 80's. I moved out of there because many residents were seniors, they'd die, and the family would end up putting the houses up as rental.............and then Section 8 housing started applying. There were young adults and couples coming in, but it was a mixed bag. I had a single guy next door who trained police dogs for SPD, and right next to him was a married couple, the husband was a "tweeker" and dealt, the wife worked the 911 for SPD (weird, huh). We started hearing gunshots occasionally at night and kids (like 7 and 8 year olds) walking their pitbulls late at night started becoming a common occurrence.

Just how is that area now?

From what I'm gathering from the limited news coverage and the "oops" from KPHO, sounds like it may have been "personal". I tend to agree with jane.Doe1.
A person would use bleach if they had DNA on file (stranger) or someone who could be connected to the victim. Sounds "isolated" (personal), not "random".
Known or unknown (to the victim) stalker, or ex BF. Most people in that area weren't very cautious about opening the door to a stranger if they "looked" like they belonged in the area.

There's a guy way back on her facebook that asked her out for a drink and she politely but hurriedly turned him down I saw that and when I went back to look at it today its deleted. It looks like they're not friends anymore so maybe he unfriended her? Or maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Anyway he's much older 49 and he lives in Scottsdale and works in Scottsdale.. He's lived here for a while but he's single all the time a bit of an odd duck. Just a feeling.. Been doing some sleuthing?.... Also it appears his house is up for sale..

There is still a person asking to met up for drinks on her FB page, I do not see anything weird about this, him or her answer.

Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past

...The records show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirmed the boyfriend's account of his arrival at the residence. Police have not said he's a suspect.

In the Feb. 19 paperwork, a detective said investigators were seeking a warrant to monitor another person who had contact with Feldman in the past.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/294440321.html

No not weird about meeting for drinks.. Just an observation.. He had no other posts after that. Just checking who may have had an interest. That's all.. She was a pretty girl, I'm sure she had many male admirers.

Feb 27, 2015 - Read more: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...nd-dead-in-home-had-head-injury-documents-say

"There are only two people that know the elements of this crime. ... That would be Allison and her murderer," Hoster said.

He declined to answer further questions about the affidavit.

"We are not going to comment on the search warrant because of the integrity of the investigation," Hoster said. "This is a very sensitive case, and we are working nonstop."

What do you think the "white powder" is?

TIA.

Could be something from her apt that the perp thought could be used to soak up the blood (sorry for being grahpic) - like laundry powder detergent, baking soda, flour, salt.... Why do that??? - perp in a panic after a murder, no telling the mix of thoughts... maybe thinking he could move her out of the apt... maybe thought his own DNA was mix in....
Crime does not seemed well thought out with the security camera...

One article from one of the news stations had said that her family was planning funeral services in Minnesota and AZ. I wonder if the boyfriend attended either service. I haven't heard if the one in AZ has taken place yet, just that the family was preparing. I used to watch Nancy Grace and 48 hrs and so on, and the LE always kept their eyes on who attended funeral services and watched their behavior at the services. From what I read she only knew the guy she was dating for 10 months....not really very long...you just never know. So very sad!

One article from one of the news stations had said that her family was planning funeral services in Minnesota and AZ. I wonder if the boyfriend attended either service. I haven't heard if the one in AZ has taken place yet, just that the family was preparing. I used to watch Nancy Grace and 48 hrs and so on, and the LE always kept their eyes on who attended funeral services and watched their behavior at the services. From what I read she only knew the guy she was dating for 10 months....not really very long...you just never know. So very sad!

:welcome: here to Websleuths

:welcome: to Websleuths

I've been going over earlier earlier articles trying to see if any of them mention when Allison's boyfriend actually saw her last. Reading the below quote I'm wondering if he was there earlier in the day on the Tuesday?.

Feb 22, 2015: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

BBM "Boyfriend 'beside himself'

Allison Feldman and Alex Sukhodolov had been dating for 10 months. Both of their Facebook pages are filled with photos of happiness, as recently as Valentine's Day.

“He's beside himself because he's over at her place quite a bit, because he worries about her living alone,” Kelly said. “Of course he wasn't there on Tuesday night. She had kicked him out, basically saying because he's in grad school -- like go home and study and have quiet time. He's beside himself. He, of course, is the one who discovered her. He can barely form words right now.”"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37