AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, that back alley access gives me the creeps. If her killer was an unknown-to-her person who did enter & exit her property from the alley, then I'm betting he will never be caught & tried. More SMH.

Ugh, that back alley access gives me the creeps. If her killer was an unknown-to-her person who did enter & exit her property from the alley, then I'm betting he will never be caught & tried. More SMH.

I'd imagine that if that's what happened, it will make it quite a bit harder to catch him. Her house was located close to a public park and just beyond that park is the 101 freeway. So it's possible the killer left his car by the park (which would make it virtually unnoticeable since no one would think twice about seeing a car parked there), walked to the back alley, jumped the fence, did what he did, exited via back alley, walked back to his car and then drove less than a minute to a major freeway.

Here's a basic visual of the area. Hopefully, this works, since I've never tried to upload an image before!

There are four points I've mapped out, starting from the top left to the bottom right:

1) Allison's house
2) Pima Park
3) Pima Rd.
4) 101 freeway

The brown line indicates the walkable alley access behind/around her house. The blue line indicates side and major streets. The red line is freeway access. This route is less than one mile (.783 miles).

Feldman.png

I would think since this happened after dark she would have her back door locked. Also lights on. Those usually deter burglars. Are these latest burglaries occurring in her area or did any occur when she was living there? I hope they were "interrogated" about her murder, but then nothing has come of this so maybe they were and maybe not :(

I would think since this happened after dark she would have her back door locked. Also lights on. Those usually deter burglars. Are these latest burglaries occurring in her area or did any occur when she was living there? I hope they were "interrogated" about her murder, but then nothing has come of this so maybe they were and maybe not :(

I pulled the crime data for the month Allison was killed, and while there were some residential burglaries, the vast majority were in the morning or during the day. There was one on 2/27 that took place around 2 a.m. that was about a half-mile away from her house. Allison's was the only murder reported during that month. Most crimes in her area were car thefts, theft of service and similar.

Hmmm, sounds suspicious, doesn't it??? And it sounds very plausible -- as long as the dates match up. Hmmm.

Thanks for the link. :)

Thanks orangecrush. The problem I see with a burglary is this person pouring bleach and staying so long. Like someone said earlier a burglar would get the heck out. JMO

Good point, nancydrew (my favorite "girl detective").

Looks like you could use a Thread #4

I will be back to close this one shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paladin1166