Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thread-sneaker-smiley.gif

Jeffrey Kirchler is IM's public defender of record. He has defended cases against Juan Martinez before.
Kirchler has defended several clients including the infamous case of an "Honor Killing" in 2011 (guilty).

Attachments

• im bvm.png
    im bvm.png
    20 KB · Views: 474
Thursday, May 31st:
*Status Hearing (@ PT) - AZ - Allison M. Feldman (31) (Feb. 17, 2015) - Ian L. Mitcham (42) indicted (4/11/18) on 1st degree premeditated murder, 2nd degree burglary & sexual assault. Plead not guilty. $5M cash bond. DNA matched with familial match in CODIS. Next hearings: Initial Pretrial Conf. on 6/7 & Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. on 7/10. Juan Martinez is prosecutor.
partu3-smiley.gif

How DUI stop led to arrest in Allison Feldman murder

Records: Blood from 2015 DUI arrest led to suspect in Allison Feldman murder

UNACCEPTABLE!

Unfortunately, having lived in Scottsdale for 28 years, this is par for the course of SPD. Not going to apologize for that comment, I've seen these fools in action, it's all about the reputation of Scottsdale, AURGH.

ABSOLUTELY AGREEE!!!!

Thursday, June 7th:
*Initial Pretrial Conf. Hearing (@ PT) - AZ - Allison M. Feldman (31) (Feb. 17, 2015) - Ian L. Mitcham (42) indicted (4/11/18) on 1st degree premeditated murder, 2nd degree burglary & sex assault. Plead not guilty $5M cash bond. DNA matched with familial match in CODIS. Next hearing: Comprehensive Pretrial Conf. on 7/10.

Tuesday, July 10th:
*Comprehensive Pretrial Conf./Status Hearing (@ PT) - AZ - Allison M. Feldman (31) (Feb. 17, 2015) - Ian L. Mitcham (42) indicted (4/11/18) on 1st degree premeditated murder, 2nd degree burglary & sex assault. Plead not guilty. $5M cash bond. DNA matched with familial match in CODIS. Juan Martinez prosecutor.
partu3-smiley.gif

6/28/18 Update: Defense files for extension.

When I have time to check in on WS, I scan the Crimes in the News section to see if anything has happened with this case. It is one of many that haunt me. I have not been as faithful with my check-ins lately (darn cataract, but getting it fixed tomorrow!) so I missed the breaking news of an arrest. But it is one of the joys of my life to open this section of WS and see *ARREST* tacked onto the thread of an unsolved murder. I am so grateful to LE for finding this guy!!

Last edited:
I can't wait to find out how this guy got into her house. I can't see her opening the door for him and even if she opened it, how would he know she was alone?? I'm thinking he knows someone in that neighborhood. Maybe even visited before, noticed her and then asked the neighbor about her. He could not have just picked this house out of the blue!

I can't wait to find out how this guy got into her house. I can't see her opening the door for him and even if she opened it, how would he know she was alone?? I'm thinking he knows someone in that neighborhood. Maybe even visited before, noticed her and then asked the neighbor about her. He could not have just picked this house out of the blue!

Exactly! I hope the actual details come out one day. Did any of our theories come close? Was she in the shower & heard something? Was she sleeping? How did he get in?!

IMO

Tuesday, August 14th:
*Comprehensive Pretrial Conf./Status Hearing (@ PT) - AZ - Allison M. Feldman (31) (Feb. 17, 2015) - Ian L. Mitcham (42) indicted (4/11/18) on 1st degree premeditated murder, 2nd degree burglary & sex assault. Plead not guilty $5M cash bond. DNA matched with familial match in CODIS.
7/11/18 Update: Next hearing is 8/14 – Comprehensive Pretrial hearing.

partu3-smiley.gif

Case Activity
Date Description Party
9/27/2018 Complex / Capital Case V 4
9/27/2018 Complex / Capital Case D 2
9/27/2018 Complex / Capital Case P 1
8/16/2018 MET - Motion for Extension Of Time D 2
8/14/2018 REP - Report D 2
8/14/2018 Complex / Capital Case

link: Public Access Case Lookup

Looks like the defense wants an extension of time, as far as I understand that part I bolded & italic. ??

Thursday, Sept. 27th:
*Complex/Capital Case Hearing (@ PT) - AZ - Allison M. Feldman (31) (Feb. 17, 2015) - Ian L. Mitcham (42) indicted (4/11/18) on 1st degree premeditated murder, 2nd degree burglary & sex assault. Plead not guilty. $5M cash bond.
DNA matched with familial match in CODIS.
7/11/18 Update: Next hearing is 8/14 – Comprehensive Pretrial hearing.
8/14/18 Update: Defense files Motion for Extension for Time, next Complex/Capital case hearing on 9/27.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back