Found Deceased AZ - Angela Tramonte, 31, hiking w/ off-duty LE, met on Instagram, Phoenix, 30 Jul 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read the initial details of this story and every 'hackle' on my back went straight up. My antenna went crazy. Some things just scream WRONG WRONG WRONG.

JMO

I think he is a self centred jerk who wasn't as enthralled with AT after meeting her in real life. He wanted the 'date' to be over and didn't afford her any kind of concern for her safety. Probably SOP for him.

So the very first thing you do after meeting someone who's traveled cross-country to meet you in person for the first time is to LEAVE her alone on a hiking trail to fend for herself, without water, in 105 degree heat, in a strange city they've never been to before?!

Yeah, sounds totally logical and reasonable. /s

So the very first thing you do after meeting someone who's traveled cross-country to meet you in person for the first time is to LEAVE her alone on a hiking trail to fend for herself, without water, in 105 degree heat, in a strange city they've never been to before?!

Yeah, sounds totally logical and reasonable. /s
I was under the impression that she had met up and spent the night with him before that since they set out in the morning but I guess in looking back all I see is that she had arrived in Phoenix the day before.

So, I’m going to give an unpopular opinion. Go easy on me, as it’s been a hard week…month…year…

During a work trip a few years ago, my husband and some work friends were in Phoenix. They decided to hike Camelback mountain. It was hot. They had water. Halfway up, my husband, who runs daily, had to stop in what tiny little shade he could find and throw up. Another one of the guys completely passed out. All these guys were in decent shape but not used to the altitude and heat. My husband recalled that the locals were all running up the mountain past him like it was nothing.

The same day, a man visiting and hiking with his grandson died on the same mountain.

My point is, I think it’s very likely that the dude had no idea that Angela was in the kind of trouble she was in.

So, I’m going to give an unpopular opinion. Go easy on me, as it’s been a hard week…month…year…

During a work trip a few years ago, my husband and some work friends were in Phoenix. They decided to hike Camelback mountain. It was hot. They had water. Halfway up, my husband, who runs daily, had to stop in what tiny little shade he could find and throw up. Another one of the guys completely passed out. All these guys were in decent shape but not used to the altitude and heat. My husband recalled that the locals were all running up the mountain past him like it was nothing.

The same day, a man visiting and hiking with his grandson died on the same mountain.

My point is, I think it’s very likely that the dude had no idea that Angela was in the kind of trouble she was in.

Yeah, not to be argumentative, but -- my family lives "next door" in New Mexico.

If you should happen to visit and try to leave the house to go any further than the mailbox -- someone hands you a water bottle.

Plus --he is a first responder!!! He must be familiar with heat stress, heat related injury, heat stroke, the whole nine yards.

What sort of 'romantic' relationship was this? She traveled 3/4 of the way across the country to meet him -- the guy who walks away from her in an environment that he knows is hostile to newcomers!

What did he expect from a visitor to the region?

They both made mistakes, but this guy is a cad & a jerk at best.

Take water with you!!!

JMHO YMMV LRR

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen