CONVICTION OVERTURNED AZ - Ariel Allison, 18, stabbed to death, mom injured, Kingman, 4 July 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
richandfamous any updates on Jennifer's condition? OT; I was raised nearby and have distant family members living in Golden Valley. Since moved away, but we go home for holidays. Used to camp in the Hulapai's when I was little.

Found his court records, see below. Do you know if they were ever married, the articles say "boyfriend". Was it a on/off again relationship? What did this guy do for a living?
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Jenn is out of the hospital. The house was completely gutted and redone. All is quiet with the family lately except that the cops and fire dept was all over the place a couple of weeks ago. Do not know what happened. Ketchner was never married to Jenn but they lived together off and on when he was out of jail. They had children together the youngest being a toddler.
Ketchner was a drug dealer for a living! So was his Dentist father. Both him and his father did time for drug dealing. But for the most part He has always been let go and charges dropped when he should have been put away for good. He and his father were part of the "good ole boys" in this town. That's about all I know.

Charles Manson tried the same stunt, but the judge had him shackled and brought to court anyway! I hope this judge finds his wavos and sets the law down to him! Who's in charge here anyway??? I'm totally disgusted!

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=24558559587

Above is a link explaining a law that has been passed in Illinois pertaining to cases like the one on this thread.

A friend of my family, Cindy Bischof, was gunned down by Michael Giroux in the parking lot of her workplace in March of 2008. Her brother worked relentlessly to get a bill passed that requires perps who violate restraining orders to be court ordered to wear GPS tracking devices as a condition of their bail.

The law passed on January 1, 2009. I hope Cindy's loving brother's efforts will save lives of women and that other states will pass tougher laws in cases such as these.

Cindy you are not forgotten.

this is an ''old case''.....

he was tried and convicted, sentenced to death

appeal was granted.....

new trial ordered --- horrible

http://kdminer.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=797&ArticleID=64952

''the Mohave County Attorney's office has decided to retry the case. They have done so despite the fact Ketchner will still remain in prison for the rest of his natural life due to convictions that were not reversed and add up to a 75-year term."
"On July 4, 2009, a raging Ketchner violated a restraining order and barged into the Pacific Avenue home of his estranged girlfriend, Jennifer Allison.

There, he stabbed Allison's 18-year-old daughter Ariel Allison eight times, killing her. He also stabbed and shot Jennifer Allison in the head. Jennifer survived after a lengthy convalescence, which left her with no memories of that night."

bbm: no memory is difficult to overcome for the sake of her testimony during the case but I wonder if it is the Almighty's way of protecting her from recalling that horrible night. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back