Found Safe AZ - Betty Taylor, 12, went for a walk, Safford, Graham Co, 20 Mar 2022 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
GRAHAM COUNTY – A group of volunteers will meet Saturday morning to perform a search for missing 12-year-old Betty Sue Taylor, who was last seen in Thunderbird Mobile Estates on Sunday, March 20.

According to the Graham County Sheriff’s Office, Betty was last seen at about 11 a.m. when she told her father she was going for a walk. After Betty had not returned home by 6 p.m., the family began to search for the missing girl and reported her missing to the Sheriff’s Office at about 8:06 p.m.

Betty-Taylor-vertical.jpg

More at Community joining the search for missing girl south of Safford - The Gila Herald

277167818_337994148299080_7663907174722830588_n.jpg

276322906_337994121632416_3480461674712531258_n.jpg

277004994_337994088299086_4972424827294830577_n.jpg

Twelve year old Betty Taylor from Safford, Ariz. was reported missing by her father last Sunday.

Taylor told them she was going for a walk. And hasn't returned homes since.

Betty is described as a white female, 5 feet, 5 inches tall weighing about 135 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt with white lettering on the front, baseball cap with neon colors, blue jeans, and turquoise and pink Van's shoes.
Twelve-year-old from Safford has been missing for nearly a week

Have they looked at any electronic devices to see if she was c communicating with anyone? I am sure they have. It just seems like she might have been heading somewhere rather than just going for a walk.

Yeah, there are some guys in her list that shouldn’t be “friends” with a 12-year-old girl.

I suspect she was lured by a creeper.
Yes, I noticed one in particular that commented on every picture and was on both of her FB's. He seems very attentive and looks to be in his 20's if not older. Why is he so interested in a 12 yr old?

Few more details here:

Left with a backpack??

Moved to Safford last summer to live with her dad.

Safford girl, 12, missing for nearly a week
https://www.abc15.com/news/region-c...ar-old-safford-girl-missing-for-nearly-a-week

From the linked article:

Jones says her daughter moved to Safford to live with her dad last summer.

While Betty loved the area and spending time with family there, there is one thing she wasn't too keen on.

"She hated school so much that she was getting physically sick because going to school stressed her out so much," said Jones.

A young tween with a reason to leave.

She adds Betty had several social media accounts and was connecting with people the family didn't know.

"And she had promised over and over again that she would get rid of them, and I checked her most recent Facebook, and she has her friends hidden, except for the mutual friends," she said.

Having been warned at least once, she continued to sneak behind her parents’ back to communicate with older strangers. I bet at least one was promising an escape from the schoolyard bullying and a life of happiness. I’m convinced she was lured, especially if she left with a backpack.

Oh wow. She took backpacks and water. I can see why that didn't raise any flags. In Arizona you should never go out walking or hiking with out water. Granted it is cooler in Safford. Just curious if she had access to any money.

Oh wow. She took backpacks and water. I can see why that didn't raise any flags. In Arizona you should never go out walking or hiking with out water. Granted it is cooler in Safford. Just curious if she had access to any money.
Someone may have promised her she wouldn't need any money...:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back