ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thus proving he is totally unsuitable to be a citizen of Australia, or anywhere for that matter.
Yes, so I am really curious how China will deal with him. If he had done something like that to a baby in China, he would have met with severe consequences from his government, I believe.

So what will China do in this circumstance? I don't think they want all the bad press that would come with him being sent back to Australia to be prosecuted there. I think China would rather sweep it under the rug---they might prefer to quietly deal with the issue themselves, behind closed doors.

Yes, so I am really curious how China will deal with him. If he had done something like that to a baby in China, he would have met with severe consequences from his government, I believe.

So what will China do in this circumstance? I don't think they want all the bad press that would come with him being sent back to Australia to be prosecuted there. I think China would rather sweep it under the rug---they might prefer to quietly deal with the issue themselves, behind closed doors.

Maybe a report to the Aussie govt via diplomatic sources that he has been dealt with in such-and-such a way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back