ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thus proving he is totally unsuitable to be a citizen of Australia, or anywhere for that matter.
Yes, so I am really curious how China will deal with him. If he had done something like that to a baby in China, he would have met with severe consequences from his government, I believe.

So what will China do in this circumstance? I don't think they want all the bad press that would come with him being sent back to Australia to be prosecuted there. I think China would rather sweep it under the rug---they might prefer to quietly deal with the issue themselves, behind closed doors.

Yes, so I am really curious how China will deal with him. If he had done something like that to a baby in China, he would have met with severe consequences from his government, I believe.

So what will China do in this circumstance? I don't think they want all the bad press that would come with him being sent back to Australia to be prosecuted there. I think China would rather sweep it under the rug---they might prefer to quietly deal with the issue themselves, behind closed doors.

Maybe a report to the Aussie govt via diplomatic sources that he has been dealt with in such-and-such a way.

"On the mainland social media 'Little Red Book',
a Chinese person in Australia who claimed to know him, broke the news
that this man has always been weird and difficult to deal with,'
added NTD Television.

'He has been working in a meat factory with a study permit for a long time. Later, the meat factory did not require a study permit.'

The TV station alleged the man 'probably [attacked Luka] to take revenge on the white people, before running away'.

Queensland Police said that while the suspect's name has been reported in Chinese media, Australian police would not release it due to the risk of compromising the investigation.

Dr Tim Watson-Munro questions that approach.

'I think it's a bit peculiar, they're saying it's for operational reasons
but I don't understand how naming him would prejudice any case,'
he said.

'Criminals in Australia are named
so unless they know more than we do I think it's quite unusual'."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads