Identified! AZ - Cave Creek, Female body in suitcase, 9/17/2022 - Jennifer Beede *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A family still living with this and no one being held responsible. this is heartbreaking. I think she had two children, still in school. :(

Has there been anything new?
I noticed she had an IG account which mentioned a boyfriend. It's likely she was killed by someone she knew, and the violence leads me to believe it was probably a boyfriend (has anyone found him?) and I get the sense she could be associating with some sketchy types. I thought there would be some info by now!

Has there been anything new?
I noticed she had an IG account which mentioned a boyfriend. It's likely she was killed by someone she knew, and the violence leads me to believe it was probably a boyfriend (has anyone found him?) and I get the sense she could be associating with some sketchy types. I thought there would be some info by now!
I have seen nothing and perusing facebook there was a memorial for her in the hometown but not much else. I was sure they would have a lot of evidence, I guess I was wrong.

Curiouser and curiouser.... just went and tried to chase this down.... nothing? No followup? Seems a bit odd.

very strange that this has been a case with very little info and I just happened on this article today. so horrific warning this one is exceptionally bad , but they have video evidence so case should be easy to prosecute.

I had looked for updates pretty regularly because she was found near me. I can't believe the arrests were so long ago and somehow stayed under the radar!

I even been looking at FB accounts from friends/family I'd found when she was first named as the victim and didn't see anything said on those either.

Anyone find more of the report beyond the snippets here?

I had looked for updates pretty regularly because she was found near me. I can't believe the arrests were so long ago and somehow stayed under the radar!

I even been looking at FB accounts from friends/family I'd found when she was first named as the victim and didn't see anything said on those either.

Anyone find more of the report beyond the snippets here?
I have been searching, only one news station is putting anything out there and that article is it. I cannot understand why it is so under the radar , it is kind of infuriating. I do want to give kudos to LE though it sounds like they have a good amount of solid evidence.

very strange that this has been a case with very little info and I just happened on this article today. so horrific warning this one is exceptionally bad , but they have video evidence so case should be easy to prosecute.

Despite the warning, I was not prepared for this. In case the link should go bad in the future, basically, Jennifer encountered the two suspects, Jose Jaquez and Crystal Hulsey, by chance at a gas station, and she agreed to meet them later at a hotel. They were all captured on surveillance footage entering the hotel room, then Jaquez was seen dragging a suitcase out of the room later. Jennifer never reappears on camera. The suspects thoughtfully took video in the room of the atrocities they committed against her.

But Hulsey claimed Jaquez suddenly snapped and started yelling at Beede.
Hulsey allegedly told investigators that Jaquez placed a dog leash around the victim's neck and ordered her to get inside a suitcase.

"You're my pet now," Hulsey recalled Jacquez saying before the victim was killed.

She told police she didn't try stopping Jaquez because she was afraid of him.

The suspects then allegedly loaded the suitcase into a car, drove north up to Carefree Highway and shot Beede. The suitcase would be found the following day.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, was she alive when she was put in the suitcase and dragged down the hall? Or was she already dead, and shot again later?

The details are graphic. They involve the victim being instructed to do things with a dog so severe that Maricopa County prosecutors brought a rare charge of bestiality against Jaquez.

This is one of the most horrific crimes that I can recall, and we don't even know the details. They also robbed a man that they lured in as a Tinder date, threatening him that he would get shot and put in a bag, as well as finding details on the victim's phone about his daughter, where she went to school, etc.

I'd just like to say that the investigative efforts accomplished here by a couple collective agencies is astounding.

Especially since this is a case involving transients, whom live somewhat nomadic lifestyles, the investigators really honed in on the breadcrumbs they came across. Kudos to them.

Boiled down a bit, here's how they found the perps :

- Report of a stolen vehicle found in Las Vegas, that LE was able to connect to the Victim (My guess is fingerprints)
- Police used discarded receipts found in the stolen vehicle to track purchases made at nearby businesses.
- Footage from businesses identified the two individuals purchasing the items from the receipts.
- LE issued warrants to collect digital forensics data from those two individual's cell phones/digital history.
- Data obtained from the warrant showed a picture of the victim in an unknown room, believed to be a hotel room.
- Investigators narrowed down which hotel by comparing the interior of the hotel rooms to the photo of Beede.
- Investigators pulled the footage from the hotel at the time of Beede's disappearance.
- Hotel footage shows the two same individuals tied to the stolen vehicle/store-purchases enter a room with Beede.
- Footage shows only the couple exiting the hotel room, with a suitcase in tow, matching the suitcase found at the crime scene.

There's even more known investigative work performed that I skipped over, favoring some semblance of brevity and clarity.
Let alone how much investigative work regarding this case has yet to come to light.

TL,DR : These investigators deserve every bit of praise that the public can muster regarding this case. They followed up relentlessly on every seemingly minute detail, with dogged determination, that ultimately led the capture of two horridly depraved individuals. These investigators have rightfully earned my admiration.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back