AZ - couple and her lover used Craigslist to find a dog for sex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
.......and from the pages of "You just can't make this stuff up"

The woman in this case has become a victim herself through her own crime. She was requested to meet at a coffe shop with a perspective client who needed a photographer. She did. He needed her to see the location ummmm his house. She did. He gives her drugged water. He sexually assaulted her, but she had the know all to tell him her GPS bracelet she's wearing would go off.

She picks up the number off his phone and goes to the police. Sure enough he's a sick, nut, raping, scary assaulter who sexually assaulted a 15 year old when she applied to babysit.

Now I lost my link. Keeps happening. No matter it is sad she is a victim, but the poor dog gets no say.

.......and from the pages of "You just can't make this stuff up"

The woman in this case has become a victim herself through her own crime. She was requested to meet at a coffe shop with a perspective client who needed a photographer. She did. He needed her to see the location ummmm his house. She did. He gives her drugged water. He sexually assaulted her, but she had the know all to tell him her GPS bracelet she's wearing would go off.

She picks up the number off his phone and goes to the police. Sure enough he's a sick, nut, raping, scary assaulter who sexually assaulted a 15 year old when she applied to babysit.

Now I lost my link. Keeps happening. No matter it is sad she is a victim, but the poor dog gets no say.
:eek:

What are the odds of THAT!?

Bizarre

Well at least it was a male dog, it might be twisted but at least the animal isn't hurt. Some sic freaks target female dogs and that is horrendously cruel and often causes massive physical harm.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back