AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Interesting - in summary for those who don't want to click through - new info:

-Daniel's phone was at the site of his Jeep wreck for more than an hour

-There were a slew of Google searches done on his phone that didn't seem too connected in thought:

"delete instagram account"
"explosion"
"love changed me"
"shooting tempe"
"I'm ok to do things I hate"

-There's a new FBI team on the case

-Someone claims to have run into Daniel the day after he disappeared but the data from his car and phone do not line up with that

-David Robinson, Daniel's dedicated father, is hosting a Virtual Vigil for Daniel to raise awareness to this new information (see previous comment for more info)

Here is a link to Daniel’s dad’s YouTube channel that will be having a virtual candlelight vigil on 6/23/23.

JUN 23, 2023
On Friday, Robinson's father, David Robinson, held a virtual candlelight vigil to not only recognize his son, but dozens of other missing people across the country.

"Everyday is a day that Daniel has been missing, and each day feels exactly the same: painful," said David.

The virtual vigil features an unfortunate bond that the group shares, as well as the reason they have all gathered.

"The community is the unity that we bring together. The families that have been out there searching, passing out flyers, helping with the efforts in every way they can. We are uniting them together to join us, the family of the missing, where you guys can share our store,s hear our stories, and get it out to the public," said David.

I just finished reading the 128 page Buckeye Police Report. Prior to this, I had mainly received news from Daniel's father. I was surprised how soon in the investigation they began disagreeing. There are two sides to every story, and they two are quite far apart. I am not sure exactly what to believe at t
I just finished it also, and I completely understand how you feel. Especially seeing statements by his former PI on p. 54 of the latest police report:

JEFF SAID THAT DURING ONE CONVERSATION WITH DAVISHA ABOUT A MONTH OR MONTHAND A HALF INTO THE INVESTIGATION, DAVISHA TOLD HIM THAT DURING THE INCIDENT ON06/22/2021, DANIEL TOLD HER THAT THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE TO GET USED TO HIMDISAPPEARING. I ADVISED JEFF THAT DAVISHA HAD ONLY TOLD ME THAT DANIEL SAID HEWANTED TO BE IN THE MOMENT, WHICH IS WHY HE LEFT HIS APARTMENT THE WAY HE DID.JEFF THEN SAID THAT DAVISHA HAD ALSO TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT TWO WEEKS BEFORE DANIELWENT MISSING, DAVID AND DAVISHA HAD DISCUSSED DOING AN INVOLUNTARY PETITION TOHAVE DANIEL'S MENTAL HEALTH EVALUATED. THIS WAS NOT PREVIOUSLY SHARED WITH ME ASDAVIDMAINTAINS THAT DANIEL WAS NOT HAVING A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS

Then there are Daniel's Google searches the week prior. The flurry of texts and calls to him after his emergency text on 6/22. Buckeye PD trying to do forensics on his computer but his father not allowing it and leaving it with his PI. The PI saying tips weren't to be shared with the PD, and he was uncomfortable with that...and so on.

Last edited:
Been gone awhile...but I have 3 things to report;
1) The Buckeye Police update places the wreck at 10:30 Am which Debunks Billy HAyes "sighting" of Daniel that morning. It also means it was still raining (according to Weather Archives). Which then leads credence that Daniel laid his clothes out to dry (and IMOO had shorts and tee shirt to change into). Why he took off without phone, wallet, water, etc. is unknown.
2) An associate of mine, that I shared Daniels story with, spotted a "brown skinned male missing his right hand" in Murietta, CA on or around June 17, 2023. I attempted to call local 7-11 and other businesses on June 23 without much success. I drove over on Sunday June 25, but found no one else in the immediate area that recalls seeing such a man.
3) I have heard through members there is a lot of chatter about water shortage issues in Buckeye and that Daniel was some kind of "whistleblower". If you go through my posts from early on, you can see that this was potentially one of my early scenarios. You can also see the flaws.

First, it's known issue and any submitted data by ANY hydrology firms are under heavy scrutiny. Any deviated data from other submitted reports in the watershed would raise immediate red flags at the State Water Resources department that issues Certificates of Water Availability for developments.
Second, Daniel had absolutely NO narrative input to these reports and in all likelihood never saw them. He simply made well site readings of water level and flow. He was the lowest level technical employee (along with others) working in the field.
Third, the reason Matrix New World was doing a new round of testing for their clients development project was the previous Water certificate had expired and the State had changed a few reporting requirements. Matrix New World was in essence "re-doing" testing and consequently there was no real data to falsify yet.

Cross- posted

By Nicquel Terry Ellis, CNN
Sun July 23, 2023 rbbm.
''So the possibility that Russell might have fabricated her kidnapping has left many of the people who helped search for her frustrated and worried about future missing persons cases.''

''David Robinson, whose son Daniel has been missing since June 2021 in Buckeye, Arizona, said it was “very hard” to hear that police couldn’t find evidence to support Russell’s story. Robinson said he and other families endure a lot of pain watching months and years go by with no sign of their loved ones. ''
1690156723341.png

''Derrica Wilson, co-founder of Black & Missing Foundation, said she currently has nearly 6,000 cases of missing Black people in her database, most unsolved. Russell’s case – and the questions surrounding it – is an “anomaly,” Wilson said.
“For our community, we can’t lose sight of the bigger picture,” Wilson said. “We are disappointed that there are inconsistencies with her (Russell) story especially when there are a staggering number of people of color who are still missing and they need our help.”

''Wilson said it’s often an “uphill battle” to get the cases of missing Black people amplified and she wants the public to continue sounding the alarm.

“We want people to continue making these cases viral,” Wilson said. “We can’t allow this case to diminish our efforts that we have worked so hard for.”

JUL 28, 2023
While Alicia Navarro’s case continues to spur questions about what happened to her over these last 4 years, her safe return has brought a newfound hope to valley families with missing loved ones. It’s something Daniel Robinson’s father is now reflecting on after advocating with Alicia’s mom over the last two years as they both searched for their missing children.

It was just two months ago that Alicia Navarro’s mom and Daniel Robinson’s dad were doing livestreams on social media to bring awareness to their missing children’s cases. Alicia Navarro disappeared in 2019, and Daniel Robinson vanished in 2021. Both cases were at a bit of a standstill until this week.

“Just like that, things just change. It’s like, man, that is so amazing. God is good,” David Robinson, Daniel’s father, said after learning 18-year-old Alicia Navarro was found safe this week in Montana.

[...]

Anyone have a link for the newer report? Been seeing mention of a 128 page report for 2023.
Found it here. The article has the PDF.

Missing geologist Daniel Robinson’s family at CrimeCon 2023

Mr Robinson, who graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in archaeology, disappeared on 23 June 2021 after seeming disoriented on a work site and ostensibly driving off into the desert with no explanation.

His behaviour had been slightly off in the weeks before his disappearance but there has been no sign of him since; the geologist’s car was recovered nearly a month after he vanished, along with his phone, wallet, keys and clothes he was last seen wearing.

Mr Robinson’s sister and his father David Robinson have a table at the crime convention and are giving out flyers with information about the missing geologist’s case

Screenshot 2023-09-25 7.06.57 PM.png

Daniel Robinson’s father and sister attend CrimeCon 2023

SEP 26, 2023
[...]

As days passed by without contact from Daniel, David hired a personal investigator and gained access to the Tempe apartment, which was relatively clean. The bedroom, however, was “really messy,” David shared with attendees.

Though David assumed that Daniel had failed to clean his room, the private investigator told him that it looked more like “somebody digging and looking for something.”

They couldn’t confirm that Daniel hadn’t made the mess himself, so David continued to pressure law enforcement to take the case more seriously and process the scene. He even met with the mayor of Tempe, as well as the chief of police. “My team and I [were] able to convince them to do the forensics on everything, all of the electronics that my son owned, from the gaming system to his personal computers,” David shared.

David has since received the results of the testing, which showed that someone “was in there searching on his computer, going through his files” after Daniel had already gone missing.

[...]

David has since received the results of the testing, which showed that someone “was in there searching on his computer, going through his files” after Daniel had already gone missing.

If it's true someone was going through his computer after he went missing, that is strange indeed. However in my opinion, that needs independent verification.

I have questions. For example:
-How might someone have gained access to his home?

-What day and time was the computer accessed? Could something else, such as a software update or virus have caused it to appear accessed?

-Which specific files did they access/seem interested in?

-How did they get past any security features, such as a PIN, on the computer?

And I have to wonder, why would anyone take the time to search his room and access the computer instead of just taking the computer?
My opinions only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back