DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

weepingangel

Reaction score
Family still searching for son who was last seen leaving his work in Buckeye

BUCKEYE, Ariz. - A family is desperate to find their 24-year-old son who was last seen in Buckeye just over a week ago.

"Very hard on the family. We're up day and night making phone calls, flyers, doing everything we can to try and find my son," said Daniel Robinson's father, David Robinson.

Daniel works in Buckeye, and Buckeye Police officials say he was last seen driving away from work, in the area of Sun Valley Parkway and Cactus Road.

"He just went to go get lunch or wherever he went to, and he was not seen again," said Robinson.

Robinson lives in South Carolina, and when he got word that his son was missing, he drove to Arizona to help with the search.

"Devastated, especially when not getting answers," said Robinson. "He was missing for hours by the time I got the notice. Didn't have any information on where he might have gone."

Robinson says that Daniel graduated from college back east three years ago, and he's been working in the Phoenix area ever since. Daniel lives in the Tempe area.

"Majored in Geology, so when he got out of college, he landed a job here. He loves it out here because of the rock formations," said Robinson. "Very outspoken guy. Very smart. He loves his family. Really close with his sisters and brothers."

Robinson says he plans on staying out here for as long as it takes.

"I need to find my son," said Robinson.

Anyone with information on Daniel's whereabouts should call Buckeye Police.
—————-
Media & Timeline Thread - No Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, scary and sad. Who knoze what happened? Someone does, I'm thinking.
Daniel could've been hit while on his bike, and was badly wounded or killed; the driver panicked, took both the bike and Daniel, and hid the bike one place and buried/hid Daniel somewhere else. Has LE or anyone seen his bike? If so, nix my first idea. Foul play, or did Daniel get lost or badly hurt, etc., etc., etc.
And bless his father who must love him very, very much.

Thanks for the thread, @weepingangel.

Last edited:
where is info he was on a bike? sounds like he was out working in the field that day. It was very hot that week here, 110 degrees plus.

Sadly, I live here and this is the first I have heard.

from @rkendmar's first link above^:

... last seen the morning of June 23, 2021 at a remote jobsite in the area west of Sun Valley Parkway and Cactus Road (near the Hassayampa River west of the White Tank Mountains) in Buckeye, AZ. No one has heard from him since.

Daniel is a 24 year old black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is 5’8 and 165 lbs. He was driving a blue 2017 Jeep Renegade with license plate NLA2CMA. Daniel was born without his right hand. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact the Buckeye Police Department at 623-349-6400.

danielRobinson.jpg

This is horrible- they haven't found his car either, which automatically makes me think accident. 915? He went for coffee, back to the office, a real restroom, wasn't feeling well, got a call?
Prayers he is found simply taking a life break....

eta: we don’t know if he typically spends all day every day at the remote site. Maybe he goes, does whatever he does, and goes back to an office? His phone records should be helpful. Google tracks locations

Last edited:
JUL 9, 2021
Man reported missing out of Buckeye, last seen over a month ago (abc15.com)
[...]

Detectives say they obtained a ping from his phone, but were unable to track it due to the phone being off or out of range. After obtaining his call records, they learned that he has not made any calls or texts after leaving the site.

His family, friends and co-workers say they in the days prior to his disappearance, he was not like himself, but say "there is no indication that he wished to harm himself or leave the area," police say.

[...]

"A map of the search area covered is included which also depicts the job site and at this time, Detectives are working with Civil Air Patrol with plans to review the aerial photos and data to determine if further searches in that area are appropriate.

Buckeye Police Department has received multiple requests from citizens who wish to help. Maps showing the job site and last known location are attached.

[...]

Sun Valley Pkwy & W Cactus Rd - Google Maps

Last edited:
JUL 9, 2021
'I have to find my child, my son': Man searching for missing son
Imagine driving nearly 1,800 miles knowing your son was nowhere to be found. That was DR's reality last week after his 24-year-old son Daniel Robinson went missing on June 23, 2021.

“I have to find my son,” said DR sitting in his Valley hotel room.

He'd just return from searching in the desert with Buckeye investigators, with little sleep and a heavy burden. He drove from his South Carolina home last week after his son disappeared.

[...]

"It's very out of character," said DR. "He would never go anywhere without telling family."

[...]

The family has set up a website, Please Help Find Daniel for the public to contact them with any information regarding the disappearance of Daniel. ...

JUL 9, 2021
Police continue search for field geologist last seen in Buckeye
[...]

The [fundraiser] account set up for Robinson said he has an "innate passion" for adventure and is known to travel at opportune moments, but always communicates with friends and family about his travel plans.

[...]

Officials also checked hospitals around the Valley and placed Robinson in the national system as missing. Detectives and family attempted to get phone and financial information but were unable to find anything that would help find Robinson.

[...]

DC-R, Daniel's older brother, said his family learned Daniel went missing hours after he left his job site. He said one of Daniel's friends drove to Phoenix to their sister's apartment and told him Daniel was missing.

DC-R said he's not sure how long his brother was supposed to be at his work site, but said Daniel wouldn't leave early and is serious about his work.

[...]

DC-R said Daniel had been acting strangely in the weeks before he went missing. He said Daniel wasn't himself and would make sudden trips without telling his sister, who also lives in the Phoenix area.

"Here and there, he had just been acting strange and then it got progressively worse leading up to him disappearing," DC-R said.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member