AZ AZ - Doris Maricela Aguilar, 25, was being stalked, car found, Phoenix, 01 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello everyone,
I am the private investigator in the Doris Maricela Aguilar case. I can be pretty open about this since the man who killed her is dead.
Juan Cuellar had been stalking and harassing Doris since he first became aware of her while working at a Petsmart distribution facility in Phoenix. Cuellar worked for the distribution center and Doris worked for a third party contractor that did the cleaning.
Cuellar was aggressive with her and she filed two reports against him. Cuellar was also sending deranged messages to her (which she would not accept or reply to) speaking as if they were a couple. Since it was announced I am the investigator in the case several of their coworkers have contacted me and told me about Cuellar's obsession. One employee that called me told me Cuellar told him "if she ever leaves me I will kill her." I want to be very clear there was never any sort of relationship between 25 year old Doris and 51 year old Cuellar.
Cuellar also sent threatening messages to a male friend of Doris. He would appear in the gym parking lot and intimidate her. She changed gyms multiple times and even started parking blocks away from the gym so he wouldn't see her car, but none of this worked. She told family members that if something happened to her Cuellar would be responsible.
On July 1st, 2024, around 7:45pm Doris told her brother she was going to the store. She is captured by a traffic cam at 8:01pm on 21st ave and Bethany Home and everything is fine. I have a complete download of her Google, Meta, and T-mobile accounts. She was playing music up via youtube in her car up until about 8:10pm. Then everything goes dark, except for a power on of the phone which then pinged open apps like gmail and facebook at around 9:30am on July 2, 2024, the location data shows Peoria.
I believe Doris was killed in Peoria and her body put back into his rental car and taken to the parking lot, which is actually a shared parking lot of EOS Gym and the restaurant. I think the gym was symbolic and the restaurant is being misinterpreted as the destination. Cuellar left a suicide note saying Doris had killed herself and he couldn't live without her, except she was shot in the back of the head and there was not splatter for that gunshot wound, so I believe she was killed elsewhere (likely Peoria).
Although Phoenix PD has not named him the suspect, he is her killer. I do not know why this took so long. I am happy to answer questions. Since there is not any suspect outstanding and we want to tell Doris' story in hopes it might help other victims of stalking. What that "help" is, we don't know yet, but we would like to make change in Doris' name. This was a completely senseless killing of a woman that had her whole life in front of her. --Steve Fischer, sf_investigates, Missing Persons Private Investigator (p.s I wrote this very quickly because I have a zoom meeting about to start, I apologize for any typos)

Hello everyone,
I am the private investigator in the Doris Maricela Aguilar case. I can be pretty open about this since the man who killed her is dead.
Juan Cuellar had been stalking and harassing Doris since he first became aware of her while working at a Petsmart distribution facility in Phoenix. Cuellar worked for the distribution center and Doris worked for a third party contractor that did the cleaning.
Cuellar was aggressive with her and she filed two reports against him. Cuellar was also sending deranged messages to her (which she would not accept or reply to) speaking as if they were a couple. Since it was announced I am the investigator in the case several of their coworkers have contacted me and told me about Cuellar's obsession. One employee that called me told me Cuellar told him "if she ever leaves me I will kill her." I want to be very clear there was never any sort of relationship between 25 year old Doris and 51 year old Cuellar.
Cuellar also sent threatening messages to a male friend of Doris. He would appear in the gym parking lot and intimidate her. She changed gyms multiple times and even started parking blocks away from the gym so he wouldn't see her car, but none of this worked. She told family members that if something happened to her Cuellar would be responsible.
On July 1st, 2024, around 7:45pm Doris told her brother she was going to the store. She is captured by a traffic cam at 8:01pm on 21st ave and Bethany Home and everything is fine. I have a complete download of her Google, Meta, and T-mobile accounts. She was playing music up via youtube in her car up until about 8:10pm. Then everything goes dark, except for a power on of the phone which then pinged open apps like gmail and facebook at around 9:30am on July 2, 2024, the location data shows Peoria.
I believe Doris was killed in Peoria and her body put back into his rental car and taken to the parking lot, which is actually a shared parking lot of EOS Gym and the restaurant. I think the gym was symbolic and the restaurant is being misinterpreted as the destination. Cuellar left a suicide note saying Doris had killed herself and he couldn't live without her, except she was shot in the back of the head and there was not splatter for that gunshot wound, so I believe she was killed elsewhere (likely Peoria).
Although Phoenix PD has not named him the suspect, he is her killer. I do not know why this took so long. I am happy to answer questions. Since there is not any suspect outstanding and we want to tell Doris' story in hopes it might help other victims of stalking. What that "help" is, we don't know yet, but we would like to make change in Doris' name. This was a completely senseless killing of a woman that had her whole life in front of her. --Steve Fischer, sf_investigates, Missing Persons Private Investigator (p.s I wrote this very quickly because I have a zoom meeting about to start, I apologize for any typos)
Thank you for this update.

Was any of this stalking behaviour reported to LE?

Did she have a restraining order?

Police are asking the public to stay vigilant as the search continues for 82-year-old Roberta Martin.

Dozens of personnel from search and rescue teams have covered more than 1,500 acres on foot around Martin’s home.

Police say although there is no evidence right now to suggest the community is at risk, people still should take reasonable precautions, such as locking the doors to their homes and cars and remaining aware of their surroundings.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back