Az - Dr Steven Pitt Shot Dead Outside His Office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the 2 deceased in Fountain Hills are Jones' ex-wife and her current husband, I wonder if they were killed first; perhaps last Wednesday or early Thursday before Steven Pitt was killed.
It appears they were discovered late Sunday.

Homicide investigation underway in Fountain Hills near Fox Kit Place
Updated 1:24 p.m. MT June 4, 2018
Thomas Komitis, who lives next door, said an MCSO deputy knocked on his door shortly before midnight and gathered phone numbers of neighbors.
Komitis said police officers had been coming out of the house with masks over their face all morning.

If the 2 deceased in Fountain Hills are Jones' ex-wife and her current husband, I wonder if they were killed first; perhaps last Wednesday or early Thursday before Steven Pitt was killed.
It appears they were discovered late Sunday.

Homicide investigation underway in Fountain Hills near Fox Kit Place
Thomas Komitis, who lives next door, said an MCSO deputy knocked on his door shortly before midnight and gathered phone numbers of neighbors.
Komitis said police officers had been coming out of the house with masks over their face all morning.
I feel sorry for their child/children.

All this time I thought the suspect was white judging by the sketch.

Attachments

• 7E72AA4B-2799-4543-8A5D-7E29BD689E62.jpeg
    7E72AA4B-2799-4543-8A5D-7E29BD689E62.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
There is a youtube recording of a message from him to his son, at 0:55 in attached video

Thank you Tortoise, for posting this.

On the above-mentioned video at 1:42

It is eery listening to his ex-wife, Connie, tell the psychiatrist, Dr. Pitt, eight years ago:

"He's not interested in divorce. He has been planning to kill me."

Last edited:
Ex-wife of serial murder suspect "feared for her safety"
POSTED: JUN 04 2018 03:52PM MST
UPDATED: JUN 04 2018 04:20PM MST

PHOENIX (AP/KSAZ) - The former wife of a 56-year-old man authorities believe to be responsible for a string of murders in the Valley has issued a statement, following the man's death.
[...]

PHOENIX (AP/KSAZ) - The former wife of a 56-year-old man authorities believe to be responsible for a string of murders in the Valley has issued a statement, following the man's death.
[...]
Okay then. Now we know the other victims do not include his ex wife. Could it possibly be a judge?

Disputed Divorce Led Dwight Jones to Commit Mass Murder, Cops Say
JUNE 4, 2018 | 5:15PM
Around 10 p.m. on June 3, they saw him remove a bag from his vehicle and throw it in a trash can. Police soon retrieved a small .22 caliber pistol from the can. But the gun did not match the evidence found at the other crime scenes.
[...]
Police did not reveal any association between Jones and the two latest victims.

“At this time, we don’t have the same kind of linkage that we have with the other scenes. That’s one of the things we’re investigating,” Slavin said.

However, he said that the .22 caliber pistol Jones discarded belong to the deceased man at the Fountain Hills home.

The victims were mostly associated with Jones’ divorce, Slavin said.
[...]

Thank you for posting this news article, SeesSeas.

Now I understand that the police identified the pistol which Jones discarded as being owned by the person who lived on East Kit Fox Place in Fountain Hills.

That's why the Scottsdale police requested a "wellness check" at that home and tragically discovered the two bodies.

Now I get how they connected him to the murders on East Kit Fox Place.

[...]
That poor woman. And yet the graciousness, for want of a better word, with which she’s responded to this nightmare. May she finally find peace.

Thank you for posting this news article, SeesSeas.

Now I understand that the police identified the pistol which Jones discarded as being owned by the person who lived on East Kit Fox Place in Fountain Hills.

That's why the Scottsdale police requested a "wellness check" at that home and tragically discovered the two bodies.

Now I get how they connected him to the murders on East Kit Fox Place.
Could they possibly be his parents?

That poor woman. And yet the graciousness, for want of a better word, with which she’s responded to this nightmare. May she finally find peace.
She must have a guardian angel looking after her. Maybe her ex didn’t want to make his son an orphan. I’m really surprised he left her alive after he did all this.

All this time I thought the suspect was white judging by the sketch.
I live in Phoenix. After much searching, I finally saw this photo of the suspect; not locally but on HLN. I am baffled and disappointed that authorities released the composite picture which looks nothing like this guy, not to mention the lack of the obvious in the description.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
endoplazmikretikulum95
Back