AZ AZ - Elizabeth Breck, 46, Tucson, Pinal County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping**
Elizabeth Emma Breck – The Charley Project
breck_elizabeth8.jpg

breck_elizabeth3.jpg

was going through the previous comments and it seems like this description states the reason why she was last seen so far away from her address is because she went missing after she was evaluated to stay at a 30 day program for PTSD. The medical professionals stated she did not seem to want to harm herself or others and was placed in a living facility where they had more freedoms. I find it to be very odd she just left, she left her car there and everything. could possibly a staff member know more about what happened and they are covering it up?

I believe there is someone from that facility who knows something more that is not saying anything. What about surveillance footage? I don't know it all seems so odd that there is still no answers.

Details of Disappearance
On the advice of her psychiatrist, Breck checked herself into the Sierra Tucson behavioral health center in Saddlebrooke, Arizona on January 10, 2019. She planned to complete a thirty-day program for treatment of trauma; she had developed post-traumatic stress disorder after being sexually assaulted.

On January 13, after she was evaluated, the staff determined she was not a threat to herself or others and admitted her to the general living quarters, which aren't locked down. She was last seen at 3:00 p.m. During the late afternoon hours, Breck was discovered missing.

Her medical bracelet and other belongings were found in her assigned room, but there was no indication of her whereabouts. She left her car at the hospital and is believed to have taken only her driver's license and some cash with her when she disappeared.

In February, Breck's brother filed complaints against Sierra Tucson with the Arizona Department of Health Services and The Joint Commission, a national not-for-profit accreditation agency. Her family alleges the facility didn't share information with them and the private investigator they hired to find Breck, there was no electronic surveillance to ensure patient safety, and Breck wasn't provided with a phone to call her parents, who live outside the U.S.

It's extremely uncharacteristic of Breck to be out of touch with her friends and family, whom she was close to. She was interested in dancing and involved in a number of dance groups, and was also involved with spirituality, particularly Buddhism. She was a teacher at the Tucson Magnet School at the time of her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

I'm still curious why her blue-tooth tracking bracelet was removed and destroyed.

Didn't this same thing happen to another woman in Arizona who checked herself into a behavioral health facility? I can't recall her name. Is this the same case, or another one?

Didn't this same thing happen to another woman in Arizona who checked herself into a behavioral health facility? I can't recall her name. Is this the same case, or another one?
This is the only one I can remember, but that doesn’t mean there’s not another one!

As an AZ native, it’s very weird that there was little new coverage on this. No one talks about it and it wasn’t really talked about when it happened. It’s been 5 years and any information online is from before 2021.

I did a basic look through of her social media and it looks like her Facebook is still active. Curiously, it shows a Check-In in Woodstock, New York on January 18th, 2019, 5 days after she went missing. Could be someone logged into her Facebook account or still managing it but hopefully it was looked at by police. Log into Facebook

I did a basic look through of her social media and it looks like her Facebook is still active. Curiously, it shows a Check-In in Woodstock, New York on January 18th, 2019, 5 days after she went missing. Could be someone logged into her Facebook account or still managing it but hopefully it was looked at by police. Log into Facebook

Tara Dances at KTD Woodstock, New York October 18, 2018

Elizabeth Breck was in Woodstock NY on 10.18.18 (exactly 3 months to the day before she went missing.) Please see link above.

She apparently joined the 'Temple' as a dance teacher at Karma Triyana Dharmachakra which is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Woodstock, New York.

From the URL:

This dharma center, nestled in the forest above Woodstock, New York, is a powerful Kagyu monastery and has hosted the Tara Dance numerous times.

Recently, Elizabeth Breck, a professional dancer and Level 3 Tara Dhatu Teacher volunteered to teach at a two day teens and family weekend retreat. She taught White Tara of the 6 Shields. She wove the dharma into her class in a delightful way that was enthusiastically received by the teenagers and the nuns and lamas who joined.

EXIF data from Elizabeth's photo has been removed from the URL linked; so I can't get an exact date of the photograph of Elizabeth.

Attachments

• Elizabeth Breck 10.18.18.jpg
    Elizabeth Breck 10.18.18.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads