Found Safe AZ - Erika Allison, 36, Joshua Martinez, 30, & Psymon Kelly, 17, went camping, Kingman 11 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Noted from the official FB page:

The "mattress" was a mattress topper.
Their car was not seen on surveillance going into the park.
Erika may have shaved her head because her hair was damaged from frequent coloring.
Josh often shaves his head.
Have done flyovers in what sounds like small aircraft.

Does anyone know what medication/disability for the dad?

You would have at least thought they would have located the car. Maybe they had a car accident and the car is hidden. I hope the family checks the tow yards.

What really bothers me is why not take one cell phone? Surely they might need it when they were back in range of a cell tower. I don't know of many 17 yr olds who would give up their cells.

Just speculating but if the dad is medically dependant on this medication.....maybe someone knew he wouldn't need it?.

Shaving heads (changing appearance) leaving phones behind (unable to trace), maybe they don't want to be found. I still wonder about a cult.

Ok.. just looked at the official FB page for this families disappearance.

More info from Joshua's aunt:
-She thinks Josh might have taken just enough medication for the trip and left the container.

-apparently the family thinks that the car might have run off the road....especially because there are moutain passes that they would have to drive thru if they took either of the 2 routes to the campground.

-the car they were driving was not in perfect shape...probably would not make a long drive. The car belongs to Erika's mom.

-were living w/ Erika's mom who is ill (needs help) for 1yr 9months. They made sure the mom had no medical appts. scheduled during the trip.

-will contact PD Mon. to inquire about traces on their food stamp and child support cards.

-only took enough dog food for the trip.

Ok.. just looked at the official FB page for this families disappearance.

More info from Joshua's aunt:
-She thinks Josh might have taken just enough medication for the trip and left the container.

-apparently the family thinks that the car might have run off the road....especially because there are moutain passes that they would have to drive thru if they took either of the 2 routes to the campground.

-the car they were driving was not in perfect shape...probably would not make a long drive. The car belongs to Erika's mom.

-were living w/ Erika's mom who is ill (needs help) for 1yr 9months. They made sure the mom had no medical appts. scheduled during the trip.

-will contact PD Mon. to inquire about traces on their food stamp and child support cards.

-only took enough dog food for the trip.
I don't belong to FB but it could someone who does please suggest calling the county tow yard. People assume LE will do this but we know this is not always done. Also local animal shelters to see if and where the dogs might have been picked up.

Sometimes MSM gets things wrong when they are in a hurry to chime in on an emerging story, just like they did with the Gabby Petito case. If the original info is wrong, each news outlet just runs with the original story. The information is from Josh's aunt. In comment #5 of this thread in the link to their missing page on FB, she states that the King size mattress is a topper, not a mattress. She also theorizes about his meds.

Thank you! I totally agree.

Last edited:
According to WS TOS, you can copy & paste posts from an Admin at a public Facebook MP page. I've alerted on my post, in case I'm wrong, in which case a Mod can weigh in.

Finding Joshua, Erika and Psymon
Public group
1.1K members

Peggy Brusch Carlson
I just found out from a friend that they are able to trace food stamp cards and child support cards. I tried to call the Detectives but they do not work weekends. I’m going to call them first thing Monday morning and let them know “again” that Erika has a food stamp card and a child support card. They should be able to get a warrant to get access to any transactions they might have made since they’ve been gone and that would get us locations. I pray that there has been activity on the cards!

Peggy Brusch Carlson

** Update **
My Sisters Zoom Interview with Fox News is going to be on Fox10 at 9 & 10 tonight.

Peggy Brusch Carlson
Here is one of the videos from the flight yesterday.

I don't know what to think about this case!
I hope the family simply decided to move off the grid, but I'm just not feeling it.
Me neither......car accident seems most likely. Historically, when they have not been able to find cars that have gone off the road, they are usually in some type of crevice or gully. Maybe a drone could fly lower? Could you pay someone to use a drone to search?.

I'd just like to say, that after reading some sarcastic posts on FB, I am so glad that we have a place to discuss the missing that only allows serious and empathetic posts. Nobody should be denied help because they look "different". :(

I definitely get a very weird vibe from this case. The shaved heads are odd. The mattress pad attached to the outside of the car is odd. Now, plenty of people just happen to be odd and it doesn’t mean anything nefarious is going on. But given what we know, I have to keep a planned disappearance high on my list of theories.

Facebook page says they were found safe. This was posted by the aunt ("Josh is my Sisters son").
Finding Joshua, Erika and Psymon

"I am wanting to let you all know that the kids contacted us today and they are all safe. There was a welfare check done by the local Sheriffs Dept where they are and they are all fine and doing well. The reason they had not contacted us earlier is because they forgot their phone with all their contact numbers and today they were able to get online and find my sisters phone number on fb. A very nice lady let them use her internet and phone so they could contact us. They thought that the neighbors had told us where they are and they are deeply sorry for all the trouble they have caused.
For those of you that had your suspicions about the neighbors, you were right. They have known the entire time where they are. They both lied to us and the authorities. The kids left their apartment keys with the neighbors to give to my sister and they never told us and never gave us the keys.
More than anything we just want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all your support, kind words and for those that have gone out and searched for them out of the kindness of your hearts, we can never thank you enough.
About the donations, I will be refunding all the money, I’m going to try and figure out how to refund them before they process or if theirs a way you can go in and cancel your donation on the fundraiser it’s self. If the money gets processed before we can do that I will be contacting each of you that donated and get information from you to refund the money to you. None of the money has processed yet because it takes 5 days for them to release the funds and 1-5 days for the bank to deposit the money into the account. I’ll figure it out and get it done. It’s still under 5 days so I’m going try and get it done right away.
My sister and I are getting ready to go over and confront the neighbors."

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article254786667.html

A family was found safe Monday after they was missing for weeks from a camping trip, Arizona police said.

Erika Irene Allison, 36, and Joshua Robert Martinez, 30, planned to take their 17-year-old son, Psymon J. Kelly, camping for seven to 10 days starting Sept. 11, the Kingman Police Department said.

On Monday, they were found alive and well in New Mexico, police said. Authorities did not say how they found the family or what they were doing in New Mexico.

“Their location and condition were confirmed by a local law enforcement agency in New Mexico,” police said. “They have been removed from (the National Crime Information Center.)”

Kingman family found in New Mexico after reported missing during camping trip

Investigators located the family "alive and well" in New Mexico and confirmed their condition with New Mexico state law enforcement.

Erika Allison, 36, her husband Joshua Martinez, 30, and their son Psymon Kelly, 17, left for a camping trip at Katherine's Landing on Sept. 11, police said. The family was only expected to be gone between seven and 10 days.

Police said Monday the family is "where they want to be."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back