AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is this FB post that many a media outlet published, that has made me ask one question over and over again --why did Tammi not alert Logan or authorities on the 23rd that EJ was in Texas?

And how can she state now (On NG last night) that
"before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number."

And so we panicked at that point, -[snipped some of her ramble to try to get a timeline]

Well, by the next day, after doing research throughout the next day, we realized, Oh, she cannot change jurisdictions. It`s illegal. So immediately, we started, you know, telling her, You need to come back, you can`t change jurisdictions."​

It really looks to me, regardless of what else Tammi says, that they knew Eliz was in TX, if not San Antonio, by Dec 22/23, and that's the most likely timeframe they were trying to move her to Tennessee.

Eleven - thanks for posting the house info and pic. Now I cannot help but wonder - how did TS and JS go from a house like that to the house they now live in? Most people who make upward moves do it in steps. They have may come into a lump sum of money, and it is possible from inheritance, or whatever. But, I have to wonder how they could afford their current property which is about 5 times the value of the Nashville property. I guess what I am wondering about is whether illegal business proceeds enabled them to purchase their current ARizona home. JMHO, and my thoughts only.

I don't think that anyone was called on the 23rd, since technically at that point, Gabe wasn't missing. He did not become a missing child until the court date was missed, as far as I know.

For BeanE, my quote button is broken. :) Again.
Not that it was a good, right, moral decision.

My bigger question, if they knew that they were in San Antonio as of the 23rd, why did they need Logan to help them find them in San Antonio, some days later?

Nothing makes sense.

Sounds like another Faux pas on Tammi part....

I cant see Tammi knowing all the things on the 23rd , the underground, texas, diapers & formula, legal advice, and then not know what City and who Elizabeth was there to meet....GMAB

If Elizabeth was not known to take off and roam It sounds fishy she went to San Antonio to a hotel instead of running away to the comfort of family and friends..... I just looks like there was a plan and Tammi did some of the planning......jmo

This may have already been addressed, but when EJ was arrested did she have her cell phone with her? If so and she was texting, then they could trace the cell phone pings like they did with Casey... I mean they know the approximate date that Gabriel was last seen they could trace from that day til the day she arrived in Florida . I am sure that the FBI has already done this but has anyone heard anything about them pinging her cell?

I don't think that anyone was called on the 23rd, since technically at that point, Gabe wasn't missing. He did not become a missing child until the court date was missed, as far as I know.

For BeanE, my quote button is broken. :) Again.
Not that it was a good, right, moral decision.

My bigger question, if they knew that they were in San Antonio as of the 23rd, why did they need Logan to help them find them in San Antonio, some days later?

Nothing makes sense.

Gabe was missing on Dec 18 when Logan went to pick him up for his visit and found Eliz and Gabe gone. Maybe no legal standing for that one, but that was Fri, and that Sunday, Logan's custody kicked in, so that designated him as missing.

I wonder if LE has tried to pin Miss Tammi down to a timeline.

TPS has posted to facebook that she will not give any to the reward fund, all her money is tied up in her business.

~spit~

Hmmmm that makes me think she knows where Gabriel is or what happened. I am surprised she didn't claim that she put up the $5000.

lol
Well, I don't throw fruit at anyone's opinion, rotten or otherwise; I respect yours, but after I saw the 'interview' TS did on the phone with EJ in FL jail --I cannot for one second feel that Tammi is EJ's 'patsy' -- TS is the one who inserted herself forcefully into the limelight and everything that comes out of her mouth since that first interview has the intention of clearing her name while at the same time dirtying other names --

The way she skirts the tough questions and in general obstructs any truth in this case IMO is indicative of hiding information, and slowly she is revealing bit by bit what she is hiding because of LE's 'focus'

LOL TS says herself that she had to beg LE to focus on her -- what was it 15 days?

Again, I respect your opinion, and the only reason I have mine is from painfully listening to this woman throw people under the bus and try to clear her name adding one changing story to the next, lie after lie for the last 2 weeks
thank you for your post :-) I just want to add that although I have not posted much here I have been following the case closely, have seen all the videos and read all the posts in the threads on this case.

I am not a Tammi supporter. I think she is diagnosable at the least! However, I am not so sure she is smart enough to orchestrate his disappearance and than be waving flags over herself after the fact. We shall see though. I respect your opinion as well and honestly am not sure what to truly believe as this case is plain nuts!

TPS has posted to facebook that she will not give any to the reward fund, all her money is tied up in her business.

~spit~

What business - the colonic business - or what? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance for your answers.

I think TS will do anything and everything she can to make sure Logan doesn't have Gabriel. Not because she thinks he's unfit. Because he told her no.

Eleven - thanks for posting the house info and pic. Now I cannot help but wonder - how did TS and JS go from a house like that to the house they now live in? Most people who make upward moves do it in steps. They have may come into a lump sum of money, and it is possible from inheritance, or whatever. But, I have to wonder how they could afford their current property which is about 5 times the value of the Nashville property. I guess what I am wondering about is whether illegal business proceeds enabled them to purchase their current ARizona home. JMHO, and my thoughts only.

Property values can swing wildly from place to place. I have a friend in NYC and what she pays in rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is more than what I pay for a 3 bedroom/2 bath house with a 2 car garage.

I was watching House Hunters and some of the homes that people were willing to pay 800,000 to 1 mill for in CA would have been in the 300,000 to 500,000 thousand range here.

Also they sold their business in Nashville so that would have given them some cash.

And apparently colon hydrating sells well there :innocent:

Melissa

~spit~

:waitasec: If all her money is tied up in her business, how in the world would she have been able to take care of H and Gabe?????

Kids take money. All parents know that.

I thank you also Eleven for posting the house info!

This is pure speculation and my opinion only.
I noticed on the house info that the last sale on this house was in 07. I believe they were already in Az in 07. I think Jack buys homes and fixes them up to sell later for a profit. Most likely, he is renting the home out until the market changes.

I think the Nashville house is an inheritance because it states on the tax page Sale Price of "0" ZERO. That's what is done here when it is given to you or you inherit it.

this is so odd...any computer people out there? I have emailed back and forth on facebook with TPS. In some of the email she was so awful to me. I just ignored and moved on. BUT I noticed today there was a new reply to the email from her. When I went to open it it is just a long blank email. Somehow the entire message I had from her in my inbox now looks like this too. How did she do this?

I noticed on the house info that the last sale on this house was in 07. I believe they were already in Az in 07. I think Jack buys homes and fixes them up to sell later for a profit. Most likely, he is renting the home out until the market changes.

GREAT POINT!!!!

That makes perfect sense to me.

I work for an appraiser and see this everyday.

This may explain why it wasn't mentioned. But, IMO it should have been.

I bet he was in the process of trying to flip this house when the market tanked and now he is renting it out to pay the mortgage on it until the market takes an upturn (long time from now IMO) so he call sell for a profit and not lose what he's put into it.

Thanks, I do remember that now. LoL my mind went the same place as the last poster!

Property values can swing wildly from place to place. I have a friend in NYC and what she pays in rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is more than what I pay for a 3 bedroom/2 bath house with a 2 car garage.

I was watching House Hunters and some of the homes that people were willing to pay 800,000 to 1 mill for in CA would have been in the 300,000 to 500,000 thousand range here.

Also they sold their business in Nashville so that would have given them some cash.

And apparently colon hydrating sells well there :innocent:

Melissa

Yes, I agree that property values are very local. I have a RE license and sold for 5 years in Orlando when the prices ballooned. I often got people who would come from areas where they could buy a lot of house for little money, and it was a hard concept for many to understand. I was not going so much by price but by the condition and look of the house and neighborhood. As someone here had posted, their home in Arizona is fairly large, newer, if not new, and in tip-top shape. The Nashville house, on the otherhand, is rather rundown. If I remember correctly, the Nashville house has a lot less square footage than the one in Arizona. I will try to find the one in Arizona on the appraisers site, and will post it. It will be interesting to see the difference in size. Yes. prices swing a lot - buying 2000 sq. ft in Kansas is very different price-wise than buying 2000 sq ft. in South Beach Miami. But these two houses are not only different in price, but in sq. ft. That and the condition of one house vs. the other is what I was commenting on. I hope this clarifies my post.

Yes, I agree that property values are very local. I have a RE license and sold for 5 years in Orlando when the prices ballooned. I often got people who would come from areas where they could buy a lot of house for little money, and it was a hard concept for many to understand. I was not going so much by price but by the condition and look of the house and neighborhood. As someone here had posted, their home in Arizona is fairly large, newer, if not new, and in tip-top shape. The Nashville house, on the otherhand, is rather rundown. If I remember correctly, the Nashville house has a lot less square footage than the one in Arizona. I will try to find the one in Arizona on the appraisers site, and will post it. It will be interesting to see the difference in size. Yes. prices swing a lot - buying 2000 sq. ft in Kansas is very different price-wise than buying 2000 sq ft. in South Beach Miami. But these two houses are not only different in price, but in sq. ft. That and the condition of one house vs. the other is what I was commenting on. I hope this clarifies my post.

Melissa - wanted to say Thanks because I did not know they were in the colon hydrating business. Do you know what business they sold in Nashville?

I think the Nashville house is an inheritance because it states on the tax page Sale Price of "0" ZERO. That's what is done here when it is given to you or you inherit it.

or someone owes you a big favor??

Gabe was missing on Dec 18 when Logan went to pick him up for his visit and found Eliz and Gabe gone. Maybe no legal standing for that one, but that was Fri, and that Sunday, Logan's custody kicked in, so that designated him as missing.

I wonder if LE has tried to pin Miss Tammi down to a timeline.
You're right. I was wrong on the date. I'm sorry. For some reason I had it in my head for a minute that he went missing the 28th. I have no idea how that happened.

I need stronger coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member