AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding a bottle of my sons baby tylenol in my hand, and it looks the same as the one in the picture with Gabe. The lot number, yellow band at the top and everything is in the exact same spot.

But there's a safety cap on, right? Maybe he just needed to hold on to something - the safety cap is on.

I am crying as I type this - I cannot imagine this. He looks fine, but teething. He looks at his mom with love.

Maybe, just maybe, the family problems could have been resolved without intervention by a psychotic predator.

earlier a thought came to me and I posted that if someone else had met her in and airport or wherever the outcome could have been very different. Maybe my subconcious (sorry sp) was headed this way already.

Now don't throw things at me but does anyone else think she has been set up big time?

I too feel some relief after seeing these pictures. I have seen unloved and uncared for babies. Gabe is not one of them. He had a cold and was probably teething. But he did not look as if he had been crying for hours or neglected in anyway.

What bothers me now is I am more confused by EJ. She is not a completely uncaring person. The photos on the night stand, the camera and pics lots of little things show glimpses of a different girl than I expected to see. Something isn't adding up and I can't put my finger on where my mind is going with this.

I so agree w/ you and these pics really give me more hope that he is alive!

Praying for you, sweet little Gabriel.

Hi Trudy. I live in Tempe, have been in AZ all my life, went to high school in Scottsdale. I don't think that the address you posted is correct for a few reasons:

The Maricopa assessor site shows the address to belong to a Jack and XYZ Smith, not Jackie and Tammi Fay Peters Smith.

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/Par...n/Default.aspx

Secondly, abc15.com said they live in the vicinity of 160th st and Rio Verde, which is about 20-25 miles from E Buena Terra Way

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/so...ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I appreciate your efforts, but I think we all need to keep looking, I know I've been trying and haven't found a thing yet.

Thank you for the correction. I will keep searching.

I can't stop looking at all the pictures of Gabriel.

I've been following this story since the beginning, I didn't have a good feeling about the outcome. But I think these pictures may have given me new hope. He is wearing 4 different outfits, she has 2 pacifiers for him. He looks well cared for. I agree he looks like he may have a cold or be teething.

I believe there is a package of Luvs brand diapers on the ironning board, and a individual pack of baby wipes as well.

I know exactly what you are saying.
I too remember how happy I was when I saw her alive on those photos by the elevator.

Then to find out she was horrible assaulted, killed, and thrown in the weeds (kudzu or whatever) I was absolutley heart broken. I didn't sleep a full night for weeks.

I pray this will not turn out the same.
I think this would actually be far worse, since these photos were taken by Gabriel's mother and not by a hotel videocamera of a known perp holding a child he allegedly took as a part of child trafficking. In other words, it was heartbreaking to know what happened to Shaniya, but not all that shocking considering the backgrounds of the perp & her mother. With these pictures of Gabriel, it would be absolutely evil if EJ took these photos and then within 24 hrs. had killed him. MOO

I too feel some relief after seeing these pictures. I have seen unloved and uncared for babies. Gabe is not one of them. He had a cold and was probably teething. But he did not look as if he had been crying for hours or neglected in anyway.

What bothers me now is I am more confused by EJ. She is not a completely uncaring person. The photos on the night stand, the camera and pics lots of little things show glimpses of a different girl than I expected to see. Something isn't adding up and I can't put my finger on where my mind is going with this.

Maybe EJ was running away from the Smiths.

But there's a safety cap on, right? Maybe he just needed to hold on to something - the safety cap is on.

Oh yeah, not saying it's a bad thing... just that I am pretty sure it's OTC and not prescription, based on the bottle matching so closely to this one in my hand.

In this picture you can tell his little mouth is dirty under the pacifier and the neckline of the jammies is dirty. I'm not saying that is totally bad. Maybe she had just changed him, fed him and was getting him ready for bed and just hadn't gotten around to wiping his mouth off yet.

Salem

Really, I don't see that - he could have spit out milk just before she took the picture --

This is not right. That child looks perfectly fine. His hair is even combed.

What is he drinking from that sippy looking thing? Is that a medicine dispenser for infants with a nipple? Scares me....did she OD him? Take a pic to haunt Logan with?

omg

:sick:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one my friend.

While I don't consider pointing out differences in her story trashing, I feel her interview last night on NG was hinky from the get go.

And also, she contridicted herself during the interview because she said there were no toys, then a few minutes later she talked about trying to get him to play with a toy he had. ????:waitasec:????

An 18 year old is not a child. If she's old enough to care for a child, then she is old enought to know right from wrong / toy or no toy kinda stuff don't ya think.

JMO

I think she was catapulted into something she wasn't expecting, and was nervous.

She's not a murderer. She's not a kidnapper. She didn't hurt Gabriel. She gave him 2 hours of kindness and caring. She's A-ok in my book.

We can disagree and still be friends :-)

will someone look at the photo that is on her myspace and then take a look at the headboard in the hotel pictures and tell me if they do not look REALLY similar. the only thing is Gabe looks MUCH younger in the myspace picture than he does in the recent hotel pictures.
In the myspace photo there is even a phone on the night stand that looks like a hotel phone.

HMMMMMMM. going to see if I can find pictures of the inside of a room at homegate.

what is rep. in these photos looks NICER than what the photos on the homegate website looks like.

http://www.homegatesuitessa.com/html/photos.html

What is he drinking from that sippy looking thing? Is that a medicine dispenser for infants with a nipple? Scares me....did she OD him? Take a pic to haunt Logan with?

I really don't think it's a sippy cup or medicine dispenser. It looks to me like a block. We have blocks like that. Or it looks similar to this pretend sippy cup my daughter has for her baby dolls.

It's not big enough to be a real sippy cup, IMO.

I think this would actually be far worse, since these photos were taken by Gabriel's mother and not by a hotel videocamera of a known perp holding a child he allegedly took as a part of child trafficking. In other words, it was heartbreaking to know what happened to Shaniya, but not all that shocking considering the backgrounds of the perp & her mother. With these pictures of Gabriel, it would be absolutely evil if EJ took these photos and then within 24 hrs. had killed him. MOO

BBM

Yes, but remember when we saw those pics by the elevator none of us knew the background of MAM or AD. And LE held that press conf telling us that they thought she was being well taken care of and they did not think she was in danger. Next thing you know...she's gone. Was a total shock to me.

Longtime blogger, once in a blue-moon poster ... here is a link I just read (snipped) ... the last part makes my eyes tear up ... not really sure what to think ...

http://www.kens5.com/news/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html

"The FBI questioned Analisa about her contact with Johnson, but there was no indication where the mother may be going or what she was planning on doing with her son.

“She said she needed to figure out what she was going to do with her life.” according to Urias.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes."

BBM

Yes, but remember when we say those pics by the elevator none of us knew the background of MAM or AD. And LE held that press conf telling us that they thought she was being well taken care of and they did not think she was in danger. Next thing you know...she's gone. Was a total shock to me.
Yes, you're so right. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member