AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Page live radio show wants Tammi to be a guest. Tammi says he can call tomorrow morning.

Isn't this the radio show that Tricia was on last Sunday night?

I see what you're saying. Checked into/registered at both, but they're not completely sure which one she actually slept at night of Dec 26. That makes sense. Probably slipped next door out of fear of being arrested and/or she didn't want to look at/be with Gabriel's belongings again.

Thanks, Kamille.

Or someone else slept in the other.

According to a story reported on KSAT12, "Baby Gabriel's Mother Speaks Out"...

"According to police, Gabriel arrived in San Antonio on Dec. 20 with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who was involved in a custody dispute with the baby's father in Tempe, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson checked into the Home Gate Suites at 10950 Laureate for the week of Dec. 20, police said.

The baby was last seen in the early-morning hours of Dec. 26 in San Antonio, police said. The next day, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus for Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., without her son, police said.

Gabriel's last known whereabouts are believed to be in the San Antonio area. Investigators were looking into the claims that Elizabeth Johnson gave the baby away."

HomeGate Studios & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-691-1103

Quality Inn & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-249-4800

It has been confirmed that it was the HomeGate Studios on Suites on San Pedro near the airport since this article --all I find to confirm it now is SA papers -- but LE did not give the address, and I think other media assumed it too was in Fiesta Park-- IDK I can't find where I found this out originally, but IMO the SA media would get it right

"Authorities said Johnson was in San Antonio Dec. 20-27 and spent her time in two hotels: HomeGate Studios and Suites on San Pedro Avenue and the Quality Inn and Suites Fiesta Park on Interstate 10. Carbajal said authorities still were trying to determine why she was here in the first place."
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Persons_of_interest_named_in_missing_baby_case.html

"What authorities do know is that Johnson, 23, was in San Antonio from Dec. 20-27 and spent her time in two hotels: HomeGate Studios and Suites on San Pedro Avenue and the Quality Inn and Suites Fiesta Park on Interstate 10."

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1102659191&start=2

Maybe the adoptive parents were in hotel #2 and she went over that day (whengabe was babysat) to confirm then handed him over the next day. Maybe she thinks hotel #2 had video. Was hotel #2 in her name?

Levi Page live radio show wants Tammi to be a guest. Tammi says he can call tomorrow morning.

Isn't this the radio show that Tricia was on last Sunday night?

Yes! Levi's shows are always great! Hopefully we can get him to ask a few questions for us! He is also a member here!

TPS is actually calling it a "fan page", and using Gabriel's name with her own. She is a piece of work.

Also says that everyone can read about how bad her ex-husband was to her in her new book!

I swore I wouldn't look over there, and here I am again - bad me!!

I wonder if this is more because someone posted those new pics of Gabriel (that they say were from Tammi's FB page) on Gabriel's page started by Logan. Maybe she is afraid of losing the spotlight or control of information?

OMG... this woman is delusional... it's a FAN page she has created for her and Gabriel.

I just saw this! I see her number one obsessed fan IMO, was first to post, loves her and can't wait to read Tammi's book? When is this book coming out?
:waitasec:

(bolding mine)

So they are getting the time of day on the 26th from the photos or another source? Sorry I'm still confused on this ~ maybe because not everything has been released, like possible hotel video. MOO

Could be from witnesses:
ZARRELL: Yes. We know that in -- she was in San Antonio until about December 27. The baby was last seen with the mother December 26the in San Antonio. Now, there is a possibility...

GRACE: Wa-wa-wa-wa! Who saw the baby alive?

ZARRELL: Police say they have witnesses that saw the baby. There`s also reports...

GRACE: Well, who? Who? At the hotel?

ZARRELL: At the hotel, yes. There are also reports, Nancy, that the baby was seen with the mother that same day at a Six Flags amusement park in San Antonio.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/05/ng.01.html

I agree..
This is Levi's page by the way...
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Wouldn't it be great for him to invite a few people in to question her?
:woohoo:

Wait a second....
:woohoo:
Pray she is on there! This is showing for tonights show!
TONIGHT: Joshua Powell the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell packs up and moves out of state in the midst of his wife's mysterious disappearance! Is this evidence of guilt and what do police do now? We investigate! Also tonight the search for 8 month old baby Gabriel heats up! Tune in for the latest explosive developments! Special guests: Tricia Griffith from websleuths and forums for justice, crime analyst Sheryl McCollum, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice.

Should be a great show!

"HOMEGATE STUDIOS & SUITES in San Antonio TX at 11221 San Pedro Ave. ... Corridors: All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways."
http://www.homegatesuitessa.com/
Thanks! I hadn't looked at the exterior before and now it seems even more confusing that she, Gabriel and the potential adoptive parents wouldn't have been seen passing by some other room windows. In other words, it's more open than I'd imagined. MOO

According to a story reported on KSAT12, "Baby Gabriel's Mother Speaks Out"...

"According to police, Gabriel arrived in San Antonio on Dec. 20 with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who was involved in a custody dispute with the baby's father in Tempe, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson checked into the Home Gate Suites at 10950 Laureate for the week of Dec. 20, police said.

The baby was last seen in the early-morning hours of Dec. 26 in San Antonio, police said. The next day, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus for Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., without her son, police said.

Gabriel's last known whereabouts are believed to be in the San Antonio area. Investigators were looking into the claims that Elizabeth Johnson gave the baby away."

HomeGate Studios & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-691-1103

Quality Inn & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-249-4800

http://www.homegatesuitessa.com/
This is the correct Homegate in San Antonio (I think). This is the one someone researched that's next door to where Tammi got her certification for her business. It's on Laureate/San Pedro intersection.

Maybe the adoptive parents were in hotel #2 and she went over that day (whengabe was babysat) to confirm then handed him over the next day. Maybe she thinks hotel #2 had video. Was hotel #2 in her name?

I just called motel #2 for confirmation as to when TJ checked in and checked out. The person who answered said she could not release that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SueDoeNim