Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is her brother Robert now????

Iirc, Robert and her grandfather tried to visit her at the jail this week, but was turned away because EJ was only allowed (or allowing?) visits from legal advisors on that day. No further word about subsequent visits, but I believe that the jail she's in is in a lockdown this weekend due to an unrelated planned protest.

Where is her brother Robert now????

He went with the grandfather to visit her I think yesterday(?) and they were turned away. There are articles and a video. Probably in the media thread.

Her brother is her twin, and there's a pic of her with him as children on the nightstand in the hotel room in the pics of Gabriel from yesterday.

HTH

Thanks for bringing up this relevant topic. I found this so far:
"Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather says she grew up with a drug-addicted father and an alcoholic mother and then bounced around five different foster homes."

I haven't been able to find much more than that, I just wish she had a different last name, it's so much easier to find people that way, imo.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

(Parenthetically to anyone that might read this.. I have no qualms about reporting posts that are off-topic. Sorry if my attitude hurts your feelings, but I think that baby Gabriel's safety is more important than your emotions.)

I "believe" that Bob Johnson is her mother's dad. I do not know her bio-dad's last name.

AMEN to the rest of your post.

Oh, thank you so much! I don't know how to zoom in on it. Looked like red cough syrup or something! Whew

I see liquid of some kind in it, now whether it is a "peka" block that has liquid or a sippy cup, or a infant medicine dispenser I don't know. I have searched for infant med cups and I can't find ANY that would be that large. I have seen the pacifier kind with a little thing on the back of it for meds but NOT this big.

Here is a better look at it and I drew a GREEN line where the liquid stops and the air begins in the clear part of it.

liquidkx.jpg

gabev.jpg

One of the people that's been going through my mind lately is EJ's grandfather, Bob Johnson. One article says, "She told Bob she had a job interview and needed a ride. The next time he heard from her was nearly two weeks later, when she called collect from jail."

Even if he didn't think she ran off with the car, Phoenix is the kidnapping capital of the world, did he alert LE that the car, EJ and Gabriel were missing?

Assuming he didn't call LE, how did he know that her disappearance wasn't due to her being involved in a ghastly wreck? Sadly, there are many car accidents in the valley every day and not all of them get reported on the news.

If you loaned your car to someone for a job interview, how soon would you call the police if they don't return your car?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

That is such a good point!!!! Why didn't he question where is granddaughter and the car was. Plus it was his great grandchild in the car too. My grandmother still worried all the time and this would not fly.

Our mod, hoppyfrog, posted this in another thread. Thought I'd link it in here for everybody's reference:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4623467"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martin's Thread #14[/ame]

Ok, I just went through and deleted several posts, got lots of complaints on and I found a few myself that was against TOS.

Stop the attacks and stay on topic!!! Its fine to disagree, do it without attacking each other.

Ima

I don't think anyone's found out hardly anything about EJ's parents. There are rumors that both have passed, but beyond that, I don't know of anything else that anyone has discovered.

It was said somewhere that her mother was murdered when Elizabeth was 12. I read it on a news page in a statement I believe by her brother or grandfather. I am not sure where to find it again.

I really think LE has a good idea of where Gabe might be.

I think a lot of info was retrieved from those computers at TayJay's.

She already blabbed about searches regarding SS# changes and such, so we already know she used those computers to "research" things.

All I saw was a quote in one of the early articles by E's grandfather that he's the one she turned to since her parents' deaths. I think if I recall the father was a drug addict and the mother an alcoholic? Just going from memory here. It is in the sticky thread. I too was wondering about their deaths. I'm also wondering if E graduated from college..she supposedly had a scholarship but did she graduate and if so in what major?:waitasec:

I wish I booked marked everything so I could reference it but I read that she dropped out of college after 2 weeks due to not liking her room mate.

I have a question

were the pics found at the motel or in ej stuff when she was picked up

maybe she gave the pics to the couple that came and picked up gabe
just thinking out loud

my sons bio mom, gave me pics of the bio grandparents and her and her brother

I don't think anyone's found out hardly anything about EJ's parents. There are rumors that both have passed, but beyond that, I don't know of anything else that anyone has discovered.

I've only read rumours & speculation too ... among them drug & suicide rumours

I wish I booked marked everything so I could reference it but I read that she dropped out of college after 2 weeks due to not liking her room mate.

i read that in the interview right after they were turned away for a visit

I read this too, just last night I think! Let me see if I can find it!

I have a question

were the pics found at the motel or in ej stuff when she was picked up

maybe she gave the pics to the couple that came and picked up gabe
just thinking out loud

my sons bio mom, gave me pics of the bio grandparents and her and her brother

The photos were in the camera EJ had with her when she was arrested.

That is such a good point!!!! Why didn't he question where is granddaughter and the car was. Plus it was his great grandchild in the car too. My grandmother still worried all the time and this would not fly.

I can't begin to tell everyone what it's like to drive in the valley. I've lived here all my life and I'm used to it, but between carjackings and pile-ups on the freeways... it is challenging, to say the least. I am amazed that Bob Johnson didn't file any sort of report, either about his car or his great grandchild and EJ.

I see liquid of some kind in it, now whether it is a "peka" block that has liquid or a sippy cup, or a infant medicine dispenser I don't know. I have searched for infant med cups and I can't find ANY that would be that large. I have seen the pacifier kind with a little thing on the back of it for meds but NOT this big.

Here is a better look at it and I drew a GREEN line where the liquid stops and the air begins in the clear part of it.

liquidkx.jpg

gabev.jpg

see I was going to post similar and say see--- the pink is the pink and orange top of the block. the pattern of half circles and way the pink curves perfectly around the thing....
also peek-a-blocks do not open.

this is similar to what I thought it was
toys-r-us-fisher-price-peek-a-blocks-shape-sorter_292982_175.jpg

like the round one

also IMO
if it were a sippy with meds I do not think LE would release that pic.

I really think LE has a good idea of where Gabe might be.

I think a lot of info was retrieved from those computers at TayJay's.

She already blabbed about searches regarding SS# changes and such, so we already know she used those computers to "research" things.
I really hope you're right about what LE knows so far and what the computers contained!!! I'm also praying for some good tips from viewers tonight on AMW. :prayer:

The photos were in the camera EJ had with her when she was arrested.

no, the family pics seen on the night stand in the pics that she took of gabe at the motel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time